Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach (2187 Views)

What Is The Most Shameful Thing You Have Ever Done? / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach by efepro(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
In Durban, South Africa, a mother has been arrested for allegedly trying to practice ‘sleeping with’ her 10-year-old son in front of many people at the beach.

The video which has been circulating on social media captures the moment the 10-year-old son is seen removing the woman's underwear before climbing on top of her at a crowded beach as people watched.

When asked why the 36-year-old woman would engage in such a public show, she immediately blamed it on having too much alcohol she had consumed during the day saying:

“I wouldn’t do that with a sober mind we all know that, I love my son as much as I love myself, I respect him too and I’m proudly a ZCC church-goer, I’m a respected figure too at my church and my community, I would like to take this moment to apologize for what happened, I promise it won’t happen again.”

However, According to an affidavit, dated 10/01/2017, Number 5487952 submitted by the offender at Durban police station, she was so ‘drunk’ and over excited.

It reads: “We would like to thank the whistle-blower who submitted the visual evidence to us, we would also like to make sure that this shameless woman ‘faces the music’ so that she sends a clear message to the community and other ‘potential offenders.”

SOURCE: http://www.gistsstack.com/shameful-thing-mother-son-beach/

Re: Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach by efepro(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
>>>...<<<<<
Re: Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Only Asians do this..

she asian? grin...
Re: Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Aiit
Re: Shameful Thing A Mother Did With Her Son At A Beach by BlackDBagba: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride, Her Twin & Squad Flaunt Bikini Bod At Bridal Party / Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? / Nigeria Couple Try Out A Village Farmer And Pepper Seller Pre-wedding Photo Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.