Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? (778 Views)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Hbee1(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2016
My people Good morning! Let me be sharp n short here:

Few months ago ma girlfriend broke up with me, her reason was that he parents told her to do so and she had no choice which i totally understand small sha cuz it still hurt. Now today is her birthday and am thinking a birthday text won't be a crime but the other side of me is saying that's a bad move.

What should I do abeg?
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by blaquemyc: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Nothing's wrong with that bro, that she's your ex does not mean she's your enemy.
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Olalan(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2016
You should send her the birthday greetings as she still remains your friend given the mutual understanding for breaking up. I as a person still find it hard to imagine how people severe communication with someone they once claim to love.
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by cruzita(f): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2016
depends on the way u guys broke up.

but in your case,it was mutual so u can.
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Hbee1(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2016
blaquemyc:
Nothing's wrong with that bro, that she's your ex does not mean she's your enemy.

Tanks bro, true talk
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Hbee1(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Olalan:
You should send her the birthday greetings as she still remains your friend given the mutual understanding for breaking up. I as a person still find it hard to imagine how people severe communication with someone they once claim to love.

Ok sir, was just confused n tot is a bad idea. Tanks
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Hbee1(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2016
cruzita:
depends on the way u guys broke up.

but in your case,it was mutual so u can.

Alryt tanks ma'am. Am do dat then
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2016
I don't think its wrong I still get my ex-gf gifts. for the fact you broke up doesn't turn you enemies anyone who thinks so needs his or her brain fumigated properly with insecticide

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2016
grin cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2016
she's An Ex...not a blood sucking demon...grin

text her already! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2016

Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Hbee1(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lol..... Was only scared thinking is bad
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by niggi4life(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2016
Can't you just move on? Must you be affiliated with an Ex?
Later you will come back and ask for an advice that you still have feelings for your Ex undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by izsmike: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2016
B4 u send the text pls post it here let's scrutinize it... So u dnt send rubbish. I am sure wat u have in mind isn't good dats why u r asking for permission
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by theEYe21(f): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2016
blaquemyc:
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Hbee1(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2016
izsmike:
B4 u send the text pls post it here let's scrutinize it... So u dnt send rubbish. I am sure wat u have in mind isn't good dats why u r asking for permission

Lol oya now see d text:

Happy Birthday may God bless ur new age, enjoy ur day
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Hbee1(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2016
niggi4life:
Can't you just move on? Must you be affiliated with an Ex?
Later you will come back and ask for an advice that you still have feelings for your Ex undecided

Lol
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Sexxkillz: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Sometimes, a blood sucking demon is preferable to an ex.
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Sometimes, a blood sucking demon is preferable to an ex.

grin I concur...

not exactly in this Case anyways....
Re: Is It Wrong To Send My Ex A Birthday Text? by MissRike(f): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2016
No, it's not but, remember an ex is always an ex.......no special ties again! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 21 Types Of Ex Boyfriends Every Girl Has Dealt With / Why Do Some Guys Send Me Messages When They Arent Sure If I Like Them / Mrdojo: Thank You Message To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.