Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend (23153 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / At What Age Did You Have Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Kimcutie: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Have ever seen a guy that will tell you he doesn’t have a girlfriend, at least from the age of 17 upwards, well there are numerous of them that have one or two.

Let me use myself as an example, first of all, am 17 year old, two girls ask me in two different occasions if I had a girlfriend, my answer was NO and they asked why, I told them because am not ready for a relationship or maybe stress in a relationship, the girls asking this question are 17 year old, on my case, I want to make it big, get a fat bank account, pursue a good education and career and also get a good job, having a girlfriend at an early age will drown my dreams, although you can have the ones that will support you but what if you meet the ones that can’t do without money.

Every girl or lady out there must have her dreams, achievements, you shouldn’t rely on a boy for your basic needs, like credits, hair making, make up and the rest of the girly things, these are things you are supposed to buy with your OWN money and not someone else, when you are growing into a selfmade woman and the person you love is achieving his dreams, you will feel like a boss, thoughts like “I can’t rely on this guy for my basic needs”.

If you are boy and you’re trying to toast a girl, you will see them at a certain point asking for airtime, the airtime they won’t use and call you, am beginning to wonder if this airtime freaks can’t do without asking for airtime, does their life depend on it.
Guys any girl asking for airtime just know the girl loves money not you and don’t think giving her airtime will make her like you, if you are giving her airtime, do not give because she ask you to, give because you feel like giving and because you won’t regret it in the future, as for me, I have given airtime to some girls not because they asked, because I feel like doing a good thing that day, a good thing I won’t regret no matter how they behave later.

The point am trying to make here is that is better to live your life without a girlfriend/boyfriend until you have met your goals.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Kondomatic(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
A girlfriend is not a necessity really, having a girlfriend or boyfriend rarely add value to your life.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by RoyalBlak007: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
♤It is a must
grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Neimar: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
girlfriend that will be washing my boxers, cookin, sexin me and sweeping my house is a must

18 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by thesicilian: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Some of us have the needed discipline to achieve a fine balance between a romantic relationship and professional, academic or financial pursuits.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Akposb(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
You are correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by TonieLee(f): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
So u are calling lalasticlala to carry ur personal opinion to front-page. Pls put it in ur pocket that's where it belongs undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by raysplashinfo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
it is not just having a gal friend but a gal from a good religious background, Proper Home training and An Adviser..
having gal friend who doesn't add to ur life, she doesn't plan ur life with u unless giving u sex, that one isn't a gal friend but a sex material..
I can say that it is when I have being dating my gal friend , that is when I have being serious, going to mosque frequently, not like b4 wen I doesn't have..
I believe gals are soul killers, dream destroyers until I have my gal whom shows me it is otherwise..
#love_u_Mariam.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Topics like this arise when the true purpose of something has been defeated. It's the same way some people believe marriage is not a must. At 17, you have no business being in a relationship...but for older people, I think it's necessary.

The problem is, most young guys go into relationships with the smash that poosie mentality, and the young girls with scam the maga mentality. That's why you think the only thing that goes on in relationships is collecting of material things.

Boyfriend/girlfriend helps you attain a level of emotional intelligence. Even the most useless boyfriend/girlfriend must teach you one life lesson.

If you see a partner who loves you for real and supports you in more ways than one, steers you in the right direction...then you can go for it. It wouldn't stop you from achieving your goals, that's if you have the ability to balance them all. If you don't have that ability, do what works for you.

Not every boyfriend/girlfriend is worth it... some are just there to increase your poosie mileage and put a hole in your pocket. Those are the ones you should beware of.

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by snowden9(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Op if truly you are 17yrs of age and you're the one that typed that stuff yourself, then i must tell you the truth. You are Albert Einstein reincarnated. If you keep up with this till you're done schooling, you'll be among those that will stand as a pillar, blessing and mentor for others. Trust me. Don't sway from this. If ever you think of going contrary, come back to this page and read this. The world await you. I just wish you were my younger bro.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by slimthugchimee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bullshit, i and someone will waste his time reading this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Kimcutie: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
TonieLee:
So u are calling lalasticlala to carry ur personal opinion to front-page. Pls put it in ur pocket that's where it belongs undecided undecided
LOL

1 Like

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Cholls(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
TonieLee:

18 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Kimcutie: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
snowden9:
Op if truly you are 17yrs of age and you're the one that typed that stuff yourself, then i must tell you the truth. You are Albert Einstein reincarnated. If you keep up with this till you're done schooling, you'll be among those that will stand as a pillar, blessing and mentor for others. Trust me. Don't sway from this. If ever you think of going contrary, come back to this page and read this. The world await you. I just wish you were my younger bro.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by kodath(f): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
TonieLee:
Lol I wonder
Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by kodath(f): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kimcutie:
Lalast
so tell me..why are you calling the mods??
Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Kimcutie: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
kodath:

so tell me..why are you calling the mods??
Something you shouldn't be asking
Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by robosky02(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Okoyiboz3: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na wa

People should stop making ridiculous claims like illiterates. Cosmas Maduka married Charity Maduka. at 19 Years and they both founded Coscharis Group.

