Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice (676 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice / She Needs Ur Advice On Dis / Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice by tomiwajoshua(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2016
Having been in a serious relationship for 5yrs now. But recently i got to know my fiance is 2yrs older than me. I got to know this while having a private talk wit her elder sister.. Should i drop her or continue with d marriage plan? Having been in a serious relationship for 5yrs now. But recently i got to know my fiance is 2yrs older than me. I got to know this while having a private talk wit her elder sister.. Should i drop her or continue with d marriage plan? Having been in a serious relationship for 5yrs now. But recently i got to know my fiance is 2yrs older than me. I got to know this while having a private talk wit her elder sister.. Should i drop her or continue with d marriage plan?
Re: I Need Ur Advice by sisqology(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2016
tomiwajoshua:
Having been in a serious relationship for 5yrs now. But recently i got to know my fiance is 2yrs older than me. I got to know this while having a private talk wit her elder sister.. Should i drop her or continue with d marriage plan? Having been in a serious relationship for 5yrs now. But recently i got to know my fiance is 2yrs older than me. I got to know this while having a private talk wit her elder sister.. Should i drop her or continue with d marriage plan? Having been in a serious relationship for 5yrs now. But recently i got to know my fiance is 2yrs older than me. I got to know this while having a private talk wit her elder sister.. Should i drop her or continue with d marriage plan?

Did she lie about her age for 5 years? If yes; break up if its not difficult. Someone capable of keeping such lie for 5years is capable of having a child that isnt yours and keep it forever without telling you.

My 2 cents
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Wait I no understand oh. U guys never talked abt ur ages or she lied when u talked abt it?

If na lie, brk up fast fast b4 belle show oh orelse she go turn to ur mama insidde house when u marry finish and she must get many other secrets weh she dey keep from you

Nawa oh. Na so husband scarce or she see say u get money? It must be 1 of the 2.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice by ivyy(f): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2016
If that's the only reason you've got, then something is definitely wrong. Do you feel emasculated in the relationship? Or what's the problem exactly?

Dude, I think you are tired and just looking for an excuse to let her go. If you are pretty much serious about this woman, you wouldn't be here right now seeking advice from a bunch of strangers, rather you'd be talking to her, trying to straighten things out undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ur Advice by yomi007k(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2016
All tru 5 years she no do birthday n u no know her age.

Dem suppose cut cane 4 u

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Advice by Luckymay(f): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2016
ivyy:
If that's the only reason you've got, then something is definitely wrong. Do you feel emasculated in the relationship? Or what's the problem exactly?

Dude, I think you are tired and just looking for an excuse to let her go. If you are pretty much serious about this woman, you wouldn't be here right now seeking advice from a bunch of strangers, rather you'd be talking to her, trying to straighten things out undecided
Ivvy, it's not about age difference.. The fact is 'why lie about it?' if the lady is to be trusted she shouldn't have lied about her age in the first place. It will only make the guy wonder what else she's keeping from him and it's not healthy for the relationship.
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Bluezy13(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2016
Have you confronted her base on your findings??

After all, Lies accompanies Love.
Re: I Need Ur Advice by ivyy(f): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:

Ivvy, it's not about age difference.. The fact is 'why lie about it?' if the lady is to be trusted she shouldn't have lied about her age in the first place. It will only make the guy wonder what else she's keeping from him and it's not healthy for the relationship.

I gave a salient reason, emasculation. I can think of many genuine reasons why she'd want to hide that. Most nigerian men will not embrace the idea of marrying an older woman.

I know of a guy who fell deeply for someone he was younger than. He had to lie about his age so he'd seem older. Lying is wrong, but it if she was scared to lose him, I can understand why.

For the love they share, I'd rather encourage him to give her the benefit of doubt and instead, probe a little further. smiley
Re: I Need Ur Advice by ifymagik(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Testing the Mich One Two
Re: I Need Ur Advice by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2016
bro age is just a number.. if u realy love her.. please go ahead with the relationship
Re: I Need Ur Advice by Opistorincos(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
@op age doesn't matter in a relationship, in as much as the respect is there, continue with your plans with her
Re: I Need Ur Advice by rosalieene(f): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
probably she was scared of loosing you even at that she was wrong if you asked her and she lied.
Re: I Need Ur Advice by sammyogboso(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Smh!!! Sme ppl sayin she was scared 2 lose him wtf!!!! Wots wrong wit been ur self? Wot wrong wit sayin de truth nd face de consequences, 5yrs no be 5days ooooo kipin such secret......hmmmmmm de is God o

(1) (Reply)

11 Alarming Signs The Man You Are Dating Is Dating Another Woman..beware Of No.6 / The She-devil I Fell In-love With. / Chinese Couple Have Their Reception Dangling In A 590ft Tall Bridge (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.