Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport - Car Talk (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport (46643 Views)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Urgent; I Want To Convert By Bus From RHD To LHD / LHD Avensis 2004 Dash Board Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by pacino26(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
erico2k2:
AT this stage work completed
All fabrications done (welding)
Both pedals hung
Ac duct taken to a seperate workshop to be upgraded.
Steering Rack hung
ALl high power hose for rack installed
master Brake completly transfered,
Battery sitting transffered
Wiper linkage installed

Baba erico2k2 RR assembly plant. Where can I submit cv jor cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by radautoworks: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
pacino26:

Baby Radu, is that you How did you get there?? I don tif dis pishur.

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

They Crashed the Windshield already? ��
ahah,
Nah Garage Door accident in the UK, I have bought a replacement from Ladipo, would be fixed once job is done grin grin grin
But baba, where U dey 4 the Lagos, if I get free time make i visit ur workshop cool cool

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
pacino26:

ahahah
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
radautoworks:
Now that I think about it, ivoryhouse and Glen are supposed to be doing something like this
What and where are they?
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2018
erico2k2:

ahah,
Nah Garage DOor accident in teh UK, I have bought a replacement from Ladipo, would be fixed once job is done grin grin grin
But baba, where U dey 4 the Lagos, if I get free time make i visit ur workshop cool cool

If you get free time ? You must visit, how can you travel 6000 miles, and not pay homage ?

NB : Make sure you carry bottles of water, follow body .....

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by pacino26(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2018
radautoworks:

Baby Radu, is that you How did you get there?? I don tif dis pishur.

I had to sneak out o. Range is being assembled here na, nanny is around the corner check well. grin

As a business minded Igbo blood; bia eriko o dika e ga ebido biz conversion na nnewi o. Afia dikwa there cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by radautoworks: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
erico2k2:

What and where are they?

Confused?
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
erico2k2:

ahah,
Nah Garage DOor accident in teh UK, I have bought a replacement from Ladipo, would be fixed once job is done grin grin grin

I go like come view this adventure, send location.

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by oblo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
D kain sleep I dey sleep diz days.. Una mean say dis moto leave port.. Go workshop I no even smell am tok less of see am?? Gazuzz abeg I Wan return one month salary angry

Eriko welcome ooooo we don wait tire ooo

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by diportivo: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
oblo:
D kain sleep I dey sleep diz days.. Una mean say dis moto leave port.. Go workshop I no even smell am tok less of see am?? Gazuzz abeg I Wan return one month salary angry

Eriko welcome ooooo we don wait tire ooo

ol' boy

the day I stumbled on this thread I shock oh

till oga eriko go ship innoson go UK allman no go sabi

and I don waka dat ladipo the the past two weeks sorry.....

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by oblo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
diportivo:

ol' boy

Wandafull... But omo for you to dey waka that Ladipo complete two weeks.. Kai.. That kazeem do you strong tin oo grin. Tiri Gbosa for am

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 3:51am On Oct 11, 2018
erico2k2:

That was me .Garage door accident . New one here 18k so easy fix.

Is that price for an original unit?? Or an after market one without antiglare??

I would have suggested you went for a used part so your rain sensors could keep working....

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 4:09am On Oct 11, 2018
So the autobiography has entered the country without my permission. I need the steering column of that car. That is for settlement. Lejuen, do the necessary and report to me at once

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2018
LeJeun3:

Is that price for an original unit?? Or an after market one without antiglare??

I would have suggested you went for a used part so your rain sensors could keep working....

Smthing I have to find out.

