Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (141241 Views)

The People Vs Muhammed / Worldly People Vs Religious People, Be The Judge / Dramatic Construction Of Muslim's Response To Reading "The People Vs Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
Obviously you are a waste of time. You do not learn by talking trash what you considered "facts". So be in your world.

Allow me to throw this in your face since you so much about comparison by picking texts against each other.

How do you like this? So Much With Your "peaceful religion"

Yawn#

You deserve Islam and Islam deserves you.

Don't bother quoting me on this thread again. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
^^^^

Now that I gave you your own dose you run away. grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plainbibletruth: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
Obviously you are a waste of time. You do not learn by talking trash what you considered "facts". So be in your world.

Allow me to throw this in your face since you so much about comparison by picking texts against each other.

So, what do you understand about what you posted?
Tell us so that we can begin to see you for who you are.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plainbibletruth: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
^^^^

Now that I gave you your own dose you run away

You run away from looking at FACTS about your prophet maybe to assuage your conscience.

I guess you cannot TRUTHFULLY confront issues about the INTEGRITY OF LIFE of your 'hero' without having to take an OBJECTIVE stand; which will be for you to choose against him.

3 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
plainbibletruth:

So, what do you understand about what you posted?
Tell us so that we can begin to see you for who you are.
grin grin grin

Ask him what he understands about what he posted (comparative picture). We can start from there cheesy
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
plainbibletruth:

You run away from looking at FACTS about your prophet maybe to assuage your conscience.

I guess you cannot TRUTHFULLY confront issues about the INTEGRITY OF LIFE of your 'hero' without having to take an OBJECTIVE stand; which will be for you to choose against him.
Lol, after we already battled this last yr you still talking?. Really you did not even brought any personal attack on prophet muhammad (saw) himself. You only talked islam as a religion which you failed actually. You remember the thread where you could not prove so called trinity?

So i am listening. What can you
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plainbibletruth: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
grin grin grin

Ask him what he understands about what he posted (comparative picture). We can start from there cheesy

If you're man enough why not comment on the table presented. What are your views on the comparisons?
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
plainbibletruth:

If you're man enough why not comment on the table presented. What are your views on the comparisons?
As learned as you are, do you think for a second the guy is sincere?. If I take liberty to answer him, definitely i will bring on the table what he can't chew. I just did one but he ran away just like others. For the fact that he ran away proved that he cant take the heat. You may have to excuse us and let him defend himself.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Muslims usually say their religion is "MISUNDERSTOOD", but the truth is that very FEW muslims seem to know much (or have ever pursued an honest investigation ) about the true history of Islam and its founder, Mohammed. So in reality those who understand islam less are the muslims themselves.

well, i don't know where you got this from, "very few Muslims" i wonder where you are getting your statistics from, anyway, contrary to what you are claiming that those who peruse the deen properly leave, the more a honest mind learn about Islam FROM THE RIGHT SOURCES, the more he falls in love with it, talking from experience...

The proof of what Islam stands for is not in whether the MAJORITY of Muslims choose to do a thing. Many muslims ONLY go by the little they are 'taught' about islam. The teaching most times is based on 'forced' memorization of CAREFULLY selected portions of the quran. Even at this, little of it is understood.

Again, i don't know where you getting your statistics from such that you use words like majority and few freely just to paint a wrong impression, well, on the contrary, Islam is not a religion of blind following, it's a religion based on authentically established proofs, MANY MUSLIMS have memorised the Quran completely(one of the reasons the Quran cant be altered), and the Quran is understood if it is learnt because the prophet explained them all before his death.

DID YOU KNOW

when an imam is busy reciting the Quran in prayer, once he makes a mistake, he would be corrected, infact, he must be corrected, can you honestly answer if you can correct your pastor if he makes a mistake?

YOU KNOW WHY ISLAM IS DIFFERENT FROM CHRISTIANITY? Nobody can just come up with any theory today because before anything is accepted, you must provide a trace of that knowledge down to the prophet himself, if you can't, then your opinion will be thrown to the dustbin, this is why one of the predecessors of Islam used to say "Chains of transmission is part of the religion (of Islam), were it not for this chain, anyone could've said whatever he wished"

so i don't know where you getting the fallacy that some set of people are following another set blindly.

