Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (65524 Views)

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by olarid01: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=blackjack21 post=47740223]

Madcoy or what's your name, listen well.
Islam is the religion of knowledge and research, and seeking this knowledge is compulsory on all Muslims because if not, you will just be wasting your time thinking that you are a muslim.

But the problem with the likes of you is that you just pick an hadith or quranic verse randomly and interprete it as you like without doing research on the explanation of the hadith or ayat.

You think you can just read the translation of a verse and say you understand it? you are soo so mistaken. Even if you are born and bred in saudi Arabia and you speak Arabic as fluently as breathing, you still cannot interprete hadith or quran plainly.

Do you think the authors of hadith and tafseer are just wasting their time by putting lengthy explanation alongside the texts?

Now take a look at the hadith you quoted. Does it even relate to your comment? so what you are saying is a person that have a tattoo(even intentionally) is not a Muslim?

She might be a sinner before but since she embraced Islam (if it is so), she is forgiven.

My advice for you is that: rid yourself of your half knowledge and seek a complete understanding of Islam
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by omofowowe: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
I am not the registrar of heaven but there is difference between a NOMINAL CHRISTIAN and a GENUINE SPRIT FILLED BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. And according to
Leviticus 19: 28  ''You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks upon you: I am the LORD."

Just take a closer look at some of those pics.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Mmidollas: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
@lightning u de mad I repeat u de mad u no get sense idiot ur fada. Is ur type of people that are terrorist nd also ur type that are the useless people that claim to be Christians which are indeed not christains what have the Muslims done to you for you to call them terrorist if you can answer that question
@all the people abusing the Muslims u guyz are useless u guyz don't behave like Christians at all I wonder if the church u guyz attend teaches u guyz to be calling others terrorist.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Mmidollas: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
@lightning u de mad I repeat u de mad u no get sense idiot ur fada. Is ur type of people that are terrorist nd also ur type that are the useless people that claim to be Christians which are indeed not christains what have the Muslims done to you for you to call them terrorist if you can answer that question
@all the people abusing the Muslims u guyz are useless u guyz don't behave like Christians at all I wonder if the church u guyz attend teaches u guyz to be calling others terrorist.
Arsewipemod:

Haven't you noticed the trend? They target female "celebrities" lure them with money and announce their "conversation" on social media like its some big deal. Women and money sha. They'd sell anything for money.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Mmidollas: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
Arsewipemod:

Haven't you noticed the trend? They target female "celebrities" lure them with money and announce their "conversation" on social media like its some big deal. Women and money sha. They'd sell anything for money.
onilpee:

Ahahahhahahha I laugh,u knw u are wrong.
ISIS,BOKOHARAM,ALSHABAB all came from your religion.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by precious224: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Even with those tats??

Sorry,I forgot islam is a religion of peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus / Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.