Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! (19082 Views)

The Agitation Will Not Stop Until Nigeria Recognizes Biafra- General Joe Achuzie / No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram / Boko Haram Vows To Fight Until Nigeria Establishes Sharia Law - London Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by IKEYMAN1: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2009
nigeria is here to stay and i will make sure that stay like that

but hang on

we are talkin about completely new and different nigeria all will be happy to visualise

gbam

soildeirs
yall feel me cool
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by IKEYMAN1: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2009
arnold
the thing is, the elite of each tribe is out to fetch for themselves and not their tribes. That was how Babangida
outsmarted everyone: Take care of the rich elite in the tribes and impoverish the masses.

somehow comment like that still goes as far to vindicate the white man that africas should be sent back t[quote][/quote] zulu days

somehow u are part of the wahala
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by bilymuse: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2009
If it was possible, Nigeria would be split on nairaland.

Most nairalanders just like ordinary Nigerians are tired of the union, but the reality is we are stuck together until the oil finishes
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by ikeyman00(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2009
^^^^ and when the oil finish as u said then we are still glued together what will the analist in nl like u come up with then??

talk is always cheap!! mr man
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Dclique(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2009
United we stand, divided we fall.
If we break up, how are we going to survive,when all parts of the nation depend on one another.
Eg, natural resources, Agriculture,Martketing, You name them.

Pls reason,
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by candylips(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2009
One Nigeria cool
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
do you know that  if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

And 15 km is  lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos.  so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium in abuja. Aso rock to airport is 31km.

15 km is  from the white house   in Dc to Andrews Air Force Base
15 km is White house to college park in maryland.
15 km is National park to National Center for Biotechnology Information

15 km in new york from the bronx to the governor Island in new york

15 km in toronto from don mill to etobicoke

This is the closest Yoruba town in Oyo state to the president of Benin republic place of birth and home town, you can walk from his town to this town in one day and return back that same day. People walk from lekki to Iddo in lagos during strike and even long.  So what make him less nigerian than you.

He is closer to us than you amaka, do you get my point. He is 15 km to us, you are 350 km, what relationship, do we have with you 350 km? or with someone from maiduguri who is 1145 km away. who is closer, 15 km, 350 km or 1145 km?

Calabar is 601 km

Yola is  961 km

Sokoto is 742

Kano  is  784 km

Damaturu  is 1085

Abuja  is 523 km

The president of benin republic is 15km away. and you say we have relationship with you. which one . tell me.  what relation do we have with you people i really want to know.??

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
do you know that if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

And 15 km is lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos. so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium in abuja.

15 km is from Enugu - Nike lake hotel to Large Brewery at 9th Mile, Enugu

15 km is from port Harcourt Harbour to eleme junction in port harcourt
15 km is from Kano airport to the kano zoo
15 km is from Kaduna airport to Kudenda Power Station

15 km is from Maiduguri airport to University of maiduguri Teaching Hospital

15 km is from m Shell Contractor Gate Roundabout - Warri to warri airport
15 km is from benin city airport to University of benin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by candylips(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
guy we don hear u now. this your ideas is now turning to spam angry
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by citizenY(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2009
Becomrich,

Now that you have become an anointed, can you please leave us alone.Over a considerable period of time you have
amused us with your wizardry in the outer world (satellite ) and i guess that is where you got your assignment.
I am not sure the people of Benin Republic will be particularly impressed with your propositions. The Bayelsans (MEND?)
and people of EDo state have refused to dignify your position with a response either pro or anti. Does that not tell you
that your head is in your satellite dish where you are the only observer--- no one is seeing your vision in that firmament

Maybe you should move to outer space and continue your campaign there. Who knows, you may be able to unite pluto and jupiter and i say good luck to you.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2009
if you move the nigeria border in by 15 km in katsina.

President Yar adua and Mohammed Buhari would be citizen of Niger Republic.

do you know that if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

And 15 km is lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos. so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

And 15 km is  lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos.  so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km is  from Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium  in abuja.

15 km is  from Enugu - Nike lake hotel  to  Large Brewery at 9th Mile, Enugu

15 km is  from port Harcourt Harbour to eleme junction in port harcourt
15 km is  from Kano airport to the kano zoo
15 km is  from Kaduna airport to Kudenda Power Station

15 km is  from Maiduguri airport to University of maiduguri Teaching Hospital

15 km is  from m Shell Contractor Gate Roundabout - Warri to warri airport
15 km is  from benin city airport to University of benin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
i agree with candylips, your posts are becoming like spam.
stop posting the SAME THING!!

