Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (141510 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So in essence, are you saying Yahweh made a mistake by implementing such law in the first place? And then, how come Jesus didn't come to change it immediately Yahweh made the mistake? Why was it implemented in the first place and why was it stopped? And does stopping it mean it not necessary to be a virgin before getting married?

Are Jews not God's people??

Dont you think all.ah made mistake about Muham.mad?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Muslims usually say their religion is "MISUNDERSTOOD", but the truth is that very FEW muslims seem to know much (or have ever pursued an honest investigation ) about the true history of Islam and its founder, Mohammed. So in reality those who understand islam less are the muslims themselves.

The proof of what Islam stands for is not in whether the MAJORITY of Muslims choose to do a thing. Many muslims ONLY go by the little they are 'taught' about islam. The teaching most times is based on 'forced' memorization of CAREFULLY selected portions of the quran. Even at this, little of it is understood.

On the issue of whether muslims are all going about killing people: The true test of islam is WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT ITSELF. Fortunately there is documentation to refer to. The INTERNET has made information available at the finger tip.

So, for example islam makes killing in the name of allah acceptable. Muslims who do not believe in killing either do not know this or just simply - perhaps out of conscience sake - choose a different law. Those who choose to go with islam will 'think' and act differently.

1000 likes...Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Muslims usually say their religion is "MISUNDERSTOOD", but the truth is that very FEW muslims seem to know much (or have ever pursued an honest investigation ) about the true history of Islam and its founder, Mohammed. So in reality those who understand islam less are the muslims themselves.
So you understand Islam better than the muslim yet you have no idea who Jesus truly is?. If I ask who is Jesus i get different answers from Christians undecided

The proof of what Islam stands for is not in whether the MAJORITY of Muslims choose to do a thing. Many muslims ONLY go by the little they are 'taught' about islam. The teaching most times is based on 'forced' memorization of CAREFULLY selected portions of the quran. Even at this, little of it is understood.
Thank God I am "forced" to memorize Quran. That's one the many ways Allah protects Qur'an. How many of you can boost of this of your Bible?

On the issue of whether muslims are all going about killing people: The true test of islam is WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT ITSELF. Fortunately there is documentation to refer to. The INTERNET has made information available at the finger tip.
You should worry yorslef about your religion. Why did you ignore violent COMMANDS in your Old and New Testaments?. Yor Bible indicates that if you do not obey those barbaric violence commands, you are not a true christian. This was the reason why Saul lost God's kingdom grin Your bible God ordered him to destroy people, innocent men, women and children but Saul did not obey God and God stripped him of his kingdom.

So, for example islam makes killing in the name of allah acceptable. Muslims who do not believe in killing either do not know this or just simply - perhaps out of conscience sake - choose a different law. Those who choose to go with islam will 'think' and act differently.
Similar case of Saul even though you did not provide reference to back it up. So Bible God commanded Saul to fight in his name similar to your claim about muslims

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
plappville:

Shurup. I dont support any type of killing, But you should thankfull to The God of Israel that People are even too patient and tolerance with muslims killing their loved ones. You should be happy people who have lost their loved ones to all.ah do not revenge. If they do, you will be hearing how muslims are been killed after each terrorist attack commited by your heartless brothers. See all people joining Muslims in protesting the ban but when Muslim tertorists kill their loved ones, no one rally in the street. To tell you how tolerance and loving non muslims are.
You even make your cases a sorry one. Your brother plainbible is trying to run away from "God of Israel" for His violence COMMANDS but you stick to that God. It means you dont deny Old Testament. So your case is easy. At least you are honest to hold on to the Old Laws and Commands. Good job
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
plappville:
The only thing @Empiree knows how to do is diverting a thread. Bringing up unrelated issues. What's the link with this thread and ân Igbo man who brought guns to Nigeria ? Are you not aware two hausas/aboki.'s were involved? This crime has no religious link. angry

What is the pair with a frustrated atheist who is pis.seded off by Islamic terrorists. Got to do with this thread?

What does having a godparents got to do with this thread? Honestly, Parisbookaddict has been very nice giving you her/his time. You don't really deserve it.

Now Back to the OP, People please Read the book.. wink

Anytime christians involved in terrorist act or atrocities, you people always claim it has nothing to do with religion. abeg, sit for a side if you have nothing important to say
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
Empiree:
You even make your cases a sorry one. Your brother plainbible is trying to run away from "God of Israel" for His violence COMMANDS but you stick to that God. It means you dont deny Old Testament. So your case is easy. At least you are honest to hold on to the Old Laws and Commands. Good job

I laugh at you... grin cheesy cheesy grin

Confused brainwashed and sponsored Muslim.. tongue
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Empiree:
Anytime christians involved in terrorist act or atrocities, you people always claim it has nothing to do with religion. abeg, sit for a side if you have nothing important to say

Hahaha, see why you are laughable? To you, if someone is not a Muslim, He is definitely a Christian bhuaaaa hahahaha grin cheesy.

