Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,643 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him (5475 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by bstringz(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Some days ago, we posted an article titled “If your girlfriend does this don’t marry her” and we highlighted some signs that, your current girlfriend is not a wife material… We are not selfish people, so we don’t wanna focus on our ladies alone. Let us turn the spot light to our men too. Some men are “husband material” once you meet them and date them, in a few months into the relationship you would already know that this one can be a husband. However on the flip side. There are some men that are bombs waiting to explode and if you are blindly inlove with them and marry them. Then you are In for shit.
But because we @truenaijayarn are loving people and wouldn’t want any of our readers to end up in bad marriages we would take the time out to highlight some signs in a man that if a lady sees, she should run as fast as her legs can carry her.

1.HE LOVES TO SLEEP:Real men are made at night. If you are currently seeing a guy and he boldly tells you “Babe everyday I sleep by 9pm” you had better call that off. Unless you wanna feed him for the rest of your life. Even dangote, the richest man in Africa hardly sleeps at night. Then your boyfriend who isn’t the 10,000th man in his community, sleeps by 9pm everyday.

2.HE FLIRTS:Even when you are walking with him and a girl passes him. He would turn around and steal a glance at that Ass. Your are busy saying “he’s a man, all men cheat” you better call it off.. Cos you are dating a cheetah,and he would soon run and leave you.

3.HE SPENDS ALL DAY ON THE INTERNET:Internet is cool. But when you have a boyfriend and whenever you Come online on whatsapp he’s there, Facebook he’s online, 2go he’s online, Twitter… Is he omnipresent? If he’s not working or making money with all those, then cut that relationship off.

4.A PERVERT:Everytime you guys talk…. He’s asking for your nudes. And tells you that if you don’t send it to him. He would get it from another girl. Funny, a lot of girls would foolishly send.
Even after he marries you, a perv would always be a perv.

5.NO FUTURE AMBITION(NFA):You have asked him what his plans for his life and the relationship was… And he said “baby let’s roll with the flow, let tommorrow handle itself” this may sound cool. But it’s not. This is indeed a very Red Light. Unless you wanna beg with your lover at Ikeja cross over, you better run for your life.

6.HE TALKS TOO MUCH:Yea you may say “ah ah is talking bad?” no. Talking in itself isn’t bad. But it becomes bad when all a man does is talk. A man should be cool, calm and collected. When your man talks even more than you, then you need to back off. Unless he’s a TV presenter, then it’s cool.

7.DOESN’T SAVE:I know the girls wants a guy that would spend money on them, buy them clothes, shoes and all that. It’s good if he has a sure and steady income flow. But it is outrageous if he is still coming up in life and all he does is spend money either on you or himself. Teach him to save. Don’t be selfish especially when he’s spending on you.

8.VERY MATERIAL:If he is the kinda guy that wants to wear the latest shoes, shirts and have an iPhone6. Then you better rethink that relationship, if you marry him, you may not eat at home but you guys would have the latest LG plasma TV!For no reason, don’t get married to a man who is overly attached to material things.

9.HAS NO FAITH/BELIEF:This means, don’t marry a liberalist. A man must have a foundation on a faith or belief system. If your current boyfriend is the “anything goes” kinda guy. Maybe the day he slaps you he would say “anything goes”

http://truenaijayarn.com/if-your-boyfriend-does-this-dont-marry-him/

Source;Www.truenaijayarn.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by ronald4lif(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
The 2nd and 9th point ruined it. Which guy doesn't flirts occasionally? And what has one belief got to do with their overall morals? Great minds like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and even the founder of this platform are non believers. What has that got to do with their character, principles or morals? undecided

5 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by Emodeee: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ladies love compulsive talkers. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by LuveU2(f): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
ronald4lif:
The 2nd and 9th point ruined it. Which guy doesn't flirts occasionally? And what has one belief got to do with their overall morals? Great minds like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and even the founder of this platform are non believers. What has that got to do with their character, principles or morals? undecided

Everyone has a belief dear. Everyone is faithful to someone or something.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by LuveU2(f): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Very well said Op
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by edbor(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
reading. . .
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
So if a literalist proposes, I should reject it heh? Is that what you are saying Op.... Please remove that last point before I squeeze ur neck
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by VictorRomanov: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
The first point is arant nonsense! So after someone hustles through out the day, he shouldn't sleep well cos someone would not marry him if he does.

One of the myth that poor people carry is that rich men don't sleep at night. I know a certain rich man who sleep early and wakes early, all his plans are made early in the morning (from 4:am). That's when ur mind is clear to think.

8 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by 2dice01: 12:00am On Jul 20, 2016
so any guy that do any of this isnt worth marrying.. Smh Mrs.menopause dey eye some people cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by ronald4lif(m): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2016
LuveU2:

Everyone has a belief dear. Everyone is faithful to someone or something.

