Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? (3241 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Joel3(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2017
she said her friend told her about anal sex. and she want to try it that her friend said anal sex sweet die.. i said to her it might be true since the anal is very tight and she will need clitoris stimulation alongside. but unfortunately i cannot do it because i don't think it's morally right.

but the other part of me is telling me she is already doing it and it's not her friend who told her. because her pussy is not tight like that maybe someone must have put it there.

been that as it may she is not my babe, only just fuc.king mates. i want to know if guys here can Bleep women from the ass? note we are talking of using condom here.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Iamkashybaby you game?
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by overdrive(m): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2017
this early sunday morning

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2017
grin

Anal sex is only for those who love to experiment, for those open-minded ppol..Whether its morally or immoral but who cares? Anal sex must not being pushed but instead u and ur partner will agree to do it grin

Ooh juz make sure her azz is clean , otherwise the room will smell shii lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Shorsky1(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Its too early to start talking of anal sex na.U should be reading ur bible now and be preparing for sunday school.

8 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2017
NgcoboP:
Iamkashybaby you game?

grin

Game in what? grin
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Game in what? grin
Clean the duct!!

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Joel3(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Anal sex are only for those who love to experiment, for those open-minded ppol..Whether its morally or immoral but who cares? Anal sex must not being pushed but instead u and ur partner will agree to do it grin

Ooh juz make sure her azz is clean , otherwise the room will smell shii lipsrsealed

have you tried it? and would you like to tried it?

and what do you mean by make sure the azz is clean? is some azz clean? everyone azz smell so why going there? no me
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Joel3:

have you tried it? and would you like to tried it?

and what do you mean by make sure the azz is clean? is some azz clean? everyone azz smell so why going there? no me

grin
Since u already made up ur mind..why u still make a thread? shocked
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Joel3(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Since u already made up ur mind..why u still make a thread? shocked
just what others think about it.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Quality20(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2017
anal penetration is expressly forbidden by religion - no cause for debate or doubt. it's also called d little homosexuality or sodom/gomorah
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nutase: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Ewwwwwwww........pukes.
Babes if he can put it there what makes you think he can't put in a guys own to.

IMO .... Any guy that does it is gay....period

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Some thing I have been looking for. Omo linkup
Joel3:
she said her friend told her about anal sex. and she want to tried it that anal sex sweet die.. i said to her it might be true since the anal is very tight and she will need clitoris stimulation alongside. but unfortunately i cannot do it because i don't think it's morally right.

but the other part of me is telling me she is already doing it and it's not her friend who told her. because her pussy is not tight like that maybe someone must have put it there.

been that as it may she is not my babe, only just fuc.king mates. i want to know if guys here can Bleep women from the ass? note we are talking of using condom here.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Correct bae
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Anal sex are only for those who love to experiment, for those open-minded ppol..Whether its morally or immoral but who cares? Anal sex must not being pushed but instead u and ur partner will agree to do it grin

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by alex81(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Joel3:
. "but unfortunately i cannot do it because i don't think it's morally right."

" been that as it may she is not my babe, only just fuc.king mates. "

hypocrites!!!

is sex itself outside marriage morally right?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Young03(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Repent brethren for the kingdom of God is at hand

The fúcker and the fúckee are going to hell
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Fuckïng her asshole even with her shiiit is cool for the cock angry . It makes it greasy kiss
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Very very wrong misconception u people carry upandan. I love it and I'm fuckin straight as 1
kiss undecided
Nutase:
Ewwwwwwww........pukes.
Babes if he can put it there what makes you think he can't put in a guys own to.

IMO .... Any guy that does it is gay....period
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
Fuckïng her asshole even with her shiiit is cool for the cock angry . It makes it greasy kiss

cheesy

Hahahahaha...ur experience must be nasty tongue
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2017
Op you get time ehn grin
Before me go remember to do anal
I dey cum in 5 mins grin grin
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by jrerico1(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Why na?? This is sunday morning na.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by jrerico1(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Anal sex is only for those who love to experiment, for those open-minded ppol..Whether its morally or immoral but who cares? Anal sex must not being pushed but instead u and ur partner will agree to do it grin

lol, I can't imagine the shit stuff
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Shorsky1:
Its too early to start talking of anal sex na.U should be reading ur bible now and be preparing for sunday school.
Lolz.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nutase: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
Very very wrong misconception u people carry upandan. I love it and I'm fuckin straight as 1
kiss undecided
gay alert.
The anatomy of a woman and a man's shithole is the same. So if you enjoy it you are bisexual.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by ikbnice(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2017
I believe guys who likes anal are bi but most haven't realized it. Who knows, you may end up as a gay if it becomes more pleasurable.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nutase: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
Do you by chance know any Daniella Oke..
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2017
Yup I do cheesy kiss
The actress wink what happened to her
Nutase:
Do you by chance know any Daniella Oke..
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2017
I tell u cheesy

At first was kinda smh sad u see my face dia? cheesy

But now it's kiss very greasy n the feeling of wtf undecided? Makes it very enthralling for me cheesy

My oh my! A lady who doesn't av her asshole gaped isn't enjoying anything... Ughh 1001 things can be done to a woman's ass kiss yummy
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 10:19am On Aug 13, 2017
At all u're wrong, infact av never seen anything as disgusting as gay I tell u, so that theory is wrong ma.

The anatomy might be same but that doesn't change the fact that a man is a man and a woman is a woman.

There is this chemistry btw a man and a woman which makes it kiss but it's quite barbaric for a man to do man Choi undecided . I believe that stuff is demonic.

But for a lady? wink u're welcome into my room Nutase. I'm home alone o n just on my boxers reading my bible wink u're welcome ma.

We might decide to study together, who knows cheesy
Nutase:
gay alert.
The anatomy of a woman and a man's shithole is the same. So if you enjoy it you are bisexual.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
I tell u cheesy

At first was kinda smh sad u see my face dia? cheesy

But now it's kiss very greasy n the feeling of wtf undecided? Makes it very enthralling for me cheesy

My oh my! A lady who doesn't av her asshole gaped isn't enjoying anything... Ughh 1001 things can be done to a woman's ass kiss yummy

See this baba so nasty tongue

I bet u dont use condoms coz i can feel the greasy feeling until here grin
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2017
No condom. Condom for what I'm talking about woman Yanshole hia cheesy

If I wear condom I don kill the greasy sweet sensation nau angry

U can't understand till u come for studies wink ughh kiss
IamKashyBaby:

See this baba so nasty tongue

I bet u dont use condoms coz i can feel the greasy feeling until here grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Aba Sex Doll Out At Affordable Price / Is Black Race Under A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.