Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower (3654 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by dbanj201(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2005
hey pipul, how will you feel if your guy or ur girl give u a beautiful flower like this .....to me, i would feel on top the world cause notin ain't gonna make me happy that seen my baby gurl laugh out her sorrow...so if in ur own case, you recieve a flower or rose from your girl friend or boyfriend, wat will you do,..plz telll...

am also using this opportunity to invite you guyz to join my on-line relationship clubs at: www.datingzone.friendcircles.com nd www.singlesplanet.us.tt ......u will be glad u did...4rm dbanj...founder of "dating tips foundation of africa"
grin cheesy

Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by monister(f): 4:47am On Nov 23, 2005
that is a bouquet of flowers... i love flowers and im also happy when my SO gets me flowers...

monister
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by Z4M4eva(f): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2005
I love roses, I would be gr8ful if I got offered a rose by my bf, cos it's a romantic gesture and shows that he is romantic, not that I don't know that before! wink
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by mckaycee(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2005
Can you send me something like that, I really love it.Pllllllllllllsssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by Z4M4eva(f): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2005
@Mckaycee,VERY *FUNNY*
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by razor(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2005
Giving flowers is not a common thing in Nigeria, so I'll very much cherish her cos it's a display of emotions
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by Z4M4eva(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2005
Too right,Razor wink
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by icingbaby(f): 1:13am On Nov 24, 2005
i will makeout with him all night long kiss kiss kiss
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by Outkast(f): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2005
that shit better be every week or something.
I will be grateful and he will be thanked in my own way winklol
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by mekoyo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2007
Grateful.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by iice(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2007
And i should do what with the flower? Geez especially a rose, like gag me already
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by benamyth(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
depending on her motive of sending the flower
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by Jezgirl(f): 1:03am On Nov 25, 2007
Totally agreed wit benamyth, it will depends on d situation, i can b rosey type sumtimes n i can b d other way round, it jus depends, if d guy brings me rose every now n den, den that'll jus get on my nerves. Say once a while is quite okay.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by roxypat: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
iice: And i should do what with the flower? Geez especially a rose, like gag me already

jes man u should jst say u don't lyk flowers apart from the fact its given to u by someone u love its naturally nice giving someone flowers (1ce in a while).

i would appreciate it if i receive a flower from my BF.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by NikolaValenti: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Definitely, that for every woman to get flowers from a man will be insanely pleasant. The main thing is to know which flowers are your favorite and which will make you smile. We live in a world where there is the internet and without leaving the house to order flowers online. They will bring them to any part of the city, it's very convenient. I can recommend flower delivery in London https://blog.bay-bee.co.uk/the-best-online-shops-for-flower-delivery-in-london/. There are always the freshest flowers.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Brings You A Rose Flower by DaddyCash: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Una Nor well at all! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If U Fall In Luv With--------- / 9ja Most Beautiful Girl On Facebook Nûde Photos Leaked My Lagos Hacker. / How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.