Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (65534 Views)

Lola Alao: "Every Single Mother Made A Wrong Choice" / Lola Alao's Grown Up Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lola Alao's Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by falopey: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
jegz25:
Ma sha Allah..welcome 2 ISLAM sister.may Allah continue 2 protect islam against d enemies

How Allah wan protect Islam? Tell me now. When na we dey protect am. You think say we Muslims dey throw bomb and kill enemies of Allah for nothing?

Allah no fit fight o. If you think say na the person wey we dey fight for no fit fight for himself go come protect Islam, na em bey say you dey fool yourself o.

You better carry your suicide belt if you wan protect Islam. No disrespect.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by faari(f): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
I shake my head at the ignorance if some people and what comes out of their 'mouths'. They claim a religion and talk Ill about the other religion.

When will we ever understand that our faith isn't tied to a certain religion. When we find our faith, the religion is only there to help nurture it. Pity some religious leaders or gatherings no dey help matter in this case.

What a Shame.

Lola Lola, Rhodiat. May God guide your faith and help you in your ways in finding solace. Ameen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by toye440: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
There is a way that seemeth good and attractive unto a man but d end of that road is eternal condemnation
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by jegz25(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
falopey:

How Allah wan protect Islam? Tell me now. When na we dey protect am. You think say we Muslims dey throw bomb and kill enemies of Allah for nothing?

Allah no fit fight o. If you think say na the person wey we dey fight for no fit fight for himself go come protect Islam, na em bey say you dey fool yourself o.

You better carry your suicide belt if you wan protect Islam. No disrespect.
if all d muslims in d world should kill 4 Allah,do u think there will b any unbeliever left in dis world?..get ur facts right. If u want 2 understand islam ask a muslim,don't believe everytin u read or heard in d media. Its clear in islam dt whoever kill himself intentionally will find himself in hell fire,so I will never do wat u r askin me cox I understnd d teaching of my religion very well,those dt do so,they must have misconcieved or misinterprete d teaching of islam or they r blind followers wihichever d case may be,nd am telling u whether u believe me or not they don't represent d interest of d majority muslims

4 Likes

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by OmoAussie: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
May be somebody don promise am the money wey she find come Nollywood!
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Banter1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
rubbish.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Standing5(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:
when lots of Muslims converts to Christianity, we praise God for a new soul av been converted. Buh wen only one Christian(not an active Christian) converts to Muslim .. The whole world no go hear word.

BTW ..its her choice, and I'm happy for her.
Praise God with killing and beheadings right?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
As long as we relocate from one country to another, it is also the same as religion.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by AgricAgroallied(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Alhamdulilah.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by shewa88(f): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Microflux:
Humm.

Any reason for this?

End time?
Porting to Islam is not the big deal, but why she did that. Mayb unfaithfulness in her former religion. And the best way to cover up for that is to go to another religion.

sometimes I call this stupidity of religion which is affecting out world today.

Goodluck to her.

I dedicate this FTC to all OAU students qnd my blog - www.Scholarzine. fans.

Thanks
But if she converts from Islam to Christianity its the grace of God abi.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by rhymaholic: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
If you dig deeper you may find put that maybe one Alhaji have refused to marry her unless she converts to a Muslim. So you really can't blame her. Husband is scarce.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by FuckTheMods: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
abdulkayus:
Masha Allah, may Almighty satan make her be steadfast in Islam and help her in Islam.
Sister Rhodiat, welcome to Islam, the only monotheist religion acceptable to Satan .
we know
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
shewa88:
But if she converts from Islam to Christianity its the grace of God abi.
I never said that.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by AngelZee: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Microflux:
Humm.

Any reason for this?

End time?
Porting to Islam is not the big deal, but why she did that. Mayb unfaithfulness in her former religion. And the best way to cover up for that is to go to another religion.

sometimes I call this stupidity of religion which is affecting out world today.

Goodluck to her.

I dedicate this FTC to all OAU students qnd my blog - www.Scholarzine. fans.

Thanks

We wey don graduate nko
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by AmAlbert(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3997045_img20160720151620292_jpega68cdce78566da488fa1b1901fc7c433

Allah does not like women with Tattoos so she is just wasting her time.

