Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School (12738 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by aresa: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Igbos no dey cary last with their hate and bitterness crusade...

Must be punishment from God.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why all this noise, her life will never be determined by the grade of her degree, her future is brighter than the 1st class students at the law school.

I believe for bubu to be our president he's the smartest guy on the block, truth is bitter. tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by ThePrinceDV(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vendoor:
what's the big deal na embarassed
Abi oo.. @ur personal text can that you be Me. Lolz
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by ThePrinceDV(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
dukie25:
It's not so much about her failure but media silence regarding her failure.
And what about that? Are u sad bkos of that.
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by MayorofLagos(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ooh, the daughter of Albert Einstein failed Mathematics.

......so what?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Yoyostic: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hian. see as people carry her matter for head.Wether she passed or failed,it doesn't put food on my table. Eventually, she will get a better job that some first class materials here due to her Father's connection. Naija for you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by chachanga: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
From responses on this threads and others, am begnning to conclude that the average APC mind is a messed up intricately worked fusion of self-deception, disparate lies, blindness to incompetence, wonderfully gullible optimism & hypocritically selective tolerance for corrupt practices!

See weaving, see parrying and dodging? The same man whose forex policies jeopardized Naija Diaporan students educational sojourns abroad now throwing lavish graduation bash for his Pass level daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by porshuch: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Goat no fit born tiger nah, Dullardness is genetic..
do you have a lawyer in your family ?
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Angelo45(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
mazimee:
A long snake must give birth to a long snake.

Igbo proverb.
Lalasticlala go like this proverb cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by amaechi1: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
The initial speculation was that she failed and still had her graduation. Today is that she had and was able to graduate with just a pass. I am pleased she could swallow all pride and had her re-seat, indicating a great deal of courage and discipline. Secondly, I am also pleased that the writer said she was not the only one that failed last year. For me that is a sign of strength. As at today the writer did not say her father influence her the exam processes, of which most VIP today would gladly do.
Now the question is this, how far can your grade or certificate take you? In an attempt to answer this question please, remember to bring the likes of Bill gate and Wole soyinka into the equation.

Your attitude will take you to a level beyond where your resources would.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by amaechi1: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yoyostic:
Hian. see as people carry her matter for head.Wether she passed or failed,it doesn't put food on my table. Eventually, she will get a better job that some first class materials here due to her Father's connection. Naija for you

What do you expect from people who cannot distinguish between their need and want. There millions of people out there will low grade but God has blessed them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by CursedIboes: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Iboes and hatred. They continue to spread hate everywhere both on facebook and all social media. What a shame.
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Birniwa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Some miscreants fabricated a story and failed to include any source while you bunch of g0ats and hippopotamus are here louding the issue with joy.

Instead of hating on someone that's already above you and all your generation, why don't learn to mind your own business
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by iamSPAWN(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
kaeforum:
Why all this noise, her life will never be determined by the grade of her degree, her future is brighter than the 1st class students at the law school.

I believe for bubu to be our president he's the smartest guy on the block, truth is bitter. tongue
U must be high on cheap drugs! U don baf? Who ur bubu epp?? Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by MeAboki(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rednaxelot:
See them up there yabbing Halima bagging Pass Hon in law school after repeating a year.

First Class, 2.1, 2.2, 3, Pass or Certificate of attendance, She's still gonna work where none of you has access to work with whatever Hon. you graduated or will graduate with.

Don't mind them; assuming if the story is true, at least she finally passed while many of them here are still struggling with JAMB, let alone gaining admission and graduating.
A significant number of them may also have been products of exam malpractice; having cheated or had someone sit for their exams, slept with lecturers or outrightly bought their marks.
Some may even be parading themselves with forged certificates or sharing a single certificate between several of them as a family of the same name.

Besides, Rotimi Williams graduated with a pass or 3rd class to only later become one of Nigeria's finest celebrated lawyers.

I really commend Buhari for having not used his influence and position to buy her free passage, as some parents of many those with negative comments would otherwise probably have done.

As for Halima Buhari, well she has everything going for her: coming from one of the most respected family in the country, she is pretty, happily married and lately gaining a qualification (even if she had to repeat law school) that is still beyond the wildest dream of millions - including many here in NL.
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by henrynick(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
ChappyChase:
[s][/s]
One day you go tell yourself truth undecided

And can u kindly tell us the truth
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Rrankdonga(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
omenka:
The motto of Ugandans and PDPiglets should be: Keep Wailing or Die Trying!