I have some strong atheist collegues. They dont give a demn about a god or even satan. If such people commit a crime you will tag them Christians. Very dishonest person you are. angry
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Anatomy of quoran by J A Moshay is another good read and quite revealing........by an ex muslim
pls can you send me a working link to the book ?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
true2god:
Please forward this book to me: bayoslim@yahoo.com

Thanks.
pls kindly forward me the book my email kaysalas at yahoo dot come. Thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

I am sure none of you two watched the video. It is only an hour. And even if you watched it, it doesn't really change anything with you because you are people described as deaf, dump and blind. Dont get me started bcus the same accusations written in the book against Islam are abound in your Bible as well. If you say one more thing in a negative way on this issue I shall quote those Bible verses that you probably dont know are there. They are exact same thing (yours even worse) that you accused Islam of.

The video brilliantly trashed nonsense written in the Book. Do yourself a favor. Just watch and listen to the video.
hello kindly provide another link to the videos. Not on the YouTube link you provided earlier. Trying to get a balanced view here.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
emis8:

If you are a Bible student, you will know that all these things happening are a fulfillment of Bible Prophecies.
Now this is the beauty and authenticity of Christianity.
Having an understanding of the times and seasons will hlp you know that these things have been propheied and the end isnear.

The signs of the end of this world are coming to pass before our very eyes.
The master (Jesus) told us to watchout for these signs and this was prophesied (fortold) thousands of years ago.

I believe islam is not just a religion its an agenda and its the devils agenda.
The agenda of Islam to islamise the whole world is the devils agenda.

The end of this world is closer than all think.
The last sign will be the signing of the Great Treaty. Its a deal ISRAEL will sign for its protection because the security of israel will be greatly threatend (by Islam=Terrorists=Jihad).
this sign will soon come to pass because some nations are already offering to protect israel.

The devil isdoing his best to deceive as many humans as he can to join him to hell. So the news that many people, including "christians" are joining Islam at this time is not surprising.

Just as you have said , few are chosen.
I pray that we be counted worthy to take the first flight to escape the tribulation.
Islam is going to expand and then put up structures to favour those whom they have indoctrinated as banks (Islamic banks) will be acessed by them while those who refuse will be ...Buying and selling will be difficult.

Before these things will happen(the tribulation), the rapture would have taken place and its those who didnt make it that will undergo the tribulation.
For those christians who do not have the Word of GOD in their hearts at that time, it will be very difficult for them, for most of them will give up (to the anti-christ=Islam).

For those who have embraced the anti-christ unknowingly, you still have a chance now that the last move of the gospel is ongoing.
Its a known fact that christianity was brought to Africa by the americans but its now the other way round.
its all a fulfilment of Bible prophecies.

Remember in the Quran Allah charged mulsims to behead all believers in Christ or infidels?
Quran 8.12: "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers:
I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks (behead them) and smite all their
finger-tips off them."

Now compare this with Revelations 20 vs 4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that
were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his
image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a
thousand years.

Reading the book "The People vs Mohammed" just open my eyes to affirm the agenda of satan.

Abeeg! Make una help me with this people vs mohamed book pleeaaasssee!
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
I can send it to you through whatsapp. Drop your numbers. .its about 250 pages. PDF format.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Joagbaje(m): 9:23am On Feb 10, 2017
plappville:
I can send it to you through whatsapp. Drop your numbers. .its about 250 pages. PDF format.

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by FreeSpirited: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kaysalas:
pls can you send me a working link to the book ?
oh....I bought the books from vendors.....I will search for the link.....if I get it...i will link you
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
could anyone with the pdf version of the people vs muhammed forward it to my email? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
plappville:

plsssss send to xxxxxxxxxx
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 1:18am On Feb 11, 2017
Kaysalas:
hello kindly provide another link to the videos. Not on the YouTube link you provided earlier. Trying to get a balanced view here.
Obviously the clip is removed. Either YouTube user is terminated or user himself removed it. There may be similar videos to watch on YouTube.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Joagbaje:

You will get it soon.

DanXplore:

plsssss send to 08170430743
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by parisbookaddict(f): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Empiree:
where did you get your figure from?. That's fallacy

Google is your friend
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
plappville:

You will get it soon.

