Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women? (973 Views)

Opinion: Who Can Stay Longer Without Sex, Men Or Women? / Who Suffers More In A Divorce? / Men Or Women, Who Enjoys Sex More See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
I follow many dating accounts on Palmchat app because I am a little interested in the ideology called 'Love', and I like using every avenue to explore.

I was so shocked when I saw the before and after picture of a young lady who had been physically abused by her boyfriend. (I'll insert the picture at the end.) It made me wonder how many other women go through physical/emotional abuse by men that they love and what defines abuse.

On the other hand, the women are not always victims. Recently, I read another story on Palmchat of a man who had his reproductive organ cut off by a woman (who was his wife or so). I cannot imagine the physical and emotional horror that the man would have gone through, simply because he fell in love.

Some crazy stories just make you want to close your heart to love. Who do you think suffers more in relationships?

Re: Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Men with their bad temper and their mood swing are always the reason why women are always abused either by physical or emotional... Millions of women are victims every year and still keeping it silent.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Men with their bad temper and their mood swing are always the reason why women are always abused either by physical or emotional... Millions of women are victims every year and still keeping it silent.

I think it'll take the efforts of women standing up to such abuse to make these men stop.
Re: Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
guys suffer physically.. Imagine a lady punching you for every of your funny jokes. So painfull. Some girls have bricks as hands and they'll be thinking they're making kino by hitting you.

''Nevets, you're so funny'' #gboss! ''hanhan, you'll kill me o'' #Gbass.

Its not easy. They believe you're a guy and should be able to absorb pain. Shock absorber ni! It hurts as hell. That how one scratched me with her nails. I was nursing my wounds and she was like ''when you're not a baby''... Hehe.. I looked her in the eye and said, '' why don't you let me pinch you with my long nails''.... She left angrily sha... I made sure i did it.

Emotionally. Ladies push their lucks with guys. They want all the attention, compliments, gifts, favour. Sometimes they do give two pence about what the guy thinks or feels. She denies him the honeypot cos of something or doesnt talk to him for days... Shuuu? And if a guy doe it, you'll be hearing.

''Omo kunle yen. He's wicked and doesn't have compassion. I was having slight headache after the date, he called me later that night but didnt ask how the headache was''.... Girls ehn!!!!

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girl Said She Was A Boy - What Will You Do? / Who Can Guess Where The Babe Wearing This Slippers Is From?(pics) / Is It Natural Or Just Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.