Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

If A Guy Really Loves A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman (11422 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

true talk but. . .
what about taking a break to clear the air and when the coast is clear, im sure the urge to be together will spring up once again.

but like you said, if its an irreparable damage/winding up, then i guess if they are both left on an isolated island, nothn good will come outta it

Life is too short really for long breaks. I think if you don't make up and speak within a week then whats the point really. If a man can go without speaking to you for a week then he really doesn't care about you.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yumi:

Life is too short really for long breaks. I think if you don't make up and speak within a week then whats the point really. If a man can go without speaking to you for a week then he really doesn't care about you.
i agree 100%
if i love a babe and i dont get to speak to her in 2 weeks
then i'll probably jump on d plane and run to honolulu or one distant place cos i no go fit work

but pls read well o, i said if i love the person o grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

i agree 100%
if i love a babe and i dont get to speak to her in 2 weeks
then i'll probably jump on d plane and run to honolulu or one distant place cos i no go fit work

but pls read well o, i said if i love the person o grin

So I am waiting it out to see if he loves me or not.  If he doesn't speak to me soon then he doesn't really care and I should move on.  Thanks I will keep that in mind.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
Yumi:

So I am waiting it out to see if he loves me or not. If he doesn't speak to me soon then he doesn't really care and I should move on. Thanks I will keep that in mind.
kpele. . . he'll call you tonite
hold on to ur fone
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

kpele. . . he'll call you tonite
hold on to your fone

K I will hold onto it really tight and if don't ring, your prediction was wrong and I want a refund on the bad advice. grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by chic2pimp(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
tkb417:

Shrimp
You love a gurlie and the next thing is for u to let her go?
u dont know what misery means do you?

u havent stopped smoking this thing ehn grin grin
I go whose you oo? tongue grin grin grin

Seriously though,y'all should realise when to let go. Holding on to things beyond their expiry date signals trouble.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Emygamz7(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
HUHMMMMM AND YOU TINK THINGS LIKE THIS HAS EXPIRY DATES BAH, DONT
CHIC
WEN YOU MARRY TELL YOUR HUSBAND HE HAS EXPIRED AND LEAVE HIM. COS NA FROM HJERE MARRIAGE DEY START,
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Emygamz7(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2009
u havent stopped smoking this thing ehn Grin Grin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by german007(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
Believe me, The so-callled breaks are totally unecessary and dangerous.      I know so because im talking from experience. Love or no love everyman has his sexual needs and desires.     During the so-called break a man will spread his wings simply because he feels temporarily free and has the mentality of " a little fling wont do no harm" but trust me, that little temporary fling can turn to be disastrous and can cause problems when you two do get back together,

Women  on the other hand have a lot more self control.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Emygamz7(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
abi hahahaha guy na god oh
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
german007:

Believe me, The so-callled breaks are totally unecessary and dangerous.      I know so because im talking from experience. Love or no love everyman has his sexual needs and desires.     During the so-called break a man will spread his wings simply because he feels temporarily free and has the mentality of " a little fling wont do no harm" but trust me, that little temporary fling can turn to be disastrous and can cause problems when you two do get back together,

Women  on the other hand have a lot more self control.

I actually agree.  Well he hasn't called me and its been over a week since we last spoke on the phone and tommorrow it will be a week since he last sent me a text.  I think its time to move on.  I have a show this weekend to so I don't want this unsettling stuff hanging over my head when I perform. So its better i prepare mentally for singleness.

Thanks for your thoughts, supportive and objective comments everyone and for making me laugh at times even though the topic was a bit painful to talk about.  They were really helpful and supportive its been an emotional and difficult time so I really appreciate it.  smiley cheesy smiley cheesy
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by german007(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2009
who asked for the time apart, you or him, or was it a mutual agreement?
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
german007:

who asked for the time apart, you or him,  or was it a mutual agreement?

Its a little bit complicated as noone really did but a series of events happened and communications got a bit tense.  Noone really asked for space or time apart.  Its just the last conversations were not so good and its been a week since they happened so its probably time to move on as it doesn't look like he wants us to fix it.  He has to be the one to break silence as he said some things which means he has to break it and he hasn't. So its time to move on I can't keep crying over the same man and the same problem. If he doesn't want us to sort it out, its better to leave it and move on with my life. I think I will be single for a while now, focus on myself a bit.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by german007(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
Whao ok?. So where exactly did things start going wrong beautiful?
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by PCbusayo(f): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
Its a little bit complicated as noone really did but a series of events happened and communications got a bit tense.  Noone really asked for space or time apart.  Its just the last conversations were not so good and its been a week since they happened so its probably time to move on as it doesn't look like he wants us to fix it.  He has to be the one to break silence as he said some things which means he has to break it and he hasn't.  So its time to move on I can't keep crying over the same man and the same problem.   If he doesn't want us to sort it out, its better to leave it and move on with my life.  I think I will be single for a while now, focus on myself a bit.

follow your heart girl.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2009
so did he call you?
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Secretz(f): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2009
tkb417:

so did he call you?

lol . . . . . just make sure una ready to get the refund and receipt out. tongue

@ Topic, If a man loves a woman, he will fight for you jare! No forming abeg! But yes ohhhh he can let go to prove. . . . . I don't know what, but yes, it can happen that way. Depends on the persons 'way' of wanting to show you they love you. grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2009
tkb417:

so did he call you?

