Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! (19086 Views)

The Agitation Will Not Stop Until Nigeria Recognizes Biafra- General Joe Achuzie / No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram / Boko Haram Vows To Fight Until Nigeria Establishes Sharia Law - London Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
gent2ken, one thing i would continue to do is post picture until the north get 70% of the oil and the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join the republic of benin.

And what you people do not know is that benin republic have discovered oil. They have been using thier money well. They about to build a new international airport.

Where do you people think this is. Do you know this picture is Benin republic. They may have small but the small they have they used it well.
[img]http://www.friendlybuildings.sg/web2/imgCont/143/Parakou-Building_new.jpg[/img]

What must people do not know is that most of lagos Island was not build by the federal govt. Nearly the number of building own by the western govt from money from cocoa nearly out number the number of federal govt houses. If you remove the properties from cocoa from the Island. you would shock.
This is Ife build from cocoa money.
[img]http://www.uku.fi/tike/ife/oau.jpg[/img]
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
Amaka, why do you act stupid before the word. Do you know the meaning of bigot.   It means a bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own view.

check dictionary before you start verbal  abuse

Ijaw                     English         Kalabari

fagha                   endless                    kunoma   2. kunomaye

famuye          gun                   alagba 

fanu           fence            onu

gaan           light                1. tonjo   2. bele    1. fekefeke   2. iku-a

gba           tell/speak                        1.  ekwen  2. (ama bibi) fie   3. duko

gba           obey; obedient                     bibipoki

gbasa           finger                             bara-tungbali

gesi           truth                            minini 

ibasa       good morning; salutation                   baa-te    sin-bibi

abalabala               butterfly         aparimagogo

abidai          yesterday       biein
Abidi          aligator       sibiri
Ade or adi       face          torukubu 1. daa 2. (tombo) t'roko sie 3. diki
Adeein          tsetse fly       oruein
Adein          knife          Ogiye
Adodo          heart          Biobengbo or biongbo
Aduwon       wave          Onungo or Bara fenguma

baun      run         mangi or sikiri
bolou      beginning      1. saki 2. kiri-oki

ben gbai    today         1. mimgbaa 2. mi-saki-be
beni       water         minji
berebe      plantain

beseri      forever         gbamaso
bibe      evening         bobiri
Bina      relation      minabo
Bina owei   Brother         awo 2. mbire 3. inumbire   
Bina rai   Sisiter         mbira

Dada      papa         dabo
Dadi      test       daa-diki
Dan      long or tall      alama ◘ adj : nangwo or gele or opiororo

Dau      father       dabo
Dodo      cold         oboku

baun      run         mangi or  sikiri
bolou      beginning      1. saki     2. kiri-oki

ben gbai    today         1. mimgbaa   2. mi-saki-be
beni       water         minji
berebe      plantain

beseri      forever         gbamaso
bibe      evening         bobiri
Bina      relation      minabo
Bina owei   Brother         awo  2. mbire  3. inumbire   
Bina rai   Sisiter         mbira

Dada      papa         dabo
Dadi      test             daa-diki
Dan      long or tall      alama   ◘ adj : nangwo  or  gele or opiororo

Dau      father         dabo
Dodo      cold         oboku

Kai n Lock ikpopu 2. gbain

kakii v.i hesitate saka-fama
kala adj small

kamayefa adj anxious 1. biosese 1. bala-bala

kara adj correct krakra
Kari Pray teke

karibo adj high priest agba-dabo

kene one gboru 2 tombo

kiribou noun farm duwo or dibi
kiriekpe noun the chin

Kokopoli n Parrot 1. se-belemabo 2. Amina-see-belemabo
Kon n Neck kongo

labaiya wo ari yoo interj. goodbye! dein na!

lala noun swamp; marsh bu

lelee language 1. bele 2. bibi

mbau n.f daughter erebo tubo

mbẹliye noun a plane so’nwiaru
mbirei noun brother minapu

Meleye n tongue bele 2. ekwen-bibi

do you know that  if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

And 15 km is  lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos.  so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium  in abuja. Aso rock to airport is 31km.

15 km is  from the white house   in Dc to Andrews Air Force Base
15 km is White house to college park in maryland.
15 km is National park to National Center for Biotechnology Information

15 km in new york from the bronx to the governor Island in new york

15 km in toronto from don mill to etobicoke

This is the closest Yoruba town in Oyo state to the president of Benin republic place of birth and home town, you can walk from his town to this town in one day and return back that same day. People walk from lekki to Iddo in lagos during strike and even long.  So what make him less nigerian than you.

He is closer to us than you amaka, do you get my point. He is 15 km to us, you are 350 km, what relationship, do we have with you 350 km? or with someone from maiduguri who is 1145 km away. who is closer, 15 km, 350 km or 1145 km?

