Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? (6762 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by HARDDON: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hahaha grin
I got me a high maintenance groom.
OK,I agree to all but the groom price.
I am America an we take husbands free of charge!!

U r AMERICA? Well, i am ARICA

The is not about America rather bout ur wanting a groom so much u willing to give an arm n a leg!

America got no customs , africans do . it is either u pay up or u ball out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by sinaj(f): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Yea and I'll also pretend as if the salt is not much in tha stew lipsrsealed wink grin

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]
lol grin

U dnt av to pretend about that tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
HARDDON:

U r AMERICA? Well, i am ARICA

The is not about America rather bout ur wanting a groom so much u willing to give an arm n a leg!

America got no customs , africans do . it is either u pay up or u ball out
I will take you by force!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
House husband kwa? Which kain craze be this? Mbanu.

He can help me out in the house/kitchen. But, he gots to go out and hunt--I mean work. I don't care If I am Queen of England or Bill Gates wealth recipient Or CEO of Apple and Amazon combined.

Chai. A man as house husband robs me wrongly. I mean we split roles, give and take here and there, help me here, I help you there. Hook me up with pepper soup here and there, but all the time wearing the apron slaving in the kitchen etc etc? Mbanu. If his job is being a chef, that's ok. But, he ain't fitting to chef in our home too.

I am a progressive woman, just not that progressive oooo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by AuroraB(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
What?! That's not happening. He must work oooo. Chores oshi wo n'iyen to fe se'nle? I kuku no like man wey sabi COOK talk more of the one that tops it with laundry ati be be lo angry. And please, leave my laundry if you must launder. I rather do it myself sad. Go out and get busy, me no get 2 heads angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by AuroraB(f): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
kennygee:
Ladies are still not responding o.

Is the type of man in the pic a keeper or not?
He isn't, to me. We'll have issues if he continues to make it seem his duty. He'll know I'm displeased. Kini gaaaan? Who made him a wimp? Who emasculated him? Where are his cojones lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by rosalieene(f): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2016
HARDDON:

Ofcos!
After racking his brains out trying to fend for the family, he will come tie cooking apron with u!
Don't forget to pack ur undoes for him to wash to while @ it!

U don't need a husby, u need a mutifunctional house help.

hehehehe...... why are you taking my opinion personal!.
Its my opinion and not yours. gerrarahere with your myopic thinking!
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by sainttwist1(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2016
chiddyok:
It doesn't really matter. If there's mutual respect, it could work.
there is nothing like mutual respect in this case, if he is not pay the bills, he is fuuccked. iam not saying he should not do some chores at home but he should be a full house-husband......Kole werk. for naija, with naija woman.....kole werk
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2016
sainttwist1:
there is nothing like mutual respect in this case, if he is not pay the bills, he is fuuccked. iam not saying he should not do some chores at home but he should be a full house-husband......Kole werk. for naija, with naija woman.....kole werk
It might.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by sainttwist1(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2016
chiddyok:

It might.
have you seen any nigeria home where the woman is mistakenly the bread winner maybe the man lost his job? even if the woman income is better than the man income....The respect in such relationship/marriage is minimal
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2016
sainttwist1:
have you seen any nigeria home where the woman is mistakenly the bread winner maybe the man lost his job? even if the woman income is better than the man income....The respect in such relationship/marriage is minimal

That is not true. My colleague in the office worships her husband tho she's the bread winner and he's unemployed. He does all the chores in the house inckuding their laundry.

Tho they have differences when things are tight financially, she'd rather have him employed than him being a house husband.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
kennygee:
These days, its not new to see Men help out around the house with chores. I particularly find it sexy. The sight of coming home from work tired and Honey has made dinner or you walk in to the kitchen and see him cooking.

But what if this becomes a permanent thing?
Maybe if all house husbands looked like that.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Medunah: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
HARDDON:

Ofcos!
After racking his brains out trying to fend for the family, he will come tie cooking apron with u!
Don't forget to pack ur undoes for him to wash to while @ it!

U don't need a husby, u need a mutifunctional house help.

