Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG (13965 Views)

Works Ministry Executed No Capital Project In 2017, Says Fashola / Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG / Poor Economy Will Destroy Buhari’s Reign – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by ministeriallist: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2016
If na bros Lai said this we for understand. Am sure some people are working hard to take your position Oga Lai Mohd. grin
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by butanep(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2016
Okonjo- Iwela attention might be needed if the economy continues like this...

Our economic teams and buhari are brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by marcelifeh(m): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2016
grin we have defeated Book Haram TECNICALLY. The economy is in TECHNICAL RECESSION. APC New language. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by sweetkev(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2016
You're crazy, what is well in this hard time
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by DaBullIT(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2016
gurunlocker:

Lol... see this guy, who is insulting you? tell me where the insult is? You know what I'm saying with my post

I shaa dash tyou
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Economy will pick up next year?? As if it has been getting missed calls since...
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by wayray: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2016
One word for fg.....THUNDER FIRE UNA

1 Like

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Boring: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2016
story for the gods sad
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by frisky2good(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2016
Most stupid government after Buhari's first term.

1 Like

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Princepoint(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
if economy wiil pick up 2017

You must hit the ground running now

Electricity must be looked into

because no company will invest here

You will never make target of your GDP
If you don't now
Batt3low i will stop here
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Sammyshalom: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Tell your children that story.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by berrystunn(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2016
APC campaign is still on...
Promise still on
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by mystry(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2016
lol this was the same lie made since 2014 when they were campaigning. now they are on sit still telling the same lie
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by nkemjacob2(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2016
With the way Nigeria is, hw i wish Nigeria can rule herself with out government. This people are really confused and useless.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by fm7070: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2016
by 2017, they will find another excuse and story.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Biafrarep(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2016
QuotaSystem:
He is indeed responsible for this stinky economic mess for blindly stealing our commonwealth which should have been saved for the rainy day and invested in diversifying the economy so we would not suffer if oil prices fell (especially as he ruled over a period of record high oil prices). The looter failed to do so and here we are.

No matter how hard you kick and scream, the above is the existing reality and you will be reminded a million times if you ask a million times.

When will you get sense?? Keep blaming GEJ while your present and future is being mortgaged by a clueless cabal. History will judge both Buhari & his zombie supporters. FO.OLS EVERYWHERE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Arisheloaded(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2016
Chanchit:
this news is just as good as vision 2020, I kuku know where my PVC dey.

I dey look go my PVC. You help me see am?
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Chanchit: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2016
Arisheloaded:

I dey look go my PVC. You help me see am?

Guy cool down look for your PVC o, and if you can't find it. another registration would start soon.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
sapiosexual1:
Yawns! Is APC still campaigning? Accidental leaders
LWKMD! u mean accidentally discharge figure head punk? grin
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by chidextec: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2016
U people voted 4 change na grin enjoy d change while it lasts.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by plaetton: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
I said it that the N6 trillion budget proposal was a huge joke, a stuuuupid but very cruel joke on Nigerians.
I said it.

Only people who couldn't count 123 properly would cheer a padded N6 trillion budget at a period when government revenue from our only exportable product is down 70%.

It was the budget proposal that really really exposed and confirmed this government as a bunch of delusional jokers who have ZERO, ZILCH, to add to the advancement of Nigeria.
The blind leading the blind.

To make matters even worse, they continue to NAUSEATE us daily with their sheer dishonesty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Drayoflife(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
My opinion tho...

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by 4Play(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
plaetton:
I said it that the N6 trillion budget proposal was a huge joke, a stuuuupid but very cruel joke on Nigerians.
I said it.

Only people who couldn't count 123 properly would cheer a padded N6 trillion budget at a period when government revenue from our only exportable product is down 70%.

It was the budget proposal that really really exposed and confirmed this government as a bunch of delusional jokers who have ZERO, ZILCH, to add to the advancement of Nigeria.
The blind leading the blind.

To make matters even worse, they continue to NAUSEATE us daily with their sheer dishonesty.

The budget was an exercise in fantasy as I alluded in my thread in December: https://www.nairaland.com/2827820/why-implementation-2016-budget-unlikely

But what I found scary about it is that up till then, I had thought the policy missteps of the present administration were largely attributable to Buhari. What the budget illustrated - with the naive attempt to do a fiscal stimulus in a high inflation environment- is that economic illiteracy was also shared by key members of the Buhari government.

A stimulus package which injects cash into the economy in the midst of a currency collapse is wrong headed because every Naira out there is potentially going to be used to buy US dollars. This is why in a currency crisis, it's advisable to reduce your money supply by implementing austerity and increasing interest rates.

That being said, the move away from the fixed exchange rate regime and from subsidising fuel may mean that the worst is over for the economy. Hope this view will prove right.

1 Like

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by nuelyoyo(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
adeyak83:
If FG use 20yrs to prepare for madness, how many days e go take them to enter market self?
twenty minutes.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by MCRUEMUS: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
At times i wonder how this people will come to read papers to us without understanding the implications to the reality on ground. now the economy is in reccesion and nothing, no blue print that this will improve tomorrow. 2017 is close mr presido. My advice to you now is that you better set up economy expert whether your enemies or the 5% or oyibo or your daura brothers or the yeye pdp or the mighty Iwela i dont care. we must get out of this deep valey you push us into.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Arisheloaded(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chanchit:

Guy cool down look for your PVC o, and if you can't find it. another registration would start soon.

Ok boss. But nah Kowa party I go vote for o!
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lets give this chick a chance.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by ajepako(f): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Arisheloaded:

You go vote KOWA?

Me I go vote for STONE

STONE 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Aborigine9ja(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Having knowledge from the rooth of a problems mark the first step torward finding solution to it.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by themanderon: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nest of liars.
Re: Economy Will Pick Up In 2017, Says FG by Chanchit: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Arisheloaded:

Good luck bro, your vote is ur civic responsibility. Kowa sef na party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot / Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP / President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.