He didn't and he hasn't made any effort at all. So am going to just be single for a while now and focus on me. Its better that way. Am not going to care about relationships or men anymore. Thanks for wishing well though its a shame he wasn't as a good a person as you hoped him to be.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2009
Yumi:

It depends i suppose on the people involved. A week is too short for me lol. Even if he tried, i would only ignore him grin.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2009
iice:

It depends i suppose on the people involved. A week is too short for me lol. Even if he tried, i would only ignore him grin.

I won't ignore him as I hate to have conflict between those I care about and myself.  I think life is too short, when I was younger I almost died and it taught me to keep perspective on such things as you never know how long you have with the people around you. I think a week is sufficient for him to reflect and if he hasn't bothered to then its really not that important to him, so there is no point waiting any longer.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
Yumi:

I won't ignore him as I hate to have conflict between those I care about and myself. I think life is too short, when I was younger I almost died and it taught me to keep perspective on such things as you never know how long you have with the people around you. I think a week is sufficient for him to reflect and if he hasn't bothered to then its really not that important to him, so there is no point waiting any longer.
i agree with ya
i wonder where iice draws her strength from. . . .
i insist dude will call you anytime from now
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2009
Yumi:

I won't ignore him as I hate to have conflict between those I care about and myself.  I think life is too short, when I was younger I almost died and it taught me to keep perspective on such things as you never know how long you have with the people around you. I think a week is sufficient for him to reflect and if he hasn't bothered to then its really not that important to him, so there is no point waiting any longer.

We differ alot.  Whilst i do think life is too short, i'm not particularly concerned with how long i have with the people i have around me. A week is too short for me.  If he insisted, it would not end well.  But then again i'm the type when a guy sends me sms 5 times a day, i consider it bombardment grin

tkb417:

i agree with ya
i wonder where iice draws her strength from.   .   .  .
i insist dude will call you anytime from now

I am wired differently tongue
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Yumi(f): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2009
iice:

We differ alot. Whilst i do think life is too short, i'm not particularly concerned with how long i have with the people i have around me. A week is too short for me. If he insisted, it would not end well. But then again i'm the type when a guy sends me sms 5 times a day, i consider it bombardment grin

We do I prefer fewer more intense relationships in my life. I find it boring speaking to lots of different people briefly I prefer to have more intensity with the few people I am closer to. So if a guy doesn't get back to me in a week then I am not that important to him and its time to reevaluate my priorities. smiley
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by candylips(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2009
lice
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by german007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
Well yumi.  Il be honest

He might be thinking just what your thinking.It swings both ways

He might also be waiting for you to get back to him.

SOMETIMES UNECESSARY PRIDE KILLS RELATIONSHIPS.  LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR ALL THAT

SOME1 JUST HAS TO BREAK THE ICE AND CALL THE OTHER, OR SAY "I MISS U BABY" TO THE OTHER.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by Secretz(f): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2009
german007:

Well yumi. Il be honest

He might be thinking just what your thinking.It swings both ways

He might also for you to get back to him.

SOMETIMES UNECESSARY PRIDE KILLS RELATIONSHIPS. LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR ALL THAT

SOME1 JUST HAS TO BREAK THE ICE AND CALL THE OTHER, OR SAY "I MISS U BABY" TO THE OTHER.

grin . . . . . this did cross my mind too. wink
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2009
Yumi:

We do I prefer fewer more intense relationships in my life.  I find it boring speaking to lots of different people briefly I prefer to have more intensity with the few people I am closer to.  So if a guy doesn't get back to me in a week then I am not that important to him and its time to reevaluate my priorities. smiley

LOL.  .  .i talk to lots of people and at the same time i don't.  I rarely make friends.  Yes i can talk to people but i don't consider them friends or anything more.  To each his/her own smiley It took a year or more for my Ex to get me to start talking to him grin
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by german007(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2009
@Secretz

Will u allow me into your secrets my princess?, will u allow me be your little secret?, lol
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by german007(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
@iice

So r u saying u prefer your own company?
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by iice(f): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2009
german007:

@iice

So r u saying u prefer your own company?

Yes grin
Doesn't mean i don't like other people's company. Though those are very few.
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by tkb417(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
iice:

We differ alot.  Whilst i do think life is too short, i'm not particularly concerned with how long i have with the people i have around me. A week is too short for me.  If he insisted, it would not end well.  But then again i'm the type when a guy sends me sms 5 times a day, i consider it bombardment grin

shocked shocked shocked plenty mssgs = bombardment? wow

i know ure wired differently.  .   . i can see

wont say nothn lipsrsealed grin

german007:

@Secretz

Will u allow me into your secrets my princess?, will u allow me be your little secret?, lol
u don miss road tongue
Re: If A Guy Really Loves A Woman by german007(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2009
@tkb417

How i take miss road?,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.