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2018
sooperrescue:
So the autobiography has entered the country without my permission. I need the steering column of that car. That is for settlement. Lejuen, do the necessary and report to me at once
Oga sooperrescue I hail U nah but based on Oga at the top U was busy with Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2018
diportivo:

ol' boy

Ahahahah
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
erico2k2:

Oga sooperrescue I hail U nah but based on Oga at the top U was busy with Ambode
Ambode ke, anyway, welcome back. I must come and see the car. Except it is on the island o but anywhere in Lagos but not mile 2 axis. Let me know
Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by Lexusgs430: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
sooperrescue:

Ambode ke, anyway, welcome back. I must come and see the car. Except it is on the island o but anywhere in Lagos but not mile 2 axis. Let me know

Not island? We go provide canoe......... Not Mile 2 axis ? Traffic don show you oba ? And this was me thinking say, Lagos nah Lagos.....

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2018
sooperrescue:

fear fear tongue

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by mayor2013: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

fear fear tongue

Bring that honda come there Na. You go put the bumper for trunk last last. That road na eyesore

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by kingreign(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Eko ti baje o! tongue
mayor2013:

Bring that honda come there Na. You go put the bumper for trunk last last. That road na eyesore
sooperrescue:

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
At 145k per liter fuel on a 4.4 litre engine, it has come to the point to choose where you want to go. Mtn slogan of everywhere you go has ended. It is now we are behind you. Even my ile zik axis, once the lastma guys leave, to cross over is 2 hours. For island, canoe nor dey, no used fridge be canoe and it can capsize. Ikpoba river for Benin will not like it if Na island river carry me go sea and that Mile 2, Na double sword, fear of robbers and wasting fuel all because I want to waka for Lagos. Lagos is only good on Sundays where from Victoria Island to Trade fair is 20 minutes, where Ikeja to ikoyi is 16mins. That's when Lagos is good.

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
sooperrescue:
At 145k per liter fuel on a 4.4 litre engine, it has come to the point to choose where you want to go. Mtn slogan of everywhere you go has ended. It is now we are behind you. Even my ile zik axis, once the lastma guys leave, to cross over is 2 hours. For island, canoe nor dey, no used fridge be canoe and it can capsize. Ikpoba river for Benin will not like it if Na island river carry me go sea and that Mile 2, Na double sword, fear of robbers and wasting fuel all because I want to waka for Lagos. Lagos is only good on Sundays where from Victoria Island to Trade fair is 20 minutes, where Ikeja to ikoyi is 16mins. That's when Lagos is good.

Big Man! We dey waka all corner....

Have to be at Tincan tomorrow morning. My container just landed.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
LeJeun3:

You know say na because of my friend AMbode, my friend, that is why I have not come to check out the first autobiography from London, that is why. Was is not in your workshop that I saw flying boat the other day? From your base on the Island to tincan by sea, na 30 mins. Abi traffic dey for river?

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
LeJeun3:

Good luck with Tin CAn, my nyansh still dey pain me frm Aboki Bike I enter go offload the car frm container grin

3 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dashboard mounted after extenssive wiring, I have to give it to these guys ! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by erico2k2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
sooperrescue:

You know say na because of my friend AMbode, my friend, that is why I have not come to check out the first autobiography from London, that is why. Was is not in your workshop that I saw flying boat the other day? From your base on the Island to tincan by sea, na 30 mins. Abi traffic dey for river?
Hahahahh, flyinh boat ke ahaha

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by radautoworks: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
erico2k2:
Dashboard mounted after extenssive wiring, I have to give it to these guys ! grin grin

Loving it

4 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
sooperrescue:

The idea sha worked.... went with a fisherman all the way across to Tincan! Drove the car back shikenan....

1 Like

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by LeJeun3: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
erico2k2:

Good luck with Tin CAn, my nyansh still dey pain me frm Aboki Bike I enter go offload the car frm container grin

Sorry that road is something else....!

2 Likes

Re: Conversion RHD To LHD 2012 Range Rover Autobiography Sport by sooperrescue(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
LeJeun3:

The idea sha worked.... went with a fisherman all the way across to Tincan! Drove the car back shikenan....

Abeg send some fish come my side o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Picture Of Bugatti Veyron In Abuja. / Brake Failure While Driving: What Should Drivers Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.