Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. (2189 Views)

Is Neice Inviting Me. To Bang Her / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by mencade5(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
She comes every weekend, inspecting the 4 2 bedrooms flats of her tenants but mine is always the last. There is a bq behind my flat. Each time she comes she keeps telling me to follow her into that room for a brief discussion. I told her lets discuss outside but she always refuse and wants us to discuss inside the other room. What is she up to?

Discuss

1 Like

Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by Emmysky(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
hmmm
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by mymadam(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
mencade5:
...What is she up to?...

wink Nothing really. However, if you prefer to meet her in the kitchen, simply let her know. The end result will be the same, IMHO!
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by fargo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
She doesn't need the other room to do what is needed to be done
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
cheesy

Maybe that room is more cozy and really nice place to chat with grin
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
The woman belongs to the kitchen and the other room in bubus voicegrin
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by mencade5(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
For God's sake am not her husband
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by NEPAMAN(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
mencade5:
For God's sake am not her husband
come guy no make me swear for u... Person dey give u greenlight for fvck and u dey ask us weda to go fvck. Ur brain belongs to the KITCHEN... Abi she ne fine

1 Like

Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by tutaboi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Op....what are you thinking
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
@ Op Is she on nairaland?
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by chi4ik(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
mencade5:
She comes every weekend, inspecting the 4 2 bedrooms flats of her tenants but mine is always the last. There is a bq behind my flat. Each time she comes she keeps telling me to follow her into that room for a brief discussion. I told her lets discuss outside but she always refuse and wants us to discuss inside the other room. What is she up to?

Discuss
am I your landlady to know what is in her mind?
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by chiefojiji(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
she must dey her heat period.
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by JerryLegend(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2016
OP tongue tongue tongue
Re: Help! My Landlady Keeps Inviting Me To The Other Room. by Winnelyn(f): 12:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Omg I just wasted my 0.75 mb opening this irreverent thread'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Tighten The Vag*na And Keep Away Bad Smell Permanently – #5 An / Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband / My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.