Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story (54829 Views)

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One / Serious Advice Needed: Undergraduate Guy Dating Post-graduate Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Afesdiddy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

His Dick must have gotten bent to Angle 270 degree.

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by drpossibilities(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Kai. This post made my day. Very funny and interesting.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by krak101(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
May God give me sister Ifeoma-like daughters. Amen
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by OlafenwaMoses(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!

His Dick must have gotten bent to Angle 270 degree.

LMAO.... Wicked man....
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by BodmaxGift: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
Guy, u needed to give your life to Christ
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by pamcode(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
What the moral of the story.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Princepoint(m): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
hsssssssh

Bet9ja promo code Register and get 100% bonus on 1st deposit
click here to register
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Lavedaa: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
skarlett:

Bae how you dey?

I'm fine, how your end? smiley
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lavedaa:

I'm fine, how your end? smiley

Fine o, body dey inside cloth
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by belcom10(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice post, cos u got ur testimony. Quiting mastubating. And on the second note, i don't think mentioning her church name is appropriate.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very moving story.

I knew a pastor that cries all night for God's forgiveness each time he has sexual intercourse with his wife. Sin is what you don't like and what could hurt your fellow man. Nothing more nothing less.
SO IS HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH ONE'S WIFE A SIN?
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Sirpluv: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very moving story.

I knew a pastor that cries all night for God's forgiveness each time he has sexual intercourse with his wife. Sin is what you don't like and what could hurt your fellow man. Nothing more nothing less.

When has making love to your own wife been a sin??.

smh
gosh! .

1 Like

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Kaslino(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very moving story.

Guy,people like you are the reason i cant do without checking NL everyday.Reading your comments leaves me reeling in laughter and relieves me off the stress of the day

But seriously,i hope you are joking.Forgiveness for sex with your own wife? Hian! Uwa e me biwo

1 Like

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Dom2020: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bros nawaoo, all I can say is that u suffer becoze ur life then was a lie, how can u pretend for 4years simply becoze u want to sleep with a woman.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Jokes section abeg, this is too funny. LWTMB.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by wtfCode: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
wow grin grin grin

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by grandstar(m): 4:48am On Jul 20, 2016
oglalasioux:
Very moving story.

There is nothing wrong with having sex with your wife O! Don't let anyone deceive you (Colossians 4:4,8

That one na over rightreousness which King Solomon condemn (Eccl 5)

No be Jehovah say make we multiply and become many?

Make you wan that pastor! No so conman dey behave

1 Like

Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Ranchhoddas: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2016
vickchizy:
Foolish Man!!! What as light as to do with darkness!sister ifeoma is a good wife material.Who canal app! he is busy burying his head inside pussy while sis ifeoma is happily married with a child.Its very obvious the dude was a destiny destroyer .I am so happy for sis ifeoma
Stop barking. It's fiction.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Amicable24: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2016
skarlett:
Congrats bro! Seeing sister Ifeoma's breasts has cured HIV, world hunger and corruption combined undecided

Help us ask him ooo
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by shakaraboy: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
Never had this kind of laughter in a very long time. U need to see my eyes soaked in tears! Chai, some people are just creatively hilarious and I love it. Thanks OP for making my day. Reminds me of the day I ejaculated by just kissing a girl of the same nature.
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Wroxxane: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin
Pyno30:
I rather Masturbath than rape.
[b] MASTURBATH
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by dannywhyte(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2016
vickchizy:
Foolish Man!!! What as light as to do with darkness!sister ifeoma is a good wife material.Who canal app! he is busy burying his head inside pussy while sis ifeoma is happily married with a child.Its very obvious the dude was a destiny destroyer .I am so happy for sis ifeoma
hi , HBD to u ,birth mate!
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by christiengeorge(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
FlirtyKaren:
Victor Daniel shared his moving story online: grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.ctired-of-masturbating-while.html
tongue
FlirtyKaren:
Victor Daniel shared his moving story online: grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.ctired-of-masturbating-while.html
Heaven at last!
Re: Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story by Mobillz: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
Wandas shocked
hi what's up & how are you doing? I thought it would be a good idea to message you from an old thread, should incase you don't check your emails, I'm a very busy guy with my type of Job, so looking for friends online, since I'm always offshore working.I'm a field engineer ! Would like to hear from you, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / She's Making Life Difficult For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.