Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (35069 Views)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by ayoxelee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
jashar:

lacasera nko? grin
ah don kip dah company
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by damseyl(f): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Hehehe I'm so guilty of Num 4 and 5 ooo cheesy

This should be on fp na bros lalasticlala
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by damseyl(f): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Your point 2 and 3 are very hilarious!

That was how i lent some money to this girl in my neighbourhood she was due to pay back in 2months time, guess what now. i Don't even recognise her again because of the power of carol white. she bleached and now looks brighter than her future, worst part is it made her look like a Philippine and she is also very transparent that u could as well see some of her internal organs. so i don't even know if she is the one i lent money to.
this is a lie grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ekasan Ma
oremi toh gbaski
Kilon suppin jare
Kaaro my darling.. Nothing do u jor
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Rexhenrex(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2016
damseyl:
this is a lie grin
lol...sweety u don't trust me?
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2016
damseyl:
Hehehe I'm so guilty of Num 4 and 5 ooo cheesy

This should be on fp na bros lalasticlala
grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by damseyl(f): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol...sweety u don't trust me?
it doesn't sound like a true story
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by iykekelvins(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
oremi toh gbaski
Kilon suppin jare
Kaaro my darling.. Nothing do u jor
Mo wa ma

Se o sun dada ma? smiley
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
Mo wa ma

Se o sun dada ma? smiley
beeni adupe
Mowapa bi ewa
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by iykekelvins(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
beeni adupe Mowapa bi ewa
Oluwa Ese oo
Se o ti jeun ni?
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Rexhenrex(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
damseyl:
it doesn't sound like a true story
seriously? I will be damned
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Afrocatalyst: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Posing with epileptic legs. grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by amokeme(f): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Anything derogatory towards Nigerian women must grace the front page.... but when it comes to topics that edify, polish, and encourage women to be better, you will never see such on FP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Vikelo1212: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
theEYe21:
Op maybe girls you met in the ghetto will do such. Civilized ladies rarely do such undecided

Mmhh! The "civilized" lady dirty habit worst pass o!
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Stellamariss(f): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Am not doing any of dis things u wrote there
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by afuye(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
YOU CAN HARDLY FIND A LADY ON THREAD BECAUSE IT IS TRUE ALL THAT THE OP HAS SAID !
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by sexychocho(f): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sincerely am not guilty of dis

Only dat I abbreviate but not like those u listed

For real, I think am gud to go smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by amokeme(f): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
afuye:
YOU CAN HARDLY FIND A LADY ON THREAD BECAUSE IT IS TRUE ALL THAT THE OP HAS SAID !
Loool maybe you need to look well, ladies are commenting, and nice dp cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by adedayo3193(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
@op your no 2 is hilliarous grin
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by theEYe21(f): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Theres no such thing, it's either you are civilised or not
Vikelo1212:

Mmhh! The "civilized" lady dirty habit worst pass o!
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
A lady who types with alot of abbreviations is immature and not worth my attention. In this age of smartphones, your phone dictionary gives you a range of possible words when you just type the first 2-3 alphabets. All you need do is click.
Therefore a lady who is mentally lazy to do that is a turn off, ffs.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Cherlene(f): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1:
[/i]Most Ladies if not all, are guilty of some of these habits shortlisted below.

Tho I aint one of em female bashers crew buh I just decided to create a counter thread to this https://www.nairaland.com/3209587/10-bad-habits-guys-find

1. Bathroom Habit

Seeing panties and bra of different colour hanging on the wall of public bathrooms aint no new thing. A lady will be so deep in thoughts of the nice Bleep she had with her bf while bathing, and she will forget she actually entered the bathroom with pants on. My thoughts grin. Then you enter and see display of shrink pants and bra for sale undecided

Even some of em who are used to washing after taking their bath, still enjoy the habit of leaving it to dry inside their bathing bowl without spreading.

2. Bedroom Habit

The fear of going to the toilet at mid-night, or the reluctant feeling to walk has caused our ladies to adopt the use of an empty custard container or paint container as their mini urine depot. And they won't get up in time to quickly get rid of the chocking smell conc acidic liquid.

