Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? (853 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Romantic Pix? / ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / See This Romantic Photo Of A Girl Holding Her Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by Dandsome: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2016
A wife asked her husband to drop her off at a friends house, where a wedding reception was taking place. He responded that he would be too busy throughout the day in the office, and gave her some money to use as taxi for transport.
He left for the office. The wife took a Taxi to the wedding reception,there she met a fine Girl and they got talking to each other.
Soon they became friends. In the evening when everyone was leaving, the Girl asked the Woman how she was going home. She replied that her husband was too busy in the office to pick her up so she would use a taxi.
The Girl responded; "My boyfriend brought me here and would be coming to pick me up. I just spoke to him on the phone and he's on his way. Why don't you join me in his car and we would drop you at your house"The woman agreed.
A few minutes later, her husband's car arrived. The Girl jumped into the front passengers seat of the car and asked the Woman to sit at the backseat, which she did confused and perturbed. Then the Girl introduced her new friend to her boyfriend.
When the man turned around to greet the woman, he recognized her as his wife. Nothing much was said along the way. He dropped the wife at home first as planned and proceeded to drop the Girl at
her house ...
The question now is: If you were the wife, what would you do when your husband returns home?
If you were the husband, what would you say to your wife when you return home?
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2016
Well before he comes bck im not home

I got to leave d house to clear my head

On d second thought i will ring d girl nd we both party all night

To d man tongue tongue i will use girl power on u

B so close to d girl based on d fact dat u keep ur frnds close bt ur enemies closer tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2016
delicious poisonous jollof rice
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by KingRex1(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
Well before he comes bck im not home

I got to leave d house to clear my head

On d second thought i will ring d girl nd we both party all night

To d man tongue tongue i will use girl power on u

B so close to d girl based on d fact dat u keep ur frnds close bt ur enemies closer tongue tongue

Gosh.. Wicked!
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by KingRex1(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
delicious poisonous jollof rice
You sure he'll have appetite at all?
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Gosh.. Wicked!

How?
I met d girl at a party so she is my frnd
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by KingRex1(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

How? I met d girl at a party so she is my frnd
And u torment the man n use the gal as a pun
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2016
KingRex1:

And u torment the man n use the gal as a pun

tongue tongue he cant come nd kill me
I will even av d girls potriats hung in d house daily

I will make sure i clean it in my husbands presence daily

To remind him that im way bigger dan his bullsh*t
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by KingRex1(m): 10:25am On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue he cant come nd kill me I will even av d girls potriats hung in d house daily
I will make sure i clean it in my husbands presence daily
To remind him that im way bigger dan his bullsh*t
Lol just continue.. And after he apologises?
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Lol just continue..
And after he apologises?

tongue tongue aplogise ke i will still do me

He told me as a wife he wudnt come to pick me

Bt he had excess time to pick gf

Nd he wanna apologies? Awe i will nt giv him face mehn i will treat his f*ck up d girl will always b my frnd invite her home wen he is around.

Will explain to d girl wo he just found me a new bestie
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by KingRex1(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue aplogise ke i will still do me

He told me as a wife he wudnt come to pick me

Bt he had excess time to pick gf

Nd he wanna apologies? Awe i will nt giv him face mehn i will treat his f*ck up d girl will always b my frnd invite her home wen he is around.

Will explain to d girl wo he just found me a new bestie

Lolz I laff in greek grin
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2016
KingRex1:

Lolz I laff in greek

No im nt goin to b dat easy house wife u mess up with

N*gga i wont cheat i wont hurt u

Bt n*gga u sef go kno say u hurt person pikin
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by TamedWolf90: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2016
If I'm the Man, I will just wake up from my Dream, Shikena!!!!!
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by Dandsome: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2016
So that was how halfricanadian and kingrex1 use toasting full my thread undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Were In This Romantic Situation What Would You Do? by halfricanadian(f): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2016
Dandsome:
So that was how halfricanadian and kingrex1 use toasting full my thread undecided undecided undecided

Wat av i done embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Opportunity To Pay Her Back Now / / 10 Things Men Need To Stop Doing On First Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.