Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? (1326 Views)

Suya Is So Damn Undelectable ! / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by buharisbae(f): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2016
I've been watching video of how people are addicted to playing Pokémon mobile game I've seen diff memes of the addiction

so I decided to download the game.

and I found it really boring and I had to delete the sturv

now I ask NLanders what's in the game that is making the whole world mad about the game? undecided
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by falconey(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2016
you know we have game section right ?
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by jamalnation(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2016
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Maxi112: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae again! ma'am what's up?
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Heard about it..buh I haven't actually played it..

Imma check it out soonest. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by gold360(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2016
shoo.. try the game[color=#006600][/color] cry
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Dezzx(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
What's up Balewite, how's the campaign going bro?
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by ipledge10(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Estharfabian:

Heard about it..buh I haven't actually played it..

Imma check it out soonest. lipsrsealed
i bet you won't catch any Pokemon tongue
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2016
ipledge10:
i bet you won't catch any Pokemon tongue

lol. don't count onnit...grin

Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by mereb(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
So recently, game lovers around the globe had their first taste of Augmented Reality with the Pokémon Go game. But it is interesting to know that this isn’t the first of Pokémon game................read more @ http://bizwatchnigeria.ng/ways-pokemon-affect/

Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by falconey(m): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dezzx:
What's up Balewite, how's the campaign going bro?

so far great , I could use an extra hand sir . I need more campaign managers .
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by faith551(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
I never play fifa and Pes finish , what the f**k is pokemon go??
and btw how is this romantic, if na me post am now dem go chop me alive
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Dezzx(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
i am offline most times due to my work schedule, wish i have enough time available. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by MrDojo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
I think the question should be "what is wrong with people who are not addicted to pokemon Go" grin grin

Check out my signature....

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
MrDojo:
I think the question should be "what is wrong with people who are not addicted to pokemon Go" grin grin

Check out my signature....

Help me ask them o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
whys this on romanceland
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Grown ass men chasing after Pixels on a smartphone
...That's just retarded_
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Glowstone(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bitchee where did you download it, thought it wasn't available in Nigeria??
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by hervin(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:
I've been watching video of how people are addicted to playing Pokémon mobile game I've seen diff memes of the addiction

now I ask NLanders what's in the game that is making the whole world mad about the game? undecided

It's Pokémon Go. You got the game? How? That's virtually impossible, cause the game hasn't been released here in Nigeria (unless you don't reside here). It's basically an augmented reality game that relies on your smartphone's camera, online connectivity and GPS/Maps. The craze for it is mostly cause it's trending; few would like to be left out when everyone is doing something. It allows you to meet new people and get to walk around and blah blah blah.
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
buharisbae:

The Pokemon go is based on your Pokemon game we all played when we were young , and the Pokemon game is always the same , same content but different graphics, we've been playing this since Gameboy color to Gameboy advance to Nintendo ds, the concept of the game is playing a boy and catching monsters in a pokedex, you see that was fun but the Pokemon go makes you the guy we normally play in previous game, so ita having that catching monster experience, you think this is addictive infact this Pokemon go is missing the most important feature which is using pokon monsters to battle other people, if they release that feature, trust me you will see ultimate addiction.

Note: I don't play Pokemon go its pointless without the battle
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
@ OP the reason it's boring to you is because you've never played the previous Pokemon's that's why. So you won't see the appeal for me, the appeal is mad, because my phone is like a pokedex, that's a device that contains information of the Pokemon's and normally you take your mobsters to the gym and train them hoping they evolve, all Pokémon monsters has evolution stage but mehn it was hard on Gameboy then it should be hard now. I go on and on and explain why Pokemon go is an awesome game , once the battle feature comes out you will see madness
Re: Why Are People So Damn Addicted To Pokeman Go? Whats Really In It? by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Because it is fun as you get to walk around ....

>> How to download Pokemon Go in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between When You Are Dating And When You Finally Get Married To Him . / I Make Over A Hundred Thousand Dollars But He Wont Marry Me. / My Bride’s Best Friend (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.