Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps (22088 Views)

How To Solve Google Maps Not Working After Symbian Belle Update. / Download Lagos Street Maps On Your Phone / Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone - no browsing fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by labiyemmy(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2010

Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by labiyemmy(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2010
Lets see the following areas in Abuja on the Garmin maps you are downloading - for comparison sake.

Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by labiyemmy(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2010
Lets see the following areas in Abuja on the Garmin maps you are downloading - for comparison sake.

Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by labiyemmy(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2010

This is Jabi Lake underpass/Overpass.

Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by labiyemmy(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2010
We announce the release of our August 2010 Nigerian maps for Garmin GPS devices, for symbian mobile phones, for windows Mobile operated units, for Chinese made GPS and many more.

These are not hacked maps as are being peddled about on NairaLand and in China- these maps are the best you can come about in the country and in Ghana as we speak.

Unique features of these maps are:

Each points of interest on our map now includes the address and the phone number where appropriate - example- if you want to go to XYZ hospital - immediately you search for the hospital and finds it, you will see the address and the phone number- in case of emergency, you can then call them up and get them on alert pending your arrival.

We now have the GPS route you to specific house numbers instead of the intersections of streets hitherto-
(House numberings available for Lagos and Abuja)

We now bundled the Nigerian map with Ghana maps as well as the interconnecting routes. Plans are under way to have Togo and Benin street maps as well.

Please note that these are copyright Third Dimension Technologies maps- not one hacked map by one jobless man.

For more information -

email: alabiyemmy@3dtechnologies.org
info@3dtechnologies.org

+234 805 579 4269
+234 703 694 9019.

Almost 250 cities covered to street level and more coming.
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by Muza(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
was finally able 2 install,thanx guyz,cudnt hav done it witout y'all,
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by agoro2u: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2010
I have read 2ru all D pages bt my question is can it work on E63 as it cant install ''exe'' format?
Can U guy pls help me upload all D required file in single (zip or rar) file to plunder,4shared or sharemobile cos i cant download frm rapid
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by belushi7: 1:39am On Sep 10, 2010
hello guys, please is there anyway one can have garmin map installed on an android device?
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by Jibson999(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2010
guys pls i cant find d link, someone should post it here or tell us d page
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by ngeri: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
how can i get togo tv on mobile phone and how can i charged phone nemory to nemory card to received music through blue tooth
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by geefivez(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2011
I have to revive this thread. I have been finding it absolutely difficult to download the Garmin Nigeria street maps that was uploaded at rapid shared site. I will be very glad if anybody that have this file and resides in lagos that can give me a copy of the maps. the fellow can leave his contact or better still mail me geefivez@yahoo.com or call 080357325546.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by geefivez(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2011
geefivez:

I have to revive this thread. I have been finding it absolutely difficult to download the Garmin Nigeria street maps that was uploaded at rapid shared site. I will be very glad if anybody that have this file and resides in lagos that can give me a copy of the maps. the fellow can leave his contact or better still mail me geefivez@yahoo.com or call 080357325546.
Thanks in anticipation.

Somebody should plz help me.
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by Rogbese(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2011
geefivez:

Somebody should plz help me.

Convince me to give you a copy of the latest West Africa Maps v1.02 that I downloaded direct from the Garmin site and currently have running on my Nokia N95-1 "machine". Speak to me nice, really I do not want your money,
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by cardoso111(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2011
i need Nigerian maps on my e71 nokia .pls direct me.
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by cardoso111(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2011
Rogbese,pls send it my email glayode@yahoo.com
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by geefivez(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2011
Rogbese:

Convince me to give you a copy of the latest West Africa Maps v1.02 that I downloaded direct from the Garmin site and currently have running on my Nokia N95-1 "machine". Speak to me nice, really I do not want your money,

Please i need this maps for my 5800XM. I learnt that garmin maps is better than the rest. kindly help me with a copy. i resides in lagos. please send me your contact and
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by Rogbese(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2011
Firstly, Nokia maps is the BEST MOBILE CARTOGRAPHY OPTION AVAILABLE. This is corroborated by the fact that Microsoft is planning on adding it to their next release mof win mobile.

I assume you guys already have Garmin software running on your phone and that you know for sure that your phone is GPS enabled. This set of files is 310mb and I do not have a fileserve, rapidshare or any other sort of account so I don't know how to get it out to you.

It contains maps for all Nigeria, Benin, Togo and Ghana. But as I'm sure you know, you can install only the bits you need.

So let me know how you want to do this, and like I said, I have no need for any money,
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by geefivez(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2011
I have downloaded all the garmin software, i jst need the map file and 5800XM is gps fone. i would'nt mind meeting you to get the file since we both resides in lagos. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by Rogbese(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2011
The map file for the whole of Nigeria is 41MB. I can make it into a 2 part rar file and email it to you,
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by geefivez(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2011
Ok. Here is my mail id geefivez@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by geefivez(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2011
Rogbese:

The map file for the whole of Nigeria is 41MB. I can make it into a 2 part rar file and email it to you,

Thanks for the mail. I have downloaded the attachments.
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by Gausian: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2011
Pls Rogbese, i also need the map for Nigeria. My email is gogunboye@ovalwavetelecom.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by Rogbese(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2011
Gausian:

Pls Rogbese, i also need the map for Nigeria. My email is gogunboye@ovalwavetelecom.com. Thanks in advance

Sorry mate, I have since moved on to the Android platform and no longer have symbian files. Maybe geefivez@yahoo.com can help you if he still has them.
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by wireless05: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
Please I have garmin nuvi 760 fully loaded with nigerian map for sale at good prices. contact 07037962007
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by wumifab(m): 1:48am On Aug 11, 2011
Please can anyone send me a link to the windows mobile version or as an attachment. wumifab@gmail.com thanks alot.
Re: Garmin Nigeria Topographical And Street Maps by wumifab(m): 1:54am On Aug 11, 2011
Pls Rogbese,

can you send me the 41mb files too. my email is wumifab@gmail.com
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Differences Between GSM Network And CDMA Network. / Samsung's Foldable Smartphone Will Cost Up To $2,500 / The Top 8 Budget Smartphones For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.