Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population (23626 Views)

Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / Religion Has Done More Harm Than Good. Lets Do Away With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Tonyet1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
JeSoul:

Matthew 7:13-15
13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the[u] road that leads to destruction[/u], and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The percentage of true christians who live according to the bible is much much smaller than 35%. Religion is not a popularity contest. Having more followers does not make the religion any more valid.

GBAM!!!, u got this out of my mind, beeniii!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

@poster,
who cares about population, what has God's kingdom got to do with crowd and their mentality?
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
It is because the truth is manifesting. An igbo man accepted Islam in this ramadan and his family turned him down and rejected him, he was ejected in his village in the east, he is now in lagos and am looking forward to meet him
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by zmurda(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

It is because the truth is manifesting. An igbo man accepted Islam in this ramadan and his family turned him down and rejected him, he was ejected in his village in the east, he is now in lagos and am looking forward to meet him

hehehehehe, I'm happy for the new apprentice mullah

Abuzola baba, I de gbadun you jo. So how are making the arrangements for welcoming him to the fold? Any special incentives if I want to convert? Business deals with Saudi? or Tehran? I am thinking of converting too sha, but I have to know what I stand to gain.
Please don't tell me 72 virgins and a million houris, one woman is too much trouble in my life already grin
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
Z murda. Anything pleasant you can think of.your wish shall be granted
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Z murda. Anything pleasant you can think of.your wish shall be granted

Abuzola Zaka bani mata idan na musulunta? grin grin
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2009
Kwarai da gaske
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Kwarai da gaske

kar dai ka yaudari ne. . na shigo naija na zo wurin ka. . . ka kamani ka yan yan kani. . . . grin grin
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 5:09am On Sep 17, 2009
Hum, haba, ni ba mugu bane
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Mielly: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2012
Surely Allah (God) is the most forgiving. It is just surprising for me to see people still insulting and abusing Islam and muslims.sad Inside some part of Islam, it doesn't only teaches us about islam but about other religions. OH Christians that are reading this, HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH ISLAM IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT BROUGHT AND IS IN IT?? We all know about you Christians but you don't know anything about us. Go get more knowledge before arguing. And YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW "ALLAH MEANS GOD! IS JUST IN ARABIC LANGUAGE THAT HE IS CALLED ALLAH, EVERY LANGUAGE CALL HIM WITH DIFFERENT NAME BUT HE IS STILL ONE AND FOREVER ONE HE WILL BE."
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by olasesi(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2012
mazaje:

Al Janat exist only in your imaginations. . . .

The FOI bill has been passed........so you can say what u want

mazaje:

This highlighted part is the endless LIES you guys always tell each other so that you can sleep at night. . Islam= Violence and death of the infidels.

SAME AS ABOVE...u can say what u want.
mazaje:

. . . Sure Islam will surely lead muslims to the next level of delusion. . .Since allah has failed his slaves his slaves are now seeking for solace in the next level of delusion and finding comfort in numbers. . . 

everybody says this everyday
mazaje:

You don't even know what truth is. . .all you have are your delusions, lies, myths and fantasies to talk about. . .

PLEASE... tell us the TRUTH
wake us up from our delusions and fantasies.
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by logicboy: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
There are more christians than any other religion in the world. Islam is second.
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by olasesi(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
As number can become insignificant in some cases, it may be informative in some.
And as number doesn't win a war, it's also not too bad to know how much we number.
The first post of the OP didn't intend to place Islam above all other religions and the spewing of "hate" from other posters wasn't necessary either.......just disprove the OP if u'av got problem with the post.........

and back to mr OP...
....i dont agree. Even though i am a Muslim.......

the xtians total about 2.2 billion and we number about 1.5.....
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by olasesi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
and from adherant.com on wikipedia

Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by jcross19: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
Mielly: Surely Allah (God) is the most forgiving. It is just surprising for me to see people still insulting and abusing Islam and muslims.sad Inside some part of Islam, it doesn't only teaches us about islam but about other religions. OH Christians that are reading this, HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH ISLAM IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT BROUGHT AND IS IN IT?? We all know about you Christians but you don't know anything about us. Go get more knowledge before arguing. And YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW "ALLAH MEANS GOD! IS JUST IN ARABIC LANGUAGE THAT HE IS CALLED ALLAH, EVERY LANGUAGE CALL HIM WITH DIFFERENT NAME BUT HE IS STILL ONE AND FOREVER ONE HE WILL BE."
Ask ur imam why are u facing the east to pray,people from the east where are they facing?why are they kissing the cube in medina and significant of that cube islam.that will give u a clue about blood sucker allah and wannabe prophet.imagine a blue earth without islam.how peaceful she could have be?boko haram,alqaida,taliban and many more in iraq,somalia,sudan,pakistan,egypt.idonesia.religion of peace indeed.
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Ptolomeus(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
olasesi: and from adherant.com on wikipedia
Right.
This ends the discussion.
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by SmileyFacexoxo: 3:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Jesus christ loves you and wants you to come to him so your sins can be forgiven! Just ask and u will experience a big change in your life. Jesus said no one comes to the father except by me. Which means the god that alot of people are serving isnt real. Because the only way u can spend eternity with god is by going to Jesus. He died for us so that we can live instead of dying. Hell is growing more and more every second. There are thousands of people having vision and dreams of people they know that burning in hell and jesus is telling them to worn the world that he is coming quick and everyone needs to be ready. Which means sin free. People are also dying and going there but they was given a second chance so they can share the word Please just ask him to show you what im talking about. He loves you and want you to come to him. Time is running out and you can even tell by the weather and the events thats going on! He created us so that we can replenish the earth and serve him in free will. Choose him hes awesome and great without him I am nothing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council / What Is The Right Day To Go To Church: Saturday Or Sunday? / "Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.