Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,298 members, 7,954,187 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

"Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter (41200 Views)

Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / Some Girls Are Robbers. Let Me Tell Y'all A Story... / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by tukdi: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
thecuteone:

Hmmm..... see vex!!! :-p
undecided
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Nienie(f): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
muganbo1:
the moral bi say make una stop to dey thief skikena
una as in me and your sisters na..okay..no wahala.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by Nienie(f): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2016
BCISLTD:

The moral of the story is girls lack virtues..
girls..including the ones in your life both family and friends. okay,we'll adjust our lives. thanks bro.
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by BCISLTD: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Nienie:

girls..including the ones in your life both family and friends.
okay,we'll adjust our lives.
thanks bro.

I overstated...and yes..I do have friends,relatives and acquaintances that might have done the same thing...we all do..don't kid yourself

It's what it is..taking it personal just makes you seem petty
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by lebete3000: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
This idiot cheated himself...If you go Brothel you will use 7k to knack for 4 days.

That 7k should yansh her for 5 good business days angry

Idiot feeling funky angry

7k go yansh for 5good days? Abeg where thay brothel?
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by lebete3000: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2016
tukdi:
No need to read the story first! I strongly disagree with the op, you cannot use a few female prostitutes to judge some girls/women on the internet! You were a little bit foolish for showing strangers that kind of money, you no smart at all! Thank God they didn't kill you sef! Coming online to form badoo is totally uncalled for! Picture of the girls at the sharwama place or IDONBILIVIT! Your story is one of the most steeewpid story I have read online today! Who brought this rubbish to FRONT PAGE! There is a big difference between female prostitutes and decent girls/women! You cannot mingle with prostitutes and expect good behaviour and Godly principles! OP, U DON BAFF?

There are some dudes biitches don't fvck with...they respect themselves around such niggars...na gentle guys dem dey form all those stunts for....they're nothing but pvssies!
Re: "Some Girls Are Robbers"-read This Hilarious Story Trending On Twitter by tukdi: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
lebete3000:

There are some dudes biitches don't fvck with...they respect themselves around such niggars...na gentle guys dem dey form all those stunts for....they're nothing but pvssies!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.