Calabar is 601 km

Yola is  961 km

Sokoto is 742

Kano  is  784 km

Damaturu  is 1085

Abuja  is 523 km

The president of benin republic is 15km away. and you say we have relationship with you. which one . tell me.  what relation do we have with you people i really want to know.??

And 15 km is  lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos.  so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium  in abuja.

15 km is  from Enugu - Nike lake hotel  to  Large Brewery at 9th Mile, Enugu

15 km is  from port Harcourt Harbour to eleme junction in port harcourt
15 km is  from Kano airport to the kano zoo
15 km is  from Kaduna airport to Kudenda Power Station

15 km is  from Maiduguri airport to University of maiduguri Teaching Hospital

15 km is  from m Shell Contractor Gate Roundabout - Warri to warri airport
15 km is  from benin city airport to University of benin
if you move the nigeria border in by 15 km in katsina.

President Yar adua and Mohammed Buhari would be citizen of Niger Republic.

do you know that  if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

Here is my point .

You see the word of God says, when you see the cloud, you know it is going to rain.
The word of God says God talk to his people precept  upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little.

Why do you think God did this at this time?? He pick two men, who God want to use as example

two men who were born at close border to the country. Who could understand what it means if the border line was moved back by 15 km?

I said people should pray that Yar adua should let his people go, so that they can serve him. His sickness became worst.

Now explain to me, why would God allow two men who if they move the nigeria border by 15 km , they would not be nigerian to be president at this time

Listen to the voice of God. 15,000,000 lifes is at risks

gent2ken  why do you need to show the whole world you are an illiterate. If you did not go to school, why dont you people shut up. even yale university uses google earth.

With all this ASUU problem why would there not be many illiterate nigerian. Now do you blame people for thinking you people have brain like monkeys.  How do you people get hold of computer, is computers so cheap that uneducated people can get hold of it. It use to be for the elite in NIGERIA.

There must be 18,700,000 people like me around the world.  What does that tell you, Go to school.

Google search " study of satellite picture university"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=GWYE%2CGWYE%3A2009-07%2CGWYE%3Aen&q=study+of+satellite+picture+university&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

http://www.utexas.edu/news/1999/10/19/nr_ice/

http://www.depts.ttu.edu/weweb/Pubs/Fujita01.php
http://wavy.umeoce.maine.edu/

http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/po/060721.shtml
http://www.usask.ca/communications/ocn/03-oct-17/feature04.shtml

http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN1953066020080919
Amaka, if you would die for nigeria, you can go ahead, but i tell you, yoruba, edo. delta and bayelsa state are not ready to die for nigeria. You can call us coward. Yes we are. that why we are running to benin republic to prevent civil war. And you can go and show them your fist and power. una get power.  Do you see this picture, he was alive before and now  is gone.

Continue to love nigeria. But we coward yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa are ready to Join the republic of Benin. As  you strong and brave igbo online are ready to be nigerian.  Igbo people are brave, we are coward. Mohammed yusuff too was brave. na bullet scatter him body.

We do not want any yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa state to be dead like mohammed.

We yoruba, edo. delta and bayelsa state  people are ready to join the republic of Benin. So that the north would have 70% of the oil and 90% of the land. Amaka you see map. Coward we bi. Brave amaka, who love nigeria. We coward are going to join the republic of Benin , so that the north can have 70% of the oil. we dont care.
Kosovo, the only way we who declear like kosovo, is if the internal community put pen and paper.

Amaka, look at that pictures, that is what is going to happen to every igbo who prevent the north from having 70% of the oil and 90% of the land. So go tell your people to prevent them. Since you people strong and can fight. we coward they go.

bullet go scatter their body. So you think we are coward for wanting to join the republic. Yes , we are. UMARU YAR ADUA the road is clear. Can the north claim 70% of the oil and 90% of the land now. amaka says they love Nigeria. but the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa are coward, who want to join the republic of Benin.
RIDICULE  you make ma laugh? do you see this body of mohammed. IF HE WAS A COWARD LIKE WE YORUBAS, EDO, DELTA AND BAYELSA WHO ARE TRYING TO JOIN Benin republic. . Then tell your people any of them, who want to prevent the north from having 70% of the oil to go to the newspaper he does not want this and see, if   they would not put bullet hole inf his body. List their name online , those who would prevent the north, is it Orji kalu or uwazubike or who? name the person?

Those lovely bullet holes would not be in his body. Look I  love nigeria more than you, that why i am doing this. I care for the value of the lifes of the people more than you.  Or do you think yar adua created the problem?  no, it was there before him and would remain there , when he goes.

