Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? (6945 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 27, 2016
reubenbabatope:

very funny
hey,what is that stuff on yer dp?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by reubenbabatope(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hey,what is that stuff on yer dp?
I sell oven-smoked catfish
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
reubenbabatope:

I sell oven-smoked catfish
nice.How's business?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by reubenbabatope(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nice.How's business?

biz make sense small
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
reubenbabatope:

biz make sense small
may you increase
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yea I will Like that sometimes but not all the time, I find it sexy.....doing lots of gymnastics in strange places smiley kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by kabula(f): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
vicstar:

so u won't like me? cry cry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]

she go like your dick
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by reubenbabatope(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
may you increase

Amin Jesu. Thanks
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
kennygee:
These days, its not new to see Men help out around the house with chores. I particularly find it sexy. The sight of coming home from work tired and Honey has made dinner or you walk in to the kitchen and see him cooking.

But what if this becomes a permanent thing?

If it becomes a pemanent thing, send me on errands to buy maggi and grind pepper for you.. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Jman06(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
kennygee:
I have a colleague whose husband is unemployed, so he does most of the chores in the house and even starts cooking dinner before she gets home.

It might be his way of being "useful" in the house since he's unable to pay the bills for now. But even she complains of how she is losing herself as a woman. And her hubby no dey hear, e go still wash clothes for her before she come house.

I thought she was lucky, but she said she'd prefer it if he had a job.
And I thought some ladies say that doing house chores is also a JOB ? I read that very often on nairaland, so ladies, why are you people changing the goal post now ? Because a man is involved ?

Anyway, I believe domestic chores should be shared. No one should be housewife or househusband.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by ubunja(m): 4:12am On Jan 03, 2018
Jman06:
And I thought some ladies say that doing house chores is also a JOB ? I read that very often on nairaland, so ladies, why are you people changing the goal post now ? Because a man is involved ?

Anyway, I believe domestic chores should be shared. No one should be housewife or househusband.
onpoint.
even in the US women are pushing for house chores to be listed as unpaid work.and so push forward this idea that women are doing more work than men.
but if a guy did the same work the story changes: house chores are nothing. lmfaoooo

bro you are right.women complain house work is hard work, but if a man were to do it suddenly house chores are easy work.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Jman06(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2018
ubunja:

onpoint.
even in the US women are pushing for house chores to be listed as unpaid work.and so push forward this idea that women are doing more work than men.
but if a guy did the same work the story changes: house chores are nothing. lmfaoooo

bro you are right.women complain house work is hard work, but if a man were to do it suddenly house chores are easy work.
Lolz. I was just laughing while reading their comments on this thread.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by tomdon(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2018
kennygee:
These days, its not new to see Men help out around the house with chores. I particularly find it sexy. The sight of coming home from work tired and Honey has made dinner or you walk in to the kitchen and see him cooking.

But what if this becomes a permanent thing?

First it doesn't have to be joblessness that will make a man have free time. I for example, my business runs without me being there, so you can imagine.
There's no rule that says a woman has the monopoly of doing house chores
Is there any reason why a man should not do as much house chore as possible just because he's a man??
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
kennygee:
I have a colleague whose husband is unemployed, so he does most of the chores in the house and even starts cooking dinner before she gets home.

It might be his way of being "useful" in the house since he's unable to pay the bills for now. But even she complains of how she is losing herself as a woman. And her hubby no dey hear, e go still wash clothes for her before she come house.

I thought she was lucky, but she said she'd prefer it if he had a job.

What do you mean by this statement? can you explain further, thanks.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Happy new year guys,please check out this year special episode reaction video with my dad reacting to Amilli ft H.O.M.A title "9 - 5"..kindly subscribe,like,comment and share.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zEj-bnCeM
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by zexy2030(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
it should be an agreement between the two parties but let's consider it this way what if she is having children...how will the man feel? a man or less a man.?
I hate the sight of men taking children to school , preparing their meal, backing babies..it's mental derailment and sale of his birthright.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? by Acidosis(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
zexy2030:
it should be an agreement between the two parties but let's consider it this way what if she is having children...how will the man feel? a man or less a man.?
I hate the sight of men taking children to school , preparing their meal, backing babies..it's mental derailment and sale of his birthright.

Are you male or female?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri / FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] / Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.