"you're redundant, you never ever change"

sheesh, get a grip on yourself and stop living in fantasy land.
if you want your wish to be done, MOVE TO THE BENIN!!
who is stopping you?

all this wahala you are causing on this forum, what have you possibly done? NADA, NOTHING!

and dont even think to refer to me again, cause i could care less what you think.
and dont ever try and misquote me like that, putting words in my mouth to try and feed your tired and useless, same old, lame ass, argument.

citizenY:

Becomrich,

Now that you have become an anointed, can you please leave us alone.Over a considerable period of time you have
amused us with your wizardry in the outer world (satellite ) and i guess that is where you got your assignment.
I am not sure the people of Benin Republic will be particularly impressed with your propositions. The Bayelsans (MEND?)
and people of EDo state have refused to dignify your position with a response either pro or anti. Does that not tell you
that your head is in your satellite dish where you are the only observer--- no one is seeing your vision in that firmament

Maybe you should move to outer space and continue your campaign there. Who knows, you may be able to unite pluto and jupiter and i say good luck to you.
LMFAO!!!!  grin grin grin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2009
Here is my point .

You see the word of God says, when you see the cloud, you know it is going to rain.
The word of God says God talk to his people precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little.

Why do you think God did this at this time?? He pick two men, who God want to use as example

two men who were born at close border to the country. Who could understand what it means if the border line was moved back by 15 km?

I said people should pray that Yar adua should let his people go, so that they can serve him. His sickness became worst.

Now explain to me, why would God allow two men who if they move the nigeria border by 15 km , they would not be nigerian to be president at this time

Listen to the voice of God. 15,000,000 lifes is at risks
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
stop using GOD to try and save your lame ass argument because you know it is failing.
people are TIRED of seeing the same things!!
if you have nothing new to say, then shut up.

and you said that before, again, and again.
yawn. . .
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by darqly(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
@ becomrich, you've really lost ur marbles oh. What gibberish is this??
Get a hold of yourself angry
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2009
Amaka, citizeny your problem is, you are an ethnics tribe bigot. You are the worst of the kind tribalist I have even come across.  You are not eve ashame to push tribalist idea to the public. Shame on you Amaka.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by hajifaty: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2009
becomrich,:

Amaka, citizeny your problem is, you are an ethnics tribe bigot. You are the worst of the kind tribalist I have even come across. You are not eve ashame to push tribalist idea to the public. Shame on you Amaka.
You pple no go kill us for NL ooo
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
ijaw english kalabari

abalabala butterfly aparimagogo
abiala flag
abidai yesterday biein
Abidi aligator sibiri
Ade or adi face torukubu 1. daa 2. (tombo) t'roko sie 3. diki
Adeein tsetse fly oruein
Adein knife Ogiye
Adodo heart Biobengbo or biongbo
Aduwon wave Onungo or Bara fenguma
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2009
why the different in them

baun run mangi or sikiri
bolou beginning 1. saki 2. kiri-oki

ben gbai today 1. mimgbaa 2. mi-saki-be
beni water minji
berebe plantain

beseri forever gbamaso
bibe evening bobiri
Bina relation minabo
Bina owei Brother awo 2. mbire 3. inumbire
Bina rai Sisiter mbira

Dada papa dabo
Dadi test daa-diki
Dan long or tall alama ◘ adj : nangwo or gele or opiororo

Dau father dabo
Dodo cold oboku

Dirimo Black 1. krukru 2. ono ◘ adj : krukru
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by gent2ken(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
Mr Becomrich, either you're an accomplished comedian, cause you're making people laugh like hell, or you recently suffered from a serious nervous breakdown or your wife left you for a normal human being. If its the case of the latter, then, sorry guy, we support you whatever you say, as long as you' haven't committed suicide. Good luck with your satellite findings, and don't refer too often to google earth, cause thats obviously your satellite pictures source. Even CTU will trip for you, (matter of national security, rofl, lol, lmao)
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
gent2ken  why do you need to show the whole world you are an illiterate. If you did not go to school, why dont you people shut up.

With all this ASUU problem why would there not be many illiterate nigerian. Now do you blame people for thinking you people have brain like monkeys.  How do you people get hold of computer, is computers so cheap that uneducated people can get hold of it. It use to be for the elite in NIGERIA.

There must be 18,700,000 people like me around the world.  What does that tell you, Go to school.

Google search " study of satellite picture university"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=GWYE%2CGWYE%3A2009-07%2CGWYE%3Aen&q=study+of+satellite+picture+university&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

http://www.utexas.edu/news/1999/10/19/nr_ice/

http://www.depts.ttu.edu/weweb/Pubs/Fujita01.php
http://wavy.umeoce.maine.edu/

http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/po/060721.shtml
http://www.usask.ca/communications/ocn/03-oct-17/feature04.shtml

http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN1953066020080919

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
Satellite images show ethnic cleanout in Iraq

http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN1953066020080919

Satellite images show ethnic cleanout in Iraq
Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:24pm EDT Email | Print | Share| Reprints | Single Page[-] Text [+]

1 of 1Full Size
Featured Broker sponsored link
By Maggie Fox, Health and Science Editor

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Satellite images taken at night show heavily Sunni Arab neighborhoods of Baghdad began emptying before a U.S. troop surge in 2007, graphic evidence of ethnic cleansing that preceded a drop in violence, according to a report published on Friday.

