Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man (37230 Views)

8 Categories Of Ladies That Find It Hard To Get Husbands / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
IBBG:
tosyne always on point. miss ur thread though.
Egbon thanks jawe, I really appreciate cool
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
49cents:

Baba u 2much
Egbon how far now? cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by ROZZAYY(f): 12:29am On Jul 22, 2016
teebillz:

Then make the man wey make you after one marry you na. All the current and active bachelors I know will only make you after two.
lol I'm engaged to a wonderful man not my baby dad and he is an eligible bachelor ain't I lucky grin
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by macherie1: 1:26am On Jul 22, 2016
So you had to mention Funke Akindele's name. While you are gossiping, she's there touching lives and making people happy.Get a life and stop blogging thrash.
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Duru009(m): 1:37am On Jul 22, 2016
u must be a second wife. "ur confession is ur possession"
[quote author=farano post=47731654]Number 5 is very funny cheesy Wel
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Princepoint(m): 2:17am On Jul 22, 2016
bad bitches
No worries
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Kazrem(m): 2:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Tosyne2much why did you reduce your article to 8points,9JA ECONOMY DON TOUCH YOUR ARTICLEs

9.Laura ikeji : No doubt she is going to be a second wife,yoruba says

"BI ORI BAMA BURU,ATI IBI ORUN LAMA TI MO

grin
Why na?
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by 1miccza: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2016
wristbangle:
Even a moderator confirms she won't mind becoming dangote 10th wife. You see!

Prof Tosyne, all these things whey u write no go enter these babes ear. Their case be like buhari whey Mechanic repair him ear but him no dey hear word again.

Hahahhahahahhaa na our presido of life you destroy soo ??Dem go share Dasuki money reach your place now ooo grin
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by 1miccza: 5:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Prof Tosin the list compiler this one na over the bar oo most of these people on the list are really not verified and can't be certified to be true....
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by louismane2: 5:35am On Jul 22, 2016
lol..
this shuld b moved to comedy section...cos its not insightful,informative or educational...its not evn gt anytn to do with romance...
its just plain funny
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by louismane2: 5:37am On Jul 22, 2016
frisky2good:
I wonder why people believe being a second wife is such a bad thing.
i wonder too..help me ask dem
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by louismane2: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2016
doll912:
But wait ooo, will Dangote's son write this or will Adenuga or Otedola's sons think like this op? Hmmmm... Anyway, the opinion of this OP is one in 7 billion. It's insignificant.
gbam...uve said my mind
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by hardbody: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2016
farano:
Number 5 is very funny cheesy Well I won't mind being a second wife of Dangote grin

Second from front or behind?

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by hardbody: 6:02am On Jul 22, 2016
louismane2:

i wonder too..help me ask dem

Potential second wife material sighted.....
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2016
I prefer to date low esstem ladies dan to dat a lazy lady.
Wen i date d low esstem, i wil do my best to bring out boldnes in her becos sumtin may lead to dat low esstem life.
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Justeenaleo(f): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2016
teebillz:

The thin touch your side? You better change o.
Who's this one?
Let me not talk, can't be responsible for the increase in suicide rate in naija.
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Justeenaleo(f): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Lamasta:

Dearie I must confess the post made a lot of sense with the way trends are going with ladies nowaday
A lot of sense to YOU
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by rockmetc(f): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2016
This article is rilly on point. I remebr my sch days whn some of d babes go dey run aftr big boys, while myself n some of my frds settled dw fr young guys to build our future togerthr, but wetin happy later? we were left heart broken. So in a situation lik tis, wot do u opt for? I beg i troway d question to una o
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Mom007(f): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2016
Senseless post. Smh
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Tj70(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2016
Nice write up. But there is correction on no. 3 which is: Oshiomole and obasanjo are handsome men
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by youngest85(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Mediapace:
Tosyne2much why did you reduce your article to 8points,9JA ECONOMY DON TOUCH YOUR ARTICLEs

9.Laura ikeji : No doubt she is going to be a second wife,yoruba says

"BI ORI BAMA BURU,ATI IBI ORUN LAMA TI MO

WAH YA SAY?
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by Raphafire101: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2016
DLioness:
Dnt mind him. Iskanci kawai.
Wallahi...
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by youngest85(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Good...
I hope ur female relatives also get to read this cheesy

I don deh knw dose moderators small small
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by youngest85(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Justeenaleo:
For your mind now you don write.

Truth is bitter
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by ddjay: 8:33am On Jul 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/07/here-are-categories-of-ladies-that-may.html
another important category are the
LOOKING FOR MY JOHNNY AND BUY ME FERRARI BABES
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by pepigeorge(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2016
farano:
Number 5 is very funny cheesy Well I won't mind being a second wife of Dangote grin

Lol....100th wife nor go even reach ur hand
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2016
1miccza:
Prof Tosin the list compiler this one na over the bar oo most of these people on the list are really not verified and can't be certified to be true....
Hahahaha cheesy I agree sir cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by tinyplanes: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
play
Tiny Tanks Tiny Planes
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
rockmetc:
This article is rilly on point. I remebr my sch days whn some of d babes go dey run aftr big boys, while myself n some of my frds settled dw fr young guys to build our future togerthr, but wetin happy later? we were left heart broken. So in a situation lik tis, wot do u opt for? I beg i troway d question to una o
Nice one bro... See as ladies dey para 4me cheesy
Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by princeakins(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2016
cool tosyne u too much ... Dem say u gud at epistle lol.. dt got ma 32 shining. U stil stand fit, we dey enjoy the epistle. inn okun o grin

Cc tosyne2much ... one luv bruv

No forget ur blood o.

grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Categories Of Ladies That May End Up Becoming The Second Wife Of A Man by PastorAji(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2016
ROZZAYY:
Tosyne2much u r lying, i can neva be a second wife even with my after one status cheesy
saw ur dp
Mek I find vaseline quickly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.