Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (31146 Views)

Bridal Makeup / Training / Free Online Makeup Training / Online Makeup And Gele Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Eleganza33(f): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
sexymoma:
This looks like an old pix cheesy
its nt old any way na my brows u go view nt my faze lol
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please rate my eyeshadow application and point out my mistakes

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by delisha12: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
weldone sis, I really appreciate ur wrk here. is it necessary to use foundation always? i m not the heavy make up type, I ve really leant alot here today from page I to 4. I must commend ur good wrk.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Paula124:
Please rate my eyeshadow application and point out my mistakes
my goodness cheesy good wrk sis... Buh used a nude color all through... U should have played with the colors wink and your eyeliner should start at the tip of your eye
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2016
delisha12:
weldone sis, I really appreciate ur wrk here. is it necessary to use foundation always? i m not the heavy make up type, I ve really leant alot here today from page I to 4. I must commend ur good wrk.
nope it's not necessary... As a matter of fact, if you have an oily face i suggest you don't use foundation always

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Eleganza33:
its nt old any way na my brows u go view nt my faze lol
lolz OK
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Pylony(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Great Job Moma, very much following behind. Some day in the future, i'll be doing all the make-ups for my wify with this knowledge..lol.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pylony:
Great Job Moma, very much following behind. Some day in the future, i'll be doing all the make-ups for my wify with this knowledge..lol.
Lolz for your mind tongue
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Pylony(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
sexymoma:
Lolz for your mind tongue
Joke apart o, am tired of all those manly hours a lady waste making-up thats why i'v volunteer to learn the tricks pulling out the rabbits from the hat, and do the Job faster, or don't you think it will be romantic?

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pylony:
Joke apart o, am tired of all those manly hours a lady waste making-up thats why i'v volunteer to learn the tricks pulling out the rabbits from the hat, and do the Job faster, or don't you think it will be romantic?
i support you bro cheesy
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Pylony(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
sexymoma:
i support you bro cheesy
now ur talking..lol. Its no longer in ma mind. Oya ma'am kindly continue with our lectures or its all FIN so soon?
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
How to extend the lifespan of makeup kits.:Your makeup kit need good spring cleaning. everything in your makeup kit has a lifespan, which if ignored can lead to break out and other skin problem..

Mascara: Toss your mascara after three months, it has the shortest life span of all makeup because the risk of tranferring bacteria back and forth from your eyes into the mascara tube is so great. If your mascara start to dry up before 90days throw it away. dont add water or silver to wetten, doing so will increase your chances of getting an eye infection.

Eye shadow:Keep you applicator clean, Your liquid shadow should last aleast 24months. If you have had an eye infection, you need to throw out all the eye makeup and the applicator you used fromthe time you developed the symtoms. the virus that caused the infection has already taken up resident inthe makeup, so using those makeup again could cause you to develop another infection.

Lip stick: you can stow or use your tube lipstick for two year, sharpen your lip pencil before each use.

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blushes And powder: Discard Your cream blushes after a year, powder blushes and powder after two years. If it smells weird, develop firm or has a mold-green tint, it is gone bad and need to be tossed out.

Foundation/Concealer: Moistorising foundation and still concealers can hang around for 18 months. A twelve months sheif live applys to both, all oil free foundation which can dry out quickly and liquid concealer.

Brushes: it is advisable and very important to wash your brushes atleast twice in a month with shampoo and conditional with lukewarm water, "second Option" Spirit... to rinse thoroughly, do not squeeze brush dry them out flat with their hair hannging. An alchohol can be spread on brushes after each use.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
wink

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
These ones are jos bonus wink

Our next topic will be how to apply, combine colors and lipline your lips.

cool

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Spenx(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
I vote fynestboi

Cc NLJEGA
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Paula124(f): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thank you sexymoma kiss

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Paula124:
Thank you sexymoma kiss
u wc wink
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Spenx:
I vote fynestboi

Cc NLJEGA
In my thread!!..c'mon backoff tongue
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Pylony(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
sexymoma:
In my thread!!..c'mon backoff tongue
lolx.. No mind all those NL POLITICIANS.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sugarcoatted(f): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Sexymoma, please recommend a good not so expensive eye shadow primer....... Does anyone know good makeup shop in ibadan??
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
sugarcoatted:
Sexymoma, please recommend a good not so expensive eye shadow primer....... Does anyone know good makeup shop in ibadan??
mary key isn't that expensive...1200.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pylony:
lolx.. No mind all those NL POLITICIANS.
Make i catch am.. she go see weeeen grin
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Pylony(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
sexymoma:
Make i catch am.. she go see weeeen grin
lolx just apply zombie movie make-up on her face and let her go.
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sugarcoatted(f): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
sexymoma:
mary key isn't that expensive...1200.
Thank you ma
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2016
Morning peeps..
things needed for your liplining

Lip Stick, Different shades.
Lip liner.
Lip balm.. if you wish

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by Pylony(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2016
sexymoma:
Morning peeps..
things needed for your liplining

Lip Stick, Different shades.
Lip liner.
Lip balm.. if you wish
Good morning, madam lecturer. Like say am the first to make it to class today..lol
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2016
How to apply lipstick:
1)The first step is to outline your lips with a lip liner (1) in order to avoid making mistakes when applying lipstick or lip color, (2) To define your lips.

2) Use your lip pencil to outline the entire lip line. Once your line has been drawn, fill in the entirety of your lips with the liner.

3)If you like the way your lips look already, simply apply lip balm on top of the color and you’re good to go. If you want to make your lips more Colored, apply a Colored lipstick on top of your initial lip pencil layer. For glossy lips, simply apply clear lip gloss on top of your lipstick as the third and final layer

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2016
Pylony:
Good morning, madam lecturer. Like say am the first to make it to class today..lol
Lolz you are late cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by kathy22(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
What colour of lip liner I most appropriate
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by sexymoma(f): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
kathy22:
What colour of lip liner I most appropriate
Wine color lip liner defines the lips better
Re: Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! by kathy22(f): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks sis
sexymoma:
Wine color lip liner defines the lips better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Beauty Pageant Contest (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Wear The Ankara Print / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.