The images support the view of international refugee organizations and Iraq experts that a major population shift was a key factor in the decline in sectarian violence, particularly in the Iraqi capital, the epicenter of the bloodletting in which hundreds of thousands were killed.

Minority Sunni Arabs were driven out of many neighborhoods by Shi'ite militants enraged by the bombing of the Samarra mosque in February 2006. The bombing, blamed on the Sunni militant group al Qaeda, sparked a wave of sectarian violence.

"By the launch of the surge, many of the targets of conflict had either been killed or fled the country, and they turned off the lights when they left," geography professor John Agnew of the University of California Los Angeles, who led the study, said in a statement.

"Essentially, our interpretation is that violence has declined in Baghdad because of intercommunal violence that reached a climax as the surge was beginning," said Agnew, who studies ethnic conflict.

Some 2 million Iraqis are displaced within Iraq, while 2 million more have sought refuge in neighboring Syria and Jordan. Previously religiously mixed neighborhoods of Baghdad became homogenized Sunni or Shi'ite Muslim enclaves.

The study, published in the journal Environment and Planning A, provides more evidence of ethnic conflict in Iraq, which peaked just before U.S. President George W. Bush ordered the deployment of about 30,000 extra U.S. troops.

The extent to which the troop build-up helped halt Iraq's slide into sectarian civil war has been debated, particularly in the United States, with supporters of the surge saying it was the main contributing factor, and others arguing it was simply one of a number of factors.

"Our findings suggest that the surge has had no observable effect, except insofar as it has helped to provide a seal of approval for a process of ethno-sectarian neighborhood homogenization that is now largely achieved," Agnew's team wrote in their report.

Agnew's team used publicly available infrared night imagery from a weather satellite operated by the U.S. Air Force.

"The overall night light signature of Baghdad since the U.S. invasion appears to have increased between 2003 and 2006 and then declined dramatically from 20 March 2006 through 16 December 2007," their report said.

They said the night lights of Shi'ite-dominated Sadr City remained constant, as did lights in the Green Zone government and diplomatic compound in central Baghdad. Lights increased in the eastern New Baghdad district, another Shi'ite enclave.

Satellite studies have also been used to help document forced relocations in Myanmar and ethnic cleansing in Uganda.

(Reporting by Maggie Fox, editing by Ross Colvin)
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by platinumnk(f): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
hey beecomerich, i am your biggest fan grin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Abagworo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2009
becomrich,:

why the different in them

baun run mangi or sikiri
bolou beginning 1. saki 2. kiri-oki

ben gbai today 1. mimgbaa 2. mi-saki-be
beni water minji
berebe plantain

beseri forever gbamaso
bibe evening bobiri
Bina relation minabo
Bina owei Brother awo 2. mbire 3. inumbire
Bina rai Sisiter mbira

Dada papa dabo
Dadi test daa-diki
Dan long or tall alama ◘ adj : nangwo or gele or opiororo

Dau father dabo
Dodo cold oboku

Dirimo Black 1. krukru 2. ono ◘ adj : krukru

If your aim of posting this is to prove that kalabari is not part of the ijaw nation,then you are fooling yourself.Better get a life.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2009
No, that is not my aim, but I study kalabari words, I found them very very different from Ijaw words. Why do you know. ?
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Abagworo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
@becomerich.you are writing more of centralised izon as ijaw.ijaw has several dialects and many rarely understand one another.that however does not mean that each dialect group is a different ethnic group.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by OvieE: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
Let split. I am for it just like North and South Korea. South Nigeria will people economy power just like South Korea. As for the North Nigeria, they can Bleep themselves up like North Korea I do not give a shit.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Abagworo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
OvieE:

Let split. I am for it just like North and South Korea. South Nigeria will people economy power just like South Korea. As for the North Nigeria, they can mess themselves up like North Korea I do not give a shit.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2009
becomrich,:

Amaka, citizeny your problem is, you are an ethnics tribe bigot. You are the worst of the kind tribalist I have even come across.  You are not eve ashame to push tribalist idea to the public. Shame on you Amaka.
when you said the above quote, were you looking in the mirror? or were you referring to yourself but substituted "becomrich" for Amaka to make yourself feel better?
stupid lunatic.

please explain to me where i am a tribalist.
and like i said, STOP MISQUOTING ME TO HELP OR TRY AND SUPPORT YOUR LAME DRY ARGUMENT!!!
did i say that i was a tribalist? or where is the indication or EVIDENCE that i am a tribalist.
this guy, you are not well.

if you want to be part of benin, GO AND LIVE IN THE DAMN COUNTRY!!
who is stopping you? did we ask you to stay in Nigeria?

damn it, some people are brain dead.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by udezue(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
Becomerich is just a dunce. Ijaw ppl have different clans/dialects hence the words are going to be different. Kalabari is still Ijaw.
Will u say Itsekiri is a distinct group from Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bakassi Youths Vow To Surpass Boko-Haram / Nigerian Senators Earn More Than Trump, UK PM - Oyebola / BREAKING: Kachikwu’s Appointment Absolves Buhari Of Blame As President/oil Minis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.