In life, the car that some people buy and help them avoid accidents is what some people buy and have accidents in.

The house some people build and feel fulfilled is what some people build and it collapses on their heads.

The marriage partner that brings good into the lives of some is the same one that would pour acid on others.

What you should pray for is to meet the right person for you that would help you achieve your goals.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Sleyanya1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
@ Op, Nice post.

Different phases come with different challenges.

I'm of the opinion that you have made your decision with respect to your phase of life and thoughts for the future. I respect that.

However, in a relationship at the right phase ( also the phase when you know and believe that you're mature enough to have one & face responsibilities) all you should wish and pray for is a lady that gives you support, positive push & respect ( that's in addition to some other qualities you desire).

It's a blissful thing to be in a relationship with a help
meet.

So just know more of yourself & what you want, then you can surround yourself with female friends that have similar pursuit for achieving goals & success too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Oasishosting: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Only one thing is a must for everyone To make money

We want to be reading how to make money not how to have boyfriend or girlfriend

For a reliable and affordable .com.ng, .net, .ng web hosting services.
We offer a reliable web hosting services starting from 2500/yr to 300000/Yr. Check our packages by clicking the web address on the signature below.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Forget his age.
Konji never hold this teenager well.
OP is right.
It is not a must to have a boyfriend or girlfriend but having a fucckmate is a very necessary necessity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by helinues: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
To some people, it is a must
Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by TINALETC3(f): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin Op, u ar a joker

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Oasishosting: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kimcutie:
Have ever seen a guy that will tell you he doesn’t have a girlfriend, at least from the age of 17 upwards, well there are numerous of them that have one or two.

Let me use myself as an example, first of all, am 17 year old, two girls ask me in two different occasions if I had a girlfriend, my answer was NO and they asked why, I told them because am not ready for a relationship or maybe stress in a relationship, the girls asking this question are 17 year old, on my case, I want to make it big, get a fat bank account, pursue a good education and career and also get a good job, having a girlfriend at an early age will drown my dreams, although you can have the ones that will support you but what if you meet the ones that can’t do without money.

Every girl or lady out there must have her dreams, achievements, you shouldn’t rely on a boy for your basic needs, like credits, hair making, make up and the rest of the girly things, these are things you are supposed to buy with your OWN money and not someone else, when you are growing into a selfmade woman and the person you love is achieving his dreams, you will feel like a boss, thoughts like “I can’t rely on this guy for my basic needs”.

If you are boy and you’re trying to toast a girl, you will see them at a certain point asking for airtime, the airtime they won’t use and call you, am beginning to wonder if this airtime freaks can’t do without asking for airtime, does their life depend on it.
Guys any girl asking for airtime just know the girl loves money not you and don’t think giving her airtime will make her like you, if you are giving her airtime, do not give because she ask you to, give because you feel like giving and because you won’t regret it in the future, as for me, I have given airtime to some girls not because they asked, because I feel like doing a good thing that day, a good thing I won’t regret no matter how they behave later.

The point am trying to make here is that is better to live your life without a girlfriend/boyfriend until you have met your goals.

You are 17? and you are already talking about girlfriend. So we have such kind on youths on nairaland? !7 years and the op is talking about girlfriend. I thought he should be more interested on how to make 320 on his PUME.

Romance session shaaa

10 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by kittykollinxx(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
good for you dear. I hope you know masturbation is not good for ur health

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by noble71(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017

Konji......

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by banme1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
I deal with married woman
Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Thobiy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
That is what society make us to believe, you don't have girlfriend/boyfriend you are missing a whole lot or you are inferior to your mate.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by PastorandMentor(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
It is not a Must to have sex. Because that is what most boy and girls relationship are about today. Rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend by muller101(m): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin enjoy ur life without one u will be the most happiest person on Earth. Girls ladies women they are so unpredictable and complicated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Things You Should Never Google / 8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.