These days, women work and also help the home with some part of their income. We have women who also work 8am-6pm alongside their husband and still come home to cook and do chores, so is it wrong for the husband to help such a wife?? Cos I don't get ur point
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2016
kennygee:
I have a colleague whose husband is unemployed, so he does most of the chores in the house and even starts cooking dinner before she gets home.

It might be his way of being "useful" in the house since he's unable to pay the bills for now. But even she complains of how she is losing herself as a woman. And her hubby no dey hear, e go still wash clothes for her before she come house.

I thought she was lucky, but she said she'd prefer it if he had a job.
kudos
you have a good friend,she should keep to her good ways.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by davidif: 5:04am On Oct 26, 2016
AuroraB:
What?! That's not happening. He must work oooo. Chores oshi wo n'iyen to fe se'nle? I kuku no like man wey sabi COOK talk more of the one that tops it with laundry ati be be lo angry. And please, leave my laundry if you must launder. I rather do it myself sad. Go out and get busy, me no get 2 heads angry

Are you single by any chance wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by davidif: 5:15am On Oct 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yes!! Yes!! Yes!!! cheesy
❤He will make my dinner
❤clean my home
❤Watch my children
All before I come home from work.A house husband would be great

Lalasticlala this thread is highly interesting
..... Don't you think?
Can we have it on front page for more opinion? Please don't say no sad

How old are you? When you grow much older, you would understand why women love a real take charge leader who knows how to put them in there place as supposed to a push over.

You think you might like the wait on my hand and foot type of guy but eventually it might lose its lustre. Let a men be men, trust me you would love them that way.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by davidif: 5:18am On Oct 26, 2016
dillycool:
Lol, I'd love that

You think you will but eventually you might grow tired off it. Abeg, let men be men. Let them be hunter gatherers.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by davidif: 5:23am On Oct 26, 2016
chiddyok:
It doesn't really matter. If there's mutual respect, it could work.

A woman once told me that she can't marry a guy she doesn't respect and that she would find it hard to respect a guy if she herself is the breadwinner of the family. What I am getting at is that eventually you might just get tired of the whole thing. Let men be men and don't emasculate them.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by davidif: 5:26am On Oct 26, 2016
sinaj:
I don't evn like men that knows ow to cook diff. Dish tongue

They will just b doing oversabi *rolls eyes*

Chai! So you like your man to be dependent on you abi? You no wan make he dey independemt and take care of himself?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2016
davidif:

How old are you? When you grow much older, you would understand why women love a real take charge leader who knows how to put them in there place as supposed to a push over.

You think you might like the wait on my hand and foot type of guy but eventually it might lose its lustre. Let a men be men, trust me you would love them that way.
i am old enough ta know what I want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Edeybody1(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2016
kennygee:
These days, its not new to see Men help out around the house with chores. I particularly find it sexy. The sight of coming home from work tired and Honey has made dinner or you walk in to the kitchen and see him cooking.

kennygee:

kennygee:

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Edeybody1(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Handsome boi!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by goshikid: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2016
dillycool:
Lol, I'd love that
house work belongs to ladies not men ...
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by goshikid: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2016
AuroraB:
Wife material spotted grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by goshikid: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2016
rosalieene:

hehehehe...... why are you taking my opinion personal!.
Its my opinion and not yours. gerrarahere with your myopic thinking!
dnt be so rude, u dnt know if that dude is ur future husby
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by AuroraB(f): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2016
davidif:

Are you single by any chance wink
grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by AuroraB(f): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2016
goshikid:
Wife material spotted grin grin
I'm not grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by goshikid: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2016
AuroraB:
I'm not grin
You are grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by reubenbabatope(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hahaha grin
I got me a high maintenance groom.
OK,I agree to all but the groom price.
I am America an we take husbands free of charge!!

very funny
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by davidif: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
i an old enough ta know what I want.

Bahaha, so you think!
As we grow older our preferences change. You would be surprised that the things that you loved in your teenage years no longer appeal to you in a few years. That's life.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by davidif: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
AuroraB:
grin

Or do you have a sister?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
davidif:

Chai! So you like your man to be dependent on you abi? You no wan make he dey independemt and take care of himself?
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown / Two Beautiful Ladies Fight At Fuel Station In US Till Their Breasts Fall Out - V / Mention A Nairalander That Has Impacted Your Life With Their Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.