Tribalism is an issue in Nigeria. And people would get killed if i do not do what I am doing now. Someone as  to be a man and step up. Someone as to protect our people, sorry it as to be me, there is nothing anyone can do about it. I did not pick myself God did.  Go blame God. God knows what he is doing, he did not pick greed people who stole from the people. If not I would collect bribe and let our people get killed over nothing. Look the lifes of our people come first than any man investment.  You igbo are so desperate to keep Nigeria as one. because of one shop in abuja. Goodluck. Your life would still be the same, when we leave you.

Look we have to think of what is best for our people. Do you know what it means for an old man obasanjo to lie about the census figure to prevent a civil war. look go and watch the video, when obasanjo presented the census figure he blow several times over and over. Go ask him why, because he knows he was telling a lie. And more than 80% of the national assembly refuse to show.

So how long do we continue to lie. we have picture, sorry the lies are over. we face the truth.

Now what are our solution. we have only one solution, we yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join the republic of benin , the other alternative is to starve you igbo and make a country like swaziland  inside nigeria.?

So the best option is to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic. If you do not like it sorry there is nothing you can do about it. The north most have 70% of the oil and 90% of the land for there to be peace.

The word of God says Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. That what we are.
It is not an issue of loving the republic of benin. No look, go and ask the republic of Benin president, I have never collected $0 from him. He has never given me any money before.

I am a nigerian, i have served nigeria before and I want the best for nigeria and his people. And there is no need to kill people just because you want unity by force. No man bring wealth into this world. Mike adenuga or femi otedola did not bring thier wealth and they would not take it to thier gravel. Dead people do not spend dollar.

I am nigerian, like i once said , I would have served under yar adua, i know some powerful people. it is not power I am after but what is best for our people. Look if yar Adua remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic, i would not run for office. I am not desperate to be president. I am not like your politician who care for this thing. I came with nothing to this world and I am going to leave it with nothing. money does not make a different to my life.

Look if i wanted contract, look most likely yar adua would have given me by now. it is not about contract. It is about doing what is right before God. Our people lifes matter more than that people money, it matter more than orji kalu money, it matters more than adenuga or otedola or tinubu money  or what newspapers have to gain.

15,000,000 lifes is at risk,  we should not be even talking about this, we should be jumping at this option fast, it is the only solution.

I have never collected any money from anyone , not from benin republic or anybody, if anyone says I have collected money or contract or send anyone to collect money or contract, they should please put the name online. If anyone says I have stolen his money before, please let them put his name online.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sleekp1: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2009
@merge
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up !

I hate dumb mutha fu*kers like you who reside in other people's peaceful country while advocating civil war in your homeland. If you want a split Nigeria come home and fight, stop being retarded.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2009
Who is advocating for war.

when they removed bakassi to cameroon. You people claim there would war over it.
Did anyone get killed.?

Did USSR not break up. most countries  break up and they have peace. so you people think the north would agree to be minority without a fight. Then you must be joking. I have been look for the video of President Obasanjo, when he went to present the census figure. So that you can count the number of times he bowed.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:21am On Sep 18, 2009
So are you saying it was ok to hand over the north part wich was Darak, Dabar Masara and 31 villages  of Nigeria to cameroon and chad and hand over  the east part which was bakassi of nigeria to cameroon. but is not Ok when it is your turn  so that the nation can have peace.

You dont make sense other nation do it all the time.

this is country with oil. ivory coast. are you not ashame of your own country with oil.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sleekp1: 4:07am On Sep 18, 2009
If you think there's ever going to be a peaceful secession of Nigeria's ethnic groups then you're more deluded than I give you credit for. Did the Ibo's not try seceding? Please tell me what came of it and stop using the former USSR as an example of peaceful secession. The USSR collapsed Nigeria has not collapsed. Until Nigeria collapses any region intent on leaving should be ready to fight.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by chic2pimp(m): 5:17am On Sep 18, 2009
sleek_p:

If you think there's ever going to be a peaceful secession of Nigeria's ethnic groups then you're more deluded than I give you credit for. Did the Ibo's not try seceding? Please tell me what came of it and stop using the former USSR as an example of peaceful secession. The USSR collapsed Nigeria has not collapsed. Until Nigeria collapses any region intent on leaving should be ready to fight.
Shey u dey mind the tribalist wey dey plenty for NL.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2009
Who is going to fight if the yorubas leave. Is it the northerner, who would very happen to get rid of us to because majority and dominate the system. They would be happy to get rid of us. Or who would fight, is it the igbos who have very little people in the nigeria army. who, you make me laught. Nothing would happen, they said so when yar adua wanted to remove bakassi.

Look nigeria love thier food so much that they would do nothing. They are getting 70% of the oilm. you think the north would complain. NEVER. no war.

the igbos try seceding? by force, that why the igbo failed.