Waiting...
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2017
true2god:
Thanks. I have down loaded.
bros! Biko please ejoo kindly send me the book too. e. Please, abeg
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2017
plappville:
will be expecting . thanks
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
The least i can do is to send you link. I do not have the book. I downloaded it on my pc and read it from there.
Hey empire! Kindly send me the links to the people vs Mohammed AND the refutal book if you have that to... Thanks in advance. Na wa o, I have bin asking for this book since 2 days ago una nor gree gimme. Pls be ur broda keeper na
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kaysalas:

Hey empire! Kindly send me the links to the people vs Mohammed AND the refutal book if you have that too. My mail is my naira land handle @ yahoo dot com. Thanks in advance. Na wa o, I have bin asking for this book since 2 days ago una nor gree gimme. Pls be ur broda keeper na
Ok i understand. I am not where my computer is right now. However, the fellows are not really your brother's keepers. They could not send you the link bcus most of them are fake, the book itself is nonsense have been disabled since. That's why. They were able to obtain it as early as possible but now, the book is criticized and not noteworthy. Many links i have seen since do not work.

I can not guarantee you if mine would work bcus I opened it twice since the book was published. It might be gone by now. Who knows. But will keep you posted if it is available.

Dont stress yourself
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
I don't understand how people can read about the life of Mohammed and still believe in him. I just can't process that at all.

It should get to a time when your mind will be disturbed by your conscience and you'll feel an urge to truly consider the path you are treading instead of following a religion just because you were born in it.

If there's a nagging doubt in your mind, you'd do well to listen to it.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ioannes:
I don't understand how people can read about the life of Mohammed and still believe in him. I just can't process that at all.

It should get to a time when your mind will be disturbed by your conscience and you'll feel an urge to truly consider the path you are treading instead of following a religion just because you were born in it.

If there's a nagging doubt in your mind, you'd do well to listen to it.
All muslims are born in Islamic homes?. How about those who converted to Islam?. They MUST see convincing proofs for them to choose Islam.

"nagging doubt"?. It is been over 1400yrs and still standing. Can you reason ?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
All muslims are born in Islamic homes?. How about those who converted to Islam?. They MUST see convincing proofs for them to choose Islam.

"nagging doubt"?. It is been over 1400yrs and still standing. Can you reason ?

Lol. Over 1400 years you say. Do you know how old Christianity is? How about Judaism? What about Buddhism?

Those who convert to Islam are in Syria fighting a needless Jihad. Or they constitute themselves to a nuisance popularly referred to as homegrown terrorists.

Just check out these facts below and tell me your conscience isn't nagging you, that is if you haven't killed it:

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. Over 1400 years you say. Do you know how old Christianity is? How about Judaism? What about Buddhism?

Those who convert to Islam are in Syria fighting a needless Jihad. Or they constitute themselves to a nuisance popularly referred to as homegrown terrorists.

Just check out these facts below and tell me your conscience isn't nagging you, that is if you haven't killed it:
So only Syrians converted to Islam?. What part of the world you live in?. Sounds like you are one of those Tarzans in the jungles who know not what's going on except for jumping one tree to another grin
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
So only Syrians converted to Islam?. What part of the world you live in?. Sounds like you are on eof those Tarzans in the jungles who know not what's going on except for jumping one tree to another grin

Classic evasion tactics. Insult me so that we can forget the truth staring us in the face that you're too ashamed to confront.

Nothing is more despicable than someone who lies to himself.

You'll help yourself by telling yourself the truth.

Start by studying the pix I posted and stop avoiding the truth they convey.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Classic evasion tactics. Insult me so that we can forget the truth staring us in the face that you're too ashamed to confront.

Nothing is more despicable than someone who lies to himself.

You'll help yourself by telling yourself the truth.

Start by studying the pix I posted and stop avoiding the truth they convey.

Who Do you Follow From These two men?

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:

Who Do you Follow From These two men?

Another classic evasion tactic. Throw in a red herring to distract us from the main point we're talking about.

We're talking about Mohammed and how he loved underaged puna and how he slept with his daughter-in-law, and how he wrote the original Satanic verses that told people they can worship many gods and then later recanted and said it was the devil that appeared to him to deceive him,

And how he encouraged the subjugation of women (till today women are forbidden to drive a car in Saudi Arabia and you can't enter Dubai if you're an unaccompanied female of less than 25years old (or maybe 21, I forget now).

You only need to ask around. The perversions of your prophet are so well documented in history it's difficult to miss them.

That's what this thread is about. Oya, defend your prophet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Another classic evasion tactic. Throw in a red herring to distract us from the main point we're talking about.

We're talking about Mohammed and how he loved underaged puna and how he slept with his daughter-in-law, and how he wrote the original Satanic verses that told people they can worship many gods and then later recanted and said it was the devil that appeared to him to deceive him,

And how he encouraged the subjugation of women (till today women are forbidden to drive a car in Saudi Arabia and you can't enter Dubai if you're an unaccompanied female of less than 25years old (or maybe 21, I forget now).

You only need to ask around. The perversions of your prophet are so well documented in history it's difficult to miss them.

That's what this thread is about. Oya, defend your prophet.
Obviously you are a waste of time. You do not learn by talking trash what you considered "facts". So be in your world.

Allow me to throw this in your face since you so much about comparison by picking texts against each other.

How do you like this? So Much With Your "peaceful religion"

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.