Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. (72469 Views)

Share Those Funny Memories That Make You Laugh Till Date / Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by emmyboy162(m): 3:35am On May 28, 2020
mizzbouqui:
Many things from our childhoods are currently extinct now. The world has moved way past them. Here are some things that will make you miss growing up:

1.  The baba nla of rechargeable lamps
Almost everyone had these lamps. They were rechargeable and even came with a radio. Don’t tell me you don’t remember the classic red Binatone lamps:

Lol I have one with a fan.
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by xreal: 3:39am On May 28, 2020
When God finally picks ones call:

You create a thread 2016.

The same thread hits FP 2020.

You last visited nairaland 2018.
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by bigfrancis21: 4:15am On May 28, 2020
mizzbouqui:
Childhood is the best time.
You don’t have many responsibilities. All you have to do is focus on school work, doing your chores at home and of course, play.

Good old days.

Don't forget the 'Willy Willy' show. That show scared me like crazy. Damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeDhhoMn2Zo
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by SergiErico: 4:53am On May 28, 2020
sanyahkod:
Op, you no remember 'Super dip'? That colored powder drink like Eve.

CocaCola Solo.

Kitto sandals.

Family com video game with shekere soccer.

Good to know 'baba dudu' still exists.

And there is this coloured candy that melts in the mouth like glucose.

Wasn't born in the 90's but I met them in the 90's. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Adejumobami: 5:59am On May 28, 2020
mizzbouqui:
Childhood is the best time.
You don’t have many responsibilities. All you have to do is focus on school work, doing your chores at home and of course, play.
. Gone's are the day,7up said we should be looking for eagle under the crown of the bottle, I searched for it untill my school bag full for crowns bottle.dont mind my English o
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by mxhibit(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2020
Glink2018:
How does this post add to our personal economy
Why so serious? Take a chill pill and have fun.
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by gojobih(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2020
Australian Rules Football is back, with the 2020 AFL season seeing defending champions Richmond Tigers looking to defend their title. Read our guide and we'll Australia Football live Stream explain how to live stream the AFL and watch every match wherever you are in the world.
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Shormiey(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2020
Ice kobikobi......"Baba dudu" and "Pako biscuit"...not the refined ones nowadays
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Shormiey(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2020
SergiErico:

I played this game die.......so interesting... grin
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by sylve11: 6:51am On May 28, 2020
Nostalgic....................... sad cool
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by GodblessNig247(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2020
sanyahkod:

CocaCola Solo.

Kitto sandals.

Super Mario
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by sapeleboi(m): 7:16am On May 28, 2020
I miss the play sha

Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by santakris(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2020
mizzbouqui:
Many things from our childhoods are currently extinct now. The world has moved way past them. Here are some things that will make you miss growing up:

1.  The baba nla of rechargeable lamps
Almost everyone had these lamps. They were rechargeable and even came with a radio. Don’t tell me you don’t remember the classic red Binatone lamps:

I still have this at home working. It was my good friend and close companion during my bachelorhood.
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by gradeA(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2020
Homeboiy:
I don old o

Just few years to cross over ,30

Pls dont ooo, na scam ooo. Ever since I crossed, I have been regretting. sad
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Homeboiy: 8:02am On May 28, 2020
gradeA:

Pls dont ooo, na scam ooo. Ever since I crossed, I have been regretting. sad
grin
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Whitespring(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2020
Good old memories...

Who remembers the Tv shows we had then?

"Tales by moon light"
"Family Matters"
"I need to know"
"New masquerade"
"Papa Ajasco"
"Everyday people"
"Fuji House of commotion"

And there's this one about a motor park, can't seems to remember the name (Help out if you can)

Mention the shows you missed

1 Like

Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by haytripple(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2020
sanyahkod:

CocaCola Solo.

Kitto sandals.

honestly,u are a legend...gone are those days

1 Like

Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Nettybrown(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2020
NO wonder OP's post was remembered after 4 years, she's really endowed! grin
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by kayo80(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Since 2016? angry
Beautiful memories. Even in the morning, you will see me buying this Iced Ice cream. O Lord grin

Lol
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Hussein01(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2020
mizzbouqui:
4.  The ultimate after school drink
Who remembers those frozen treats in white nylon bags? My favourite was always the red ones.
we called it lolly
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by francaofzion: 12:06pm On May 28, 2020
mizzbouqui:
6.  The drink you find at every party
Growing up, no birthday party was complete without this drink and its favourite brother, Crush.

Limca is the brother of Gold Spot.
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Duchaello(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2020
sanyahkod:

CocaCola Solo.

Kitto sandals.

Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Kuffyeffy: 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
CHILDHOOD is a happy time for most youngsters. It is a time in life when they are usually free from responsibility and worry. They are usually cheerful, brimming with energy and curiosity. But there generalizations end. For with each child the time when he is happiest and the reason for his happiness are as varied as are his circumstances.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101974526
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by stivoboi(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2020
sadly i can't remember any angry
Indomie generation
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by KoolBigk(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2020
Tandi soft drink

Super-ted cartoon

Robin-hood

Voltron cartoon

kitto sandals

All these were in 80's and early 90's
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by KosmanVictor1: 8:45pm On May 28, 2020
I remember playing with a lot of girl when younger. this brings back the nostalgia. Kid of 2000 cannot relate. i had a few experience while growing up sha
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by StubbornGENIUS: 5:02pm On May 30, 2020
Farki:
Imagine booking space for a 4 year old thread undecided
Guy you just killed me with laughter cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Petro777: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Recently I wanted to register on a dating site. I did not choose for a long time, I followed the link that first popped up in the search engine: a site with beautiful girls all over the country jump4love . After about a week of empty correspondence and a collection of obscene photos, I began to communicate with one person. The connection started immediately. Although I was a little embarrassed that we would have to meet in real life, we still saw each other. And I was pleasantly surprised by our meeting.
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Prugee: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: 7 Childhood Memories Every 90’s Born Nigerian Has. by Smellymouth: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
ellahzy:
a thread of 4 years has been revived. cool

Clears throat..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.