On the issue of whether muslims are all going about killing people: The true test of islam is WHAT IT SAYS ABOUT ITSELF. Fortunately there is documentation to refer to. The INTERNET has made information available at the finger tip.

So, for example islam makes killing in the name of allah acceptable. Muslims who do not believe in killing either do not know this or just simply - perhaps out of conscience sake - choose a different law. Those who choose to go with islam will 'think' and act differently.

I dont see any sense in this, perhaps you make what you are saying clearer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Empiree:
Ok i understand. I am not where my computer is right now. However, the fellows are not really your brother's keepers. They could not send you the link bcus most of them are fake, the book itself is nonsense have been disabled since. That's why. They were able to obtain it as early as possible but now, the book is criticized and not noteworthy. Many links i have seen since do not work.

I can not guarantee you if mine would work bcus I opened it twice since the book was published. It might be gone by now. Who knows. But will keep you posted if it is available.

Dont stress yourself
Let me read both books and form my own opinions about them. I will be expecting the links soonest. Thanks bro. Gd nyt n a nice week ahead
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kaysalas:

Let me read both books and form my own opinions about them. I will be expecting the links soonest. Thanks bro. Gd nyt n a nice week ahead
Yes, will surely check it out when i reach. currently not home at this time.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plainbibletruth: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
AbdelKabir

well, i don't know where you got this from, "very few Muslims" i wonder where you are getting your statistics from, anyway, contrary to what you are claiming that those who peruse the deen properly leave, the more a honest mind learn about Islam FROM THE RIGHT SOURCES, the more he falls in love with it, talking from experience...
Can you tell us what ”RIGHT SOURCES” those are?

Again, i don't know where you getting your statistics from such that you use words like majority and few freely just to paint a wrong impression, well, on the contrary, Islam is not a religion of blind following, it's a religion based on authentically established proofs, MANY MUSLIMS have memorised the Quran completely(one of the reasons the Quran cant be altered), and the Quran is understood if it is learnt because the prophet explained them all before his death.
Again what are these “authentically established proofs”?

DID YOU KNOW

when an imam is busy reciting the Quran in prayer, once he makes a mistake, he would be corrected, infact, he must be corrected, can you honestly answer if you can correct your pastor if he makes a mistake?

YOU KNOW WHY ISLAM IS DIFFERENT FROM CHRISTIANITY? Nobody can just come up with any theory today because before anything is accepted, you must provide a trace of that knowledge down to the prophet himself, if you can't, then your opinion will be thrown to the dustbin, this is why one of the predecessors of Islam used to say "Chains of transmission is part of the religion (of Islam), were it not for this chain, anyone could've said whatever he wished"

so i don't know where you getting the fallacy that some set of people are following another set blindly.
Pastors generally don’t RECITE the Bible.

I dont see any sense in this, perhaps you make what you are saying clearer.
Like you said “Nobody can just come up with any theory today because before anything is accepted, you must provide a trace of that knowledge down to the prophet himself” so, what Islam from the “right sources” and “authentically established proofs” says about itself is what we can use to TEST it.

2 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 5:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Kaysalas:

Sir, I searched for it on my PC. The link doesn't work anymore. Says it is invalid. That means the book is removed from it. I am sorry.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 2:36am On Feb 14, 2017
DanXplore:

Waiting...

Sent..
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 2:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Empiree:

Bonjour cheesy

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 2:54am On Feb 14, 2017
plainbibletruth:

He has no comment. Shame don catch am. How can one defend a child abuse?

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 2:55am On Feb 14, 2017
I have the book. I have spread it on what'sapp. Eye opening book. The evil must be exposed. angry

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 3:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Another classic evasion tactic. Throw in a red herring to distract us from the main point we're talking about.

We're talking about Mohammed and how he loved underaged puna and how he slept with his daughter-in-law, and how he wrote the original Satanic verses that told people they can worship many gods and then later recanted and said it was the devil that appeared to him to deceive him,

And how he encouraged the subjugation of women (till today women are forbidden to drive a car in Saudi Arabia and you can't enter Dubai if you're an unaccompanied female of less than 25years old (or maybe 21, I forget now).

You only need to ask around. The perversions of your prophet are so well documented in history it's difficult to miss them.

