Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (35101 Views)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by amokeme(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
BoboFashion:

You think so?
I know so
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
sexychocho:
Sincerely am not guilty of dis

Only dat I abbreviate but not like those u listed

For real, I think am gud to go smiley
tell us your bad habits grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by SaintUlot: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Akjr(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Number 6 How did u get my number...... I don recieve dis question tire all in d name of whatsap.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Akjr(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
damseyl:
Hehehe I'm so guilty of Num 4 and 5 ooo cheesy

This should be on fp na bros lalasticlala
no b until u tok. Number 5 x written all over big on ur forehead
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by teebillz: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
#2 doesn't hold true for a lady whose bathroom is en-suite.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Akjr(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gbagam!!!!
amokeme:
Anything derogatory towards Nigerian women must grace the front page.... but when it comes to topics that edify, polish, and encourage women to be better, you will never see such on FP..

yes u right.. Mk unna go protest...
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Akjr(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
theEYe21:
Op maybe girls you met in the ghetto will do such. Civilized ladies rarely do such undecided
na civilised girl get all dose points op wrote sef...
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Akjr(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Stellamariss:
Am not doing any of dis things u wrote there
buh u do d K leg stuff... And the chukwu mouth shape in pics right...
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by smite(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Your point 2 and 3 are very hilarious!

That was how i lent some money to this girl in my neighbourhood she was due to pay back in 2months time, guess what now. i Don't even recognise her again because of the power of carol white. she bleached and now looks brighter than her future, worst part is it made her look like a Philippine and she is also very transparent that u could as well see some of her internal organs. so i don't even know if she is the one i lent money to.

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by drewxx88(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
lammylam:
I am guilty of number 1 but its my personal bathroom

and I abbreviate a lot toooo

the rest nah I am innocent pls
I dont think he meant all ladies ate guilty of all 5 juss one ore two Or none...
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
@ Dotwillis1 n d likes of him forming English masters complaining about d use of internet slangs because they prolly hv slow brains..stop ranting abt its use when even u r guilty of it. Its a fvckn slang n if u dnt undrstand just ask,dats y we communicate plus this isnt like u r typing a formal letter/ writing a proposal to an organizatiƶn why be uptight abt it? After ur breif intro op used d word "Tho" instead of "though" n d 2nd point u used "bf" instead of boy friend, lets cut it ther. So u see we all do it n i just hate when sm guys blaming it on females or d fact that they dnt knw much. Matter of fact i do blv most of y'all dat cant comprehend internet slang or r irritated by its use r kind of moronic! Its d internet dude n its 2016... Try using google to catch up if u can joor,as if English isnt allowed to evolve! I shld hv made dis a new topic...fv.ck it!
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by captain247: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
jashar:
What kind of company do you keep? undecided
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
I think d peeing in a bucket z common to.ladies in the higher institutions who live in the hostels. In my school, they actually poo in buckets also and keep d buckets under dier bunk which z also where they keep foodstuffs due to absence of cupboard after claiming to hve washed t with dettol. Only good thing was that they had a particular colour of bucket they use, so we guys were always adviced not to touch Purple and Blue buckets whenever we visit or meet them at the tap #Awon.omo.UNN#
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by coolhumble(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol number 4 though
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
dairykidd:
@ Dotwillis1 n d likes of him forming English masters complaining about d use of internet slangs because they prolly hv slow brains..stop ranting abt its use when even u r guilty of it. Its a fvckn slang n if u dnt undrstand just ask,dats y we communicate plus this isnt like u r typing a formal letter/ writing a proposal to an organizatiƶn why be uptight abt it? After ur breif intro op used d word "Tho" instead of "though" n d 2nd point u used "bf" instead of boy friend, lets cut it ther. So u see we all do it n i just hate when sm guys blaming it on females or d fact that they dnt knw much. Matter of fact i do blv most of y'all dat cant comprehend internet slang or r irritated by its use r kind of moronic! Its d internet dude n its 2016... Try using google to catch up if u can joor,as if English isnt allowed to evolve! I shld hv made dis a new topic...fv.ck it!
who is this chump barking at? undecided ....you think you have impressed the ladies with this trumpery