If there isn't a topic to wail about, they simply pull one out of their ass and lick it clean- then they'd be just fine. cheesy

Oops, reminder: Any iPod Bonobo Monkey who quotes me shall be ignored as usual. wink
bro mehn you embarrass yourself too much on this forum... Life must be really hard for you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by ibagbea: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Buhari is dull yet he is your president
Aisha is dull yet she graduated from law school
You that you are not dull the closest you are to building a house is the land you have here on Nairaland..... Walahi I pity your life...
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Jombojombo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by AyeeIdris(f): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
I find it amusing how people who know nothing on how law school grading works. Atleast in my time 2008.... You can get all As but one F means u fail it all. Its that simple. All or nothing. Thats why there is a high fail rate. And when you resit, the highest grade is pass. So free the girl

You are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by adconline(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Rednaxelot:
See them up there yabbing Halima bagging Pass Hon in law school after repeating a year.

First Class, 2.1, 2.2, 3, Pass or Certificate of attendance, She's still gonna work where none of you has access to work with whatever Hon. you graduated or will graduate with.
That's not the point! It underscores the fact that she's a below average student. Either she's lazy or lacks strong work ethics to sucfefully pass her law exam once. She has been provided for all her life.
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
She repeat class nd they de cut cake
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by DLioness(f): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2016
psucc:
Pass in university degree better pass no WAEC At least she don pass her papa.

I dey wait to see the uni where go admit her for second degree. Na me with them.
nt university bt Nigerian Law School.
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2016
iamSPAWN:

U must be high on cheap drugs! U don baf? Who ur bubu epp?? Mtcheew

Like I said truth is bitter? If u think ur smart a dullard like bubu shouldn't be your presido. Swallow ur pride and admit that ur mentally handicapped. cheesy
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by iamSPAWN(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2016
kaeforum:

Like I said truth is bitter? If u think ur smart a dullard like bubu shouldn't be your presido. Swallow ur pride and admit that ur mentally handicapped. cheesy
U r indeed mentally handicapped like ur bubu! Mumu citizens...
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by AntiWailer: 2:09am On Jul 27, 2016
It simply shows that her father is not corrupt.

Somebody gave Patience Jonathan her certificates. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by PrinceMario(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2016
But GEJ as a lecturer passed Patience Jonathan. Op do you have a lawyer in your family have you passed jamb If you're an undergraduate, what is your current CGPA have you ever produced a first in your family? if yes, do you know she'll get a better job than him or her

Last shot: Op, if you continue hating and not work hard, you'll only dream of where she'll be in 10yrs time.
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by PrinceMario(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2016
everydayperson:

which is why the intelligent will continue to work for uneducated illiterate thugs .. Nigeria will never be glorious
Oga shut up. it happens all over the world. University education is far different from the real life task. Ask Bill Gates, Mark zuckerberg, Carlos slim why they decided to drop out. Our Seun Osewa,CEO of nairaland dropped out of oau with a cgpa north of 4.8. Not to think he was leading the faculty of technology then.
Fashola finished with a 2.2 in Uniben but became the first SAN in his class.

Only narrow minded people like the op over rate education. Not to even think he's hammering on a Nigerian certificate which the father could have easily influenced if he had wish.
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Alekkz(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2016
She failed and so what?
Una neva fail b4?
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2016
PrinceMario:
Oga shut up. it happens all over the world. University education is far different from the real life task. Ask Bill Gates, Mark zuckerberg, Carlos slim why they decided to drop out. Our Seun Osewa,CEO of nairaland dropped out of oau with a cgpa north of 4.8. Not to think he was leading the faculty of technology then.
Fashola finished with a 2.2 in Uniben but became the first SAN in his class.

Only narrow minded people like the op over rate education. Not to even think he's hammering on a Nigerian certificate which the father could have easily influenced if he had wish.

so we have over 7 million drop-outs who have a very high IQ and can take Nigeria to the promise land.. a nation of dunces lead by an alpha dunce gorged on by equally stunted followers
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Ogamgil(f): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2016
When we say lawyers are learned this is an evidence of such. Cus its only the learned minds that will understand how difficult Nigerian lawschool is and also the concept of there grades.

pass or no pass she's a lawyer and ur not so its worth celebrating.
Re: Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School by Thukzee01(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2016
I cant pay a billion naira for her services

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Own 70% Of The Industries In Lagos........tanko Yakasi / Court Of Appeal Acquits Patrick Akpobolokemi / APC Speaks On Members’ Condemnation Of Nomination Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.