That's what this thread is about. Oya, defend your prophet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 3:01am On Feb 14, 2017
The book talks about this as well... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plappville(f): 3:04am On Feb 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Empiree:
Sir, I searched for it on my PC. The link doesn't work anymore. Says it is invalid. That means the book is removed from it. I am sorry.
Thanks man, I appreciate your effort, @ parisbookaddict, true2god and Bujumbura please help me with this book pleeaassee!
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 6:28am On Feb 14, 2017
plappville:

Sent..
I am still wait.....ing too o!
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2017
plappville:
I have the book. I have spread it on what'sapp. Eye opening book. The evil must be exposed. angry
kindly send it to me via whatsapp today please
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 14, 2017
plappville:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Absolutely disgusting I must say.

Please can you send me a link to download the book? Thanks.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2017

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plainbibletruth: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Empiree:
[b]Child Marriage in the

Swallow that ^
What has this got to do with the issue at hand?

Did the founder of Christianity do this or advocate it like your mohammed did?

You don't know where to draw the line do you?

4 Likes

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
plainbibletruth:

What has this got to do with the issue at hand?
Perhaps, you could have figured i was indirectly replying your girlfriend in faith. I dont have your time bcus you play 'wayo'

Did the founder of Christianity do this or advocate it like your mohammed did?
All you have to do is proof to me if anyone disputed in the time of prophet Muhammad's(saw) marriage to Aisha(ra)?. And you dont want me to start illustrating child brides from your Bible right?.

For the fact that you are confused about the founder of christianity, your case is irrelevant.If i ask you now you gonna say it is Jesus. Another christian is going to say it is Paul. when you clear that out let me know.

I actually just noticed that you quoted me few days ago. I didnt see my mention. But a muslim replied you already.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plainbibletruth: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Empiree
Perhaps, you could have figured i was indirectly replying your girlfriend in faith. I dont have your time bcus you play 'wayo'
Readers will tell who is the real TRICKSTER is between the two of us.

All you have to do is proof to me if anyone disputed in the time of prophet Muhammad's(saw) marriage to Aisha(ra)?. And you dont want me to start illustrating child brides from your Bible right?.

For the fact that you are confused about the founder of christianity, your case is irrelevant.If i ask you now you gonna say it is Jesus. Another christian is going to say it is Paul. when you clear that out let me know.
SO, in your logic, if no one 'DISPUTED' the INTEGRITY OF LIFE of your prophet when he lived, then whatever he did was right. Whao!!
You people just simply close your eyes to the shortcomings of mohammed. Even when it is clear that his morals were less than desirable you guys still CHOOSE to disregard any such FACTS. Amazing!!

I actually just noticed that you quoted me few days ago. I didnt see my mention. But a muslim replied you already.
Don't fool yourself; your muslim brother did not reply me but has gone AWOL just like you ran away from commenting on the table presented to you.

1 Like

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
plainbibletruth:

SO, in your logic, if no one 'DISPUTED' the INTEGRITY OF LIFE of your prophet when he lived, then whatever he did was right. Whao!!
You people just simply close your eyes to the shortcomings of mohammed. Even when it is clear that his morals were less than desirable you guys still CHOOSE to disregard any such FACTS. Amazing!!
Obviously it is one evidences. He faced many hardcore people and none of them even mentioned his marriage to Aisha. This goes to show you that it is nothing in their view. And why are you pretending your Bishops, Pastors are pedophilias and why are you pretending there is no "underage" approval for marriage in the Western christian world?.
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by plainbibletruth: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Empiree:
Obviously it is one evidence. He face many hardcore people and non of them even mention his marriage to Aisha. This goes to show you that it is nothing in thier view. And why ar eyou pretending You Bishops, Pastors are pedophilias and why are you pretending there is no "underage" approval for marriage in the Western christian world?.

Answer this: Is sexual relations with underaged children not condemned in the Western Christian world?

If your answer is not straightforward then you must be con man. So, answer me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Empiree: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2017
plainbibletruth:

Answer this: Is sexual relations with underaged children not condemned in the Western Christian world?

If your answer is not straightforward then you must be con man. So, answer me.
What is underage?. Please only your definition i want. I dont need dictionary or any other views except yours
Re: ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ by Kaysalas(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2017
DanXplore:

Waiting...
hey Dan, kindly send me the e book. My email and number is ryt on this thread. Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.