You see, this is not really secesssion from nigeria. We would still be nigerian, but we would not be able to vote for president, expect if revoke by the benin  republic assembly.

Is like this, we have dual citizen of benin republic and nigeria. We would be able to vote in benin but not nigeria. but we can revoke it.

We change the constitution to allow for multi citizen.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Eziachi: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
sleek_p:

So your excuse now is that Soviet Union collapsed and Nigeria haven't? Okay then how much did Czechoslovakia collapsed before the Czech and Slovakia split? It seems some of you are fast running out of excuse.
Tell me what collapse exactly meant to you? The Soviets knew that they are cosmetic country like Nigeria and they started to  look for way forward toward the end of the cold war when Gorbachev came to power with his introduction of Glanost policy as first part of his reform toward split.  Now you telling us now that Soviet collpased is laughable. So tell me which aspect of Nigeria now that you felt is more stable than any aspect of Soviet in 1989 if instability is your yard stick to split?

Human being since time had always used scare mongering and shout of war to keep  other down and maintian their intended statu quo.
If and when the scare mongering comes from the Nigeria elite, I don't have a qualm with it because I can see where they are coming from, as they will use every means to protect the goose that lays their golden eggs.   But when it come from normal ordinary person, I don''t get it.  What will you lose personally if Nigeria is to split?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
When your govt gave away the people of Bakassi, what was it that you lost? Nothing!!  And I don't read your mourning everyday for the lost of Bakassi people, just pure hypocrisy of love of Nigeria but actions never reflects it.

When Biafra seceded, they did not write a war chapter as part of it but the war was originated and fought with by Hausa/Yoruba alliance with the help of greedy foreign powers who felt to have much to lose if Biafra is to go and Biafra fought only in self defence.
How many ordinary people will carry arm today to go and die just to keep Nigeria as one as they did in 1960s when they believed the lies that they were fighting a noble patriotic cause, not knowing that they were fighting to protect the sole interest and bank balance of few elites and their supporters.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2009
abeg make una never split nigeria o,our family never follow rule o and we must rule so as to take loot our own share of the national cake. grin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by complove: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
your family no go rule
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
chic2pimp , you do not know your history. Southern nigeria was a country on his own. with its money and others.

here is the flag of southern nigeria, stamp and others.  Then it was merge with the north and broken into three.  One of the three is the  western ,First flag is the map of the western union.

[img]http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/n/ng)sng.gif[/img]

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Gamine(f): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nice crest
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
The ijaw part of western region was called western ijaw division
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2009
at a time the flags  here is the map of southern Nigeria country and northern Nigeria country. This were the two flag.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2009
here is the map of the country that they use to call Northern Nigeria

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by namun(f): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2009
yes
but how do we accomplish that.stop talking and do something
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2009
That I dont know, They are more interested in this map. below.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 12:32am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:09am On Sep 19, 2009
n

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:13am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:16am On Sep 19, 2009

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:23am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:48am On Sep 19, 2009
So you see most of the nigeria asset is going to the north.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:07am On Sep 19, 2009
Amaka, your mouth would put your people into trouble. why dont you keep quiet.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:12am On Sep 19, 2009
And let me tell you this Amaka, Ondo state produce oil and the nigeria government is claiming and paying another state for it at the moment. What you dont know is most of the militia leaders are really from ondo state. Do you know which state Dr.Frederick Fashaun and Gani Adams comes from . Your answer is Ondo state.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:14am On Sep 19, 2009
You are using ondo state money to develop your area and you leave us to suffer. What do you think you are asking for trouble.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:28am On Sep 19, 2009
i dont even know about ONDO STATE!!
neither do i care to know where it is.

is that going to get me my diploma? is it going to keep the roof over my head? is it going to feed me?
NO.
so i dont see why i should give a damn where the oil money is being spent.

becomrich, i have told you time and time again, i dont know much about Nigeria, so how can you possibly say i said those things?
go and find any one of my comments and prove me wrong.

i have no idea what youre talking about.
Nigeria isnt getting me through my daily life, so as far as im concerned, i can care less about what you think.

the only thing is oil this and that.
you are one greedy son of a .bitch.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:07am On Sep 19, 2009
call me any name, We can sit down

And you really do not want to know ondo state, it is our oil and and you call me names.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:09am On Sep 19, 2009
Amaka the most important thing is we make the north have 70% of the oil and 90% of the oil.

It is easy, all we need to do is have dual citizen, this way the north is majority.

While we would still be Nigerian but we live in the republic of benin. And we would not be able to vote for president. but we would be a member of the nigeria benin assembly. that way the north get the govt in nigeria. If not yar adua or the north can not  win the election.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:20am On Sep 19, 2009
look at nigeria and benin republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer / Between Baga, Odi And Zaki Biam: What Is The Difference? / Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.