Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Just To Point Of Getting Married Big Men Always Come And Married Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just To Point Of Getting Married Big Men Always Come And Married Them (471 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / True Confession: Help! I Always ‘come’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Nipple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just To Point Of Getting Married Big Men Always Come And Married Them by marcus0123: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2016
Hello house,i always dates girls and every one and family happy, this going to be my wife and at the point of getting married and another man who have money more than i always came and get married to them.Now am scared babeless what is happen in naija?
Re: Just To Point Of Getting Married Big Men Always Come And Married Them by Cholls(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2016
my brother engwish grin please
Re: Just To Point Of Getting Married Big Men Always Come And Married Them by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2016
Go get more money. grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Things To Consider Before Dating A Broke Man / Top 10 Times President Buhari Could Have Taken Your Girlfriend With His Swag / New Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.