Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. (1888 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
so this comes to my mind to ask my follow nairalanders...

for me I will forgive him but I will be more careful next time because he has open my eyes to know the type of girl I am dating,a cheat for that matter

so I will break up with my girlfriend and continue with my best friend.

my opinion

what about you.??
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
grin in females point of view must be very different... But I never encountered such thing yet..
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by 7inches: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
i will forgiv u...
but u will stop being my frnd.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Bravekeys(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
End of friendship.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Genea(f): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
No I won't and I would so shame both of them... My bf is off limit...
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Kakamorufu(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
forgive him and end of friendship. This aint no bestman movie
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by BoboFashion(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Will forgive him with all my heart, why will my girlfriend sleep with him in the first place.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Genea:
No I won't and I would so shame both of them... My bf is off limit...
really?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Genea(f): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
really?
yes and so also I'm off limit to his frnds.. So he shouldn't be doing wah I wouldn't do
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by ssuccess(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
It depends on the reaction to their deeds.
If he is truly repentant which I would know due to the fact that he's my best friend which means we've been to together for more than 800 days. True repentance earns him my forgiveness. We could still be friends but definitely with a lower level of trust. However, for my girlfriend, forgiveness is possible but continuity is gonna be a bit difficult because usually my girlfriend is my best friend, or my second best friend, but the difference is that we share a lot of emotions that work hand in hand with Jealousy. It's gonna be so difficult to continue the relationship, we could still be friends. However, just like my best friend, it all depends on her reaction.
REMEMBER: To err is human... Man no be god.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Genea:
yes and so also I'm off limit to his frnds.. So he shouldn't be doing wah I wouldn't do
Lols it ok

btw ur dp looks nice
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Genea(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
Lols it ok

btw ur dp looks nice
tnx dear... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
ssuccess:
It depends on the reaction to their deeds.
If he is truly repentant which I would know due to the fact that he's my best friend which means we've been to together for more than 800 days. True repentance earns him my forgiveness. We could still be friends but definitely with a lower level of trust. However, for my girlfriend, forgiveness is possible but continuity is gonna be a bit difficult because usually my girlfriend is my best friend, or my second best friend, but the difference is that we share a lot of emotions that work hand in hand with Jealousy. It's gonna be so difficult to continue the relationship, we could still be friends. However, just like my best friend, it all depends on her reaction.
REMEMBER: To err is human... Man no be god.
nice one
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by MzPecs(f): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
I'll forgive both of them,
break up with the guy and then distant myself from my friend.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Genea:
tnx dear... kiss kiss kiss
it ok dear
who are u supportin on this mr nairaland contest
I would like u to join my team
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Genea(f): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
it ok dear

who are u supportin on this mr nairaland contest

I would like u to join my team
I stand with cute Hector, we r supporting falconey

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Genea:
I stand with cute Hector, we r supporting falconey
tanx dear

it's my team also...

we taking the crown home Lols

1 Like

Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by Genea(f): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
tanx dear

it's my team also...

we taking the crown home Lols
oh yes we are....
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by slimthugchimee(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
if shes not my fiance, and she still allows me to Bleep her, then no problem i will forgive and forget grin grin
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if shes not my fiance, and she still allows me to Bleep her, then no problem i will forgive and forget grin grin
Lols u gotta point there....
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by slimthugchimee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
Lols u gotta point there....
it seems you are a sex change crew
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
sure.... But never will any friend of mine be so close to my gf. Never.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided Yea, why not? We're Bros

cheesy but imma fvck his girlfriend too..

Call it even,, then if he wants to go again.. We'll keep doing it till humanity is over cheesy
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
it seems you are a sex change crew
same brother in crime

I know u are not also that (f)

Lols
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by onstelly(f): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yes it happened to me once and I forgive, it wasn't an easy thing but at the end of the day I really had to.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Yea, why not? We're Bros

cheesy but imma fvck his girlfriend too..

Call it even,, then if he wants to go again.. We'll keep doing it till humanity is over cheesy
LOL crazy guy how far.....?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by slimthugchimee(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
same brother in crime

I know u are not also that (f)

Lols
lols......
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by obiorathesubtle: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL crazy guy how far.....?
smiley All is well sir.. You?
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
BoboFashion:

Will forgive him with all my heart, why will my girlfriend sleep with him in the first place.
so the girl would be to blame..... What qas the guy doing eyeing your girl too?? Ive had an experience close to this o.
Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by senibo1: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
yeah for sure, I will forgive him, but I must look for anothe way to get back at him.

Re: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend That Sleep With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend. by naijamakossa(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley All is well sir.. You?
I just dey like I no dey ooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over An Ex / Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) / Will You Date Davido If He Ask You Out? See Amazing Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.