...No one is talking about slang here. Dry head!
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Edetedu5(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Even God that created them will be confused,unable to know them because of painting all parts of their body.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1:
who is this chump barking at? undecided ....you think you have impressed the ladies with this trumpery

...No one is talking about slang here. Dry head!
wet head wha has any of this got to do wit impressing ladies i cant see? U see say u be uzwor?
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Temysteve(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
theEYe21:
Op maybe girls you met in the ghetto will do such. Civilized ladies rarely do such undecided
Civilized ladies ar d worst!! Check ur findings well.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by theEYe21(f): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
so you want uncivilized ladies?ladies from the jungle. Please don't complain when you have problems with uncivilized ladies
Temysteve:
Civilized ladies ar d worst!! Check ur findings well.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by sexychocho(f): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1:
tell us your bad habits grin

I dnt count meaning to tinz sumtyms

Might be unserious tu you cheesy

Very inquisitive sumtyms

Very Funny
Fun to be with
Dooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cheesy
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by afuye(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks dear...I'm you r amongst those who did. What's the name?
amokeme:

Loool maybe you need to look well, ladies are commenting, and nice dp cheesy
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
dairykidd:

wet head wha has any of this got to do wit impressing ladies i cant see? U see say u be uzwor?
fvck off my mention..kid
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
sexychocho:

I dnt count meaning to tinz sumtyms

Might be unserious tu you cheesy

Very inquisitive sumtyms

Very Funny
Fun to be with
Dooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cheesy
heheheh...grin
I said bad habits na
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by onyeawka80(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:

That was how i lent some money to this girl in my neighbourhood she was due to pay back in 2months time, guess what now. i Don't even recognise her again because of the power of carol white. she bleached and now looks brighter than her future, worst part is it made her look like a Philippine and she is also very transparent that u could as well see some of her internal organs. so i don't even know if she is the one i lent money to.
u are quite funny
Rexhenrex:

u are quite funny
Rexhenrex:

u are quite funny
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by NomeIbz(f): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
cheesy funny! but it's only the ghetto ladies are guilty of that.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by sexychocho(f): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1:
heheheh...grin
I said bad habits na

Yes nau

Are they not bad enof
wink grin cheesy
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1:
fvck off my mention..kid
hahahaha..see the fetus calling me a kid...i don dey dirty my hands while u were still wearing super man pants. Anyway its Nl enjoy urself while u can cos in reality we both kno ur level...tight wearing fetus
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by teepass: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2016
....bad habit are often exhibited in the congested environment , mostly house build in a '' face to face apartment" where people can not free exercise cleanness .. and the fear of having infections ..and you all know the nature of women body... wink..and no matter where you find your self ..please do the right ..
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by nkechiben(f): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2016
Men gossips pass women this time o! E.g On Nairaland! LolzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by GoneKayLoner(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2016
9ja girls lack conversational skill
The average 9ja girl can't head or even keep good conversation. Unlike their counterpart outside, 9ja babes are not Partners, they are Dependants.

Conversations ought to be like:

Hello
Hi
I'm Jake. nice to meet you smiley
Nice to meet you too. I'm Jaden. Where are you from?
Cool. Berkshire, Dub. You?
Los Ang. Cali.
Used to have a friend in Cali. not Los Ang. though. She since moved to Canada
Hm.. Your girlfriend?
Nah. We met in african on a Summer vac.
What do you do?

Home all day. Boring. Lost my job sad
Aw. that's terrible
Yeah, I know. But I"ll have a friend over soon and we plan to go....
(Conversation con't and becomes more interesting)
.....etc

Conversation with 9ja girls be like:

Hello
Hi
I'm Jake. nice to meet you. smiley
kk
What's your name?
Amanda
Cool. how is your day going?
Fn
Where are you from?
Lag. you?
Interesting. I was in Lag. last week. It was my first time in Lag. smiley . From PH
k
The traffic is no where like other place. how do you guys cope?lol
haha abi
hope to talk to you later Amanda, got to go now.
kk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / My Wedding Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.