She should try her luck with Jehovah's Witness.

Tell her o my bloda, we no dey select, even if ur color be like lucozade or Rainbow come we go still accept yhu... Na Our calling be dat o

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
AngelZee:

We wey don graduate nko
You too sir.
You can check out my blog and support
www.ScholarZine.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by lordkhalifa(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
I just waste my Mb for nothing,I expect to see the popular nollywood actress that convert to islam, people like mercy Johnson or toto dike, I end up seeing one
ijebu ode actress...

OP nxt time try to know the difference between professional nollywood actress and unprofessional
yellow-bar actress,

Nxt time u go write something for ur headline and use another thing for the real content, the kind slap I go give you, only sango go redeem you
undecided

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by MadCow1: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
EazyMoh:

Bros there is no such thing like TOO LATE for repentance. The greatest sin is shirk and she just repented from it not to talk of inconsequential minor sin like tattoos.
Yes it's haram but it's not even a major sin (akbar al kaba'eer) like adultery drinking and theft that carry punishment.
If it can be deleted then she shall try and do so, if not she should just leave it and focus on the more important aspects of the religion like observing Solat on time.

No be me talk o.. Na as e dey Quoran I talk am.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Shome36(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
I can see that her conversion gave some of you a serious headache but yet claiming it's nothing. God has shown her the right path, stop being jealous and face the reality
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by timilehin007(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
sheedy407:
Mayb she just found her light.

If you dont find your LIGHT in Christianity, port to Islam and
If you dont find your LIGHT in Islam, port to Christianity

But in what ever religion you are,make sure you find your LIGHT
word
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by faitheverest(f): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thousands of people do give their lives to Christ . Why is this one a news? lipsrsealed
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by akankemi1(f): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
I thought she was a Muslim before sef
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by EazyMoh(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:

No be me talk o.. Na as e dey Quoran I talk am.

Where in the Quran does it say a revert would not get his/her repentance accepted? Because they had a tattoo.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by aneldaking(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Yoruba believe more in their culture and not in religion so pls allow her or better still give her 3months to re convert
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by emmasege: 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Was she ever a Christian? A Christian is never one by name or biological birth. May God have mercy on her drowning soul, amen.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by passyhansome(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3997045_img20160720151620292_jpega68cdce78566da488fa1b1901fc7c433

Allah does not like women with Tattoos so she is just wasting her time.

She should try her luck with Jehovah's Witness.

You are right he doesnt it. But loves blood shedding.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
blackjack21:

You better check your name instead.

Yes now. I check my name everyday in the Lamb's Book of Life, as compiled by the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. You can see my name there. Jesus will write the name of anybody who repents and receives Him as Lord and Savior, in the Book of Life.
I'm happy my name is there. I even have a copy:
Abraham ( Father of faith)
Isaac
Jacob
David son of Jesse
Ruth
Naomi
Mathew
Mark
Luke
John
Peter
Paul (Saul of Tarsus)
Andrew
Silvofitz
James the son of Zebedee
Ayo Bablola (CAC, founder)
Enoch Adejare Adeboye
William Folorunso Kumuyi
Gbile Akanni
Watchmann Nee
Charles Spurgeon
Mike Bamiloye
Daniel Olukoya.
Akindayomi
Moses & Aaron
Caleb
Aquila and Priscilla

P. T. O
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by kings09(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
Log out n ask Seun
queendalyn:
Please, how do I comment on Nairaland?
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by Stbottle(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
Alhamdulillahi

because they're free thinkers and they dont get brainwashed easily...

so JESUS is now chris brown? That's blasphemy against jesus

Ehn, whats your business if jesus is not chris brown.....i sense backwardness in this vessel
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by sojics(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" by muhamadnur: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
Drienzia:
when lots of Muslims converts to Christianity, we praise God for a new soul av been converted. Buh wen only one Christian(not an active Christian) converts to Muslim .. The whole world no go hear word.

BTW ..its her choice, and I'm happy for her.
shiaaaaarap may god allah guide you and let you see the light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus / Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.