Sometimes back, I went to a lady's room very early in the morning, to retrieve the caculator I lent her. The bad odour that oozed out from a paint container at the right corner of the entrance, greeted me goodmorning buh my legs responded quickly with a reversed gear. I almost puke. grin

3. Excess Make up

The way some ladies apply foundation powder this days, you start to wonder if Gabriel will be able to recognize them when distributing blessings.undecided

Whenever you see a lady on an heavy make up, nigga don't get captivated. Listen to that still voice behind it saying 'this is not my real face oo' grin . Then move your eye censor down to the feet and witness the state of its maltreatment. They spend time practicing fine art on their face buh to sponge their leg is a problemundecided

4. Typing Habit

And this is so annoying, ladies abrivi8 evri posibu wrdssad .. even the word ' abbreviation ' wasn't abbreviated. What the heck is ''nvm, idk, cmb, fn,I ''huh. The funny one is kk', why not just type 'ok' no be 2 letter word? undecided

They type as if some alphabets on their keyboard got missing!

That was how I was on chat with a young lady this morning, and I was like; hello, a lovely morning to you ..she responded with Gm' ... Ok, 'How was your night? .... Fn' sucks! I felt like punching my phone screen and wishing it'd meet her.

5. Gossiping

Gossip and ladies are synonymous

Its in their blood
grin

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

[i]
You are on point OP. grin

Cherlene
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by BoboFashion(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
amokeme:
Anything derogatory towards Nigerian women must grace the front page.... but when it comes to topics that edify, polish, and encourage women to be better, you will never see such on FP..

You think so?
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by lammylam(f): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
I am guilty of number 1 but its my personal bathroom

and I abbreviate a lot toooo

the rest nah I am innocent pls

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dotwillis1
Keeping more than one boyfriend
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by dnapstar(m): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why Philippines ? Tats a country not a person! Does she looks like 7,107 islands? shocked
don't mind the illiterate....
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by dnapstar(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
theEYe21:
Op maybe girls you met in the ghetto will do such. Civilized ladies rarely do such undecided
I totally agree with u, in fact I hv never seen or heard of no:1.
anyway, what would one expect from a public toilet.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by dnapstar(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
no. 4 and 5 is common to both males n females. I wonder what makes it unique to only ladies.
Dotwillis1:
[/i]Most Ladies if not all, are guilty of some of these habits shortlisted below.

Tho I aint one of em female bashers crew buh I just decided to create a counter thread to this [i] https://www.nairaland.com/3209587/10-bad-habits-guys-find

1. Bathroom Habit

Seeing panties and bra of different colour hanging on the wall of public bathrooms aint no new thing. A lady will be so deep in thoughts of the nice Bleep she had with her bf while bathing, and she will forget she actually entered the bathroom with pants on. My thoughts grin. Then you enter and see display of shrink pants and bra for sale undecided

Even some of em who are used to washing after taking their bath, still enjoy the habit of leaving it to dry inside their bathing bowl without spreading.

2. Bedroom Habit

The fear of going to the toilet at mid-night, or the reluctant feeling to walk has caused our ladies to adopt the use of an empty custard container or paint container as their mini urine depot. And they won't get up in time to quickly get rid of the chocking smell conc acidic liquid.

Sometimes back, I went to a lady's room very early in the morning, to retrieve the caculator I lent her. The bad odour that oozed out from a paint container at the right corner of the entrance, greeted me goodmorning buh my legs responded quickly with a reversed gear. I almost puke. grin

3. Excess Make up

The way some ladies apply foundation powder this days, you start to wonder if Gabriel will be able to recognize them when distributing blessings.undecided

Whenever you see a lady on an heavy make up, nigga don't get captivated. Listen to that still voice behind it saying 'this is not my real face oo' grin . Then move your eye censor down to the feet and witness the state of its maltreatment. They spend time practicing fine art on their face buh to sponge their leg is a problemundecided

4. Typing Habit

And this is so annoying, ladies abrivi8 evri posibu wrdssad .. even the word ' abbreviation ' wasn't abbreviated. What the heck is ''nvm, idk, cmb, fn,I ''huh. The funny one is kk', why not just type 'ok' no be 2 letter word? undecided

They type as if some alphabets on their keyboard got missing!

That was how I was on chat with a young lady this morning, and I was like; hello, a lovely morning to you ..she responded with Gm' ... Ok, 'How was your night? .... Fn' sucks! I felt like punching my phone screen and wishing it'd meet her.

5. Gossiping

Gossip and ladies are synonymous

Its in their blood
grin

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by prettyJoy22(f): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:

That was how i lent some money to this girl in my neighbourhood she was due to pay back in 2months time, guess what now. i Don't even recognise her again because of the power of carol white. she bleached and now looks brighter than her future, worst part is it made her look like a Philippine and she is also very transparent that u could as well see some of her internal organs. so i don't even know if she is the one i lent money to.
LMAO cheesy
Rexhenrex:

LMAO
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by laikas: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:

lol almao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.