Faithful to something yes, but faithful to someone? I don't think so. Atheists and other non believers aren't faithful to any animate objects or higher beings.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by LuveU2(f): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Faithful to something yes, but faithful to someone? I don't think so. Atheists and other non believers aren't faithful to any animate objects or higher beings.
Okay.smiley
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2016
zzzz lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2016
When I wake, I will comment

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by naniawini(f): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Me too
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:48am On Jul 20, 2016
Okay.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by DozieInc(m): 2:10am On Jul 20, 2016
A CHEETAH!?, HAAHAAHA, OK MI LADIES OVER TO YOU.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by jericco1(m): 5:17am On Jul 20, 2016
well I don't totally agree with you OP. Relationship is a matter of choice and not that a list of what you expect.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by Isryl02(m): 5:36am On Jul 20, 2016
Pheeew! I'm a flirt tongue
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2016
OP, flirting no de finish o. So, stop that
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by lasisi69(f): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2016
bstringz:
Some days ago, we posted an article titled “If your girlfriend does this don’t marry her” and we highlighted some signs that, your current girlfriend is not a wife material… We are not selfish people, so we don’t wanna focus on our ladies alone. Let us turn the spot light to our men too. Some men are “husband material” once you meet them and date them, in a few months into the relationship you would already know that this one can be a husband. However on the flip side. There are some men that are bombs waiting to explode and if you are blindly inlove with them and marry them. Then you are In for shit.
But because we @truenaijayarn are loving people and wouldn’t want any of our readers to end up in bad marriages we would take the time out to highlight some signs in a man that if a lady sees, she should run as fast as her legs can carry her.

1.HE LOVES TO SLEEP:Real men are made at night. If you are currently seeing a guy and he boldly tells you “Babe everyday I sleep by 9pm” you had better call that off. Unless you wanna feed him for the rest of your life. Even dangote, the richest man in Africa hardly sleeps at night. Then your boyfriend who isn’t the 10,000th man in his community, sleeps by 9pm everyday.

2.HE FLIRTS:Even when you are walking with him and a girl passes him. He would turn around and steal a glance at that Ass. Your are busy saying “he’s a man, all men cheat” you better call it off.. Cos you are dating a cheetah,and he would soon run and leave you.

3.HE SPENDS ALL DAY ON THE INTERNET:Internet is cool. But when you have a boyfriend and whenever you Come online on whatsapp he’s there, Facebook he’s online, 2go he’s online, Twitter… Is he omnipresent? If he’s not working or making money with all those, then cut that relationship off.

4.A PERVERT:Everytime you guys talk…. He’s asking for your nudes. And tells you that if you don’t send it to him. He would get it from another girl. Funny, a lot of girls would foolishly send.
Even after he marries you, a perv would always be a perv.

5.NO FUTURE AMBITION(NFA):You have asked him what his plans for his life and the relationship was… And he said “baby let’s roll with the flow, let tommorrow handle itself” this may sound cool. But it’s not. This is indeed a very Red Light. Unless you wanna beg with your lover at Ikeja cross over, you better run for your life.

6.HE TALKS TOO MUCH:Yea you may say “ah ah is talking bad?” no. Talking in itself isn’t bad. But it becomes bad when all a man does is talk. A man should be cool, calm and collected. When your man talks even more than you, then you need to back off. Unless he’s a TV presenter, then it’s cool.

7.DOESN’T SAVE:I know the girls wants a guy that would spend money on them, buy them clothes, shoes and all that. It’s good if he has a sure and steady income flow. But it is outrageous if he is still coming up in life and all he does is spend money either on you or himself. Teach him to save. Don’t be selfish especially when he’s spending on you.

8.VERY MATERIAL:If he is the kinda guy that wants to wear the latest shoes, shirts and have an iPhone6. Then you better rethink that relationship, if you marry him, you may not eat at home but you guys would have the latest LG plasma TV!For no reason, don’t get married to a man who is overly attached to material things.

9.HAS NO FAITH/BELIEF:This means, don’t marry a liberalist. A man must have a foundation on a faith or belief system. If your current boyfriend is the “anything goes” kinda guy. Maybe the day he slaps you he would say “anything goes”

http://truenaijayarn.com/if-your-boyfriend-does-this-dont-marry-him/

Source;Www.truenaijayarn.com
dust

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by dadabashua1(m): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2016
lasisi69:
dust
how would someone just think he knows all or his perfect, and anything outside his views are totally wrong, pathetic... OP is your type ladies need do run away from

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by veekid(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2016
This OP needs clay, you need to mould him yourself and marry
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2016
he sleeps too much doesnt mean sh*t.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin
BiafraBushBoy:
When I wake, I will comment
burst my head

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by onstelly(f): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2016
Nice
I love number 6, guys that talk much piss me off
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by sainttwist1(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2016
1. he should not sleep at all
2. as if ladies dont flirt, who flirt pass....agent of temptation
3. guyz-internent, ladies-nollywood movies(africa magic)
4. if he is a pervert, you are a side chic or chop and clean mouth
5. gf not a wife pls, the level of trust is minimal. he cant discus is whole life with you
6. ladies love guyz that talk, "he does not keep to himself"
7. you will call him stingy if he saves
8. women are too complicated, if he has nothing can you date him?. "Your whole worth cant even buy my phone"
9. not even a point
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by tolu4you: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2016
The real fact, i see nothing in all these..... No man is perfect. What if i dey sleep well well but i dont talk too much? Ladies, you better don't follow all these unless you get clay and mould your own husband.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by nursennenny(f): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Emodeee:
Ladies love compulsive talkers. Quote me anywhere.
WTF that's not true
Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by frozenSun(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Another Rule book made by a person whose life is full of problems.
I don't sleep much, i find it boring but i have to sleep when I need to sleep. so if a man sleeps by 9pm then that makes him not marriage material?
if a man doesn't believe in Jesus or Allah then he is less than a man ?

yawning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Does This Don't Marry Him by Qualer: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2016
onstelly:
Nice
I love number 6, guys that talk much piss me off

even when they are telling you those things you love to hear abi? grin grin

on the other hand... imakazikwa! mmhhhh! aru di gi mma! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Igbo Women Make S3x Too Stressful - Nigerian Man Laments / Saddddest News On Mary J. Blige!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.