Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! (19083 Views)

The Agitation Will Not Stop Until Nigeria Recognizes Biafra- General Joe Achuzie / No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram / Boko Haram Vows To Fight Until Nigeria Establishes Sharia Law - London Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:05am On Sep 20, 2009
Jonathan would be offered a position in benin republic.
An Orji chance increase , it depend on who he picks as vice president. if that person can win just two state for him it would 12 state each .  That means Yar adua have to pick a person that can win 2 state for yar adua.

For orji, i would say , he pick kanuri person. that give him yobe and borno and orji went to school in maiduguri and may speak little kanuri.
While for yar adua he needs to pick someone from cross river or akwa ibom
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:09am On Sep 20, 2009
sjeezy8 , yes , how is going to go to war?

Is it the north, who would be glad to become majority. They would not fight.
Or is it Yar Adua who want a second time and know that the satellite picture does not favour to return back to power? Yar adua would not fight.
Or is it Cross river or Akwa Ibom, who when they remove Bakassi, there was no war.
Or is it Igbos, Who are just waiting to get rid of Goodluck Jonathan to replace Yar Adua?

Who , go fight? Nobody,

Look, it is not even a break up of nigeria. let me explain.

We relocate the border and yorubas, delta, edo, and bayelsa state are still nigerian but they live in benin republic. For you to take part in the election. you have to cross over to the new nigeria to vote. The only option you can vote is if 2/3 of the house of assembly in benin republic revoke its right to vote in nigeria.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. Does that make us less nigerian like you no. it is just for peace. It is only the border line that is been relocated.

And anybody from the new nigeria who want to take part in benin republic election would have to cross over to vote or pick up citizenship. Look if a man from germany want to pick up britain citizenship , he can do it. He just to relocate to britain. it is the same thing.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. we become what they call non residential citizen.

do you know that if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

And 15 km is lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos. so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium in abuja. Aso rock to airport is 31km.

15 km is from the white house in Dc to Andrews Air Force Base
15 km is White house to college park in maryland.
15 km is National park to National Center for Biotechnology Information

15 km in new york from the bronx to the governor Island in new york

15 km in toronto from don mill to etobicoke

This is the closest Yoruba town in Oyo state to the president of Benin republic place of birth and home town, you can walk from his town to this town in one day and return back that same day. People walk from lekki to Iddo in lagos during strike and even long. So what make him less nigerian than you.

He is closer to us than you amaka, do you get my point. He is 15 km to us, you are 350 km, what relationship, do we have with you 350 km? or with someone from maiduguri who is 1145 km away. who is closer, 15 km, 350 km or 1145 km?

Calabar is 601 km

Yola is 961 km

Sokoto is 742

Kano is 784 km

Damaturu is 1085

Abuja is 523 km

The president of benin republic is 15km away. and you say we have relationship with you. which one . tell me. what relation do we have with you people i really want to know.??

And 15 km is lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos. so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium in abuja.

15 km is from Enugu - Nike lake hotel to Large Brewery at 9th Mile, Enugu

15 km is from port Harcourt Harbour to eleme junction in port harcourt
15 km is from Kano airport to the kano zoo
15 km is from Kaduna airport to Kudenda Power Station

15 km is from Maiduguri airport to University of maiduguri Teaching Hospital

15 km is from m Shell Contractor Gate Roundabout - Warri to warri airport
15 km is from benin city airport to University of benin
if you move the nigeria border in by 15 km in katsina.

President Yar adua and Mohammed Buhari would be citizen of Niger Republic.

do you know that if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

Ijaw English Kalabari

fagha endless kunoma 2. kunomaye

famuye gun alagba

fanu fence onu

gaan light 1. tonjo 2. bele 1. fekefeke 2. iku-a

gba tell/speak 1. ekwen 2. (ama bibi) fie 3. duko

gba obey; obedient bibipoki

gbasa finger bara-tungbali

gesi truth minini

ibasa good morning; salutation baa-te sin-bibi

abalabala butterfly aparimagogo

abidai yesterday biein
Abidi aligator sibiri
Ade or adi face torukubu 1. daa 2. (tombo) t'roko sie 3. diki
Adeein tsetse fly oruein
Adein knife Ogiye
Adodo heart Biobengbo or biongbo
Aduwon wave Onungo or Bara fenguma

baun run mangi or sikiri
bolou beginning 1. saki 2. kiri-oki

ben gbai today 1. mimgbaa 2. mi-saki-be
beni water minji
berebe plantain

beseri forever gbamaso
bibe evening bobiri
Bina relation minabo
Bina owei Brother awo 2. mbire 3. inumbire
Bina rai Sisiter mbira

Dada papa dabo
Dadi test daa-diki
Dan long or tall alama ◘ adj : nangwo or gele or opiororo

Dau father dabo
Dodo cold oboku

baun run mangi or sikiri
bolou beginning 1. saki 2. kiri-oki

ben gbai today 1. mimgbaa 2. mi-saki-be
beni water minji
berebe plantain

beseri forever gbamaso
bibe evening bobiri
Bina relation minabo
Bina owei Brother awo 2. mbire 3. inumbire
Bina rai Sisiter mbira

Dada papa dabo
Dadi test daa-diki
Dan long or tall alama ◘ adj : nangwo or gele or opiororo

Dau father dabo
Dodo cold oboku

Kai n Lock ikpopu 2. gbain

kakii v.i hesitate saka-fama
kala adj small

kamayefa adj anxious 1. biosese 1. bala-bala

kara adj correct krakra
Kari Pray teke

karibo adj high priest agba-dabo

kene one gboru 2 tombo

kiribou noun farm duwo or dibi
kiriekpe noun the chin

Kokopoli n Parrot 1. se-belemabo 2. Amina-see-belemabo
Kon n Neck kongo

labaiya wo ari yoo interj. goodbye! dein na!

lala noun swamp; marsh bu

lelee language 1. bele 2. bibi

mbau n.f daughter erebo tubo

mbẹliye noun a plane so’nwiaru
mbirei noun brother minapu

Meleye n tongue bele 2. ekwen-bibi
nai adj near; near 1. kpeki 2. kpeki-anga 3. alaa 4. kịka

nanaarau mistress; lady erebo

nou nail 1. mgbọ 2. imime 3. ọgụba ◘ vb: bakụ
nou neddle laga

obudou n.pl mud 1. lịka 2. abaịn

Obuno n Bed 1. ibila 2. monoye 3. tanda

Odidi noun Cold oboku

odon adj yellow epe

odu noun cocoyam iku

paamu go out so

palii v.adj be tight; close : 1. gbaịn 2. kpesima ◘ adj : kpeki

patu adj naked; nude pawụ

pẹrẹ noun king amadabọ

pẹrẹ-kasi noun throne emine
?v=0
?v=0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/69469_n97700397_30081509_8920_jpgfeaea5d4e0f693a3cb2f4aca85ed867b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/146339_P1000937_jpg392cb475967df06839f59c9c95ac71ca

www.nairaland.com/attachments/146343_more_jpg8d16ca0ff73f2976af82a64830f2c51b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/146345_a_FMF_jpgd2fee1c40a94f9020130fe03b10122ca

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:12am On Sep 20, 2009
Jonathan would be offered a position in benin republic.
An Orji chance increase , it depend on who he picks as vice president. if that person can win just two state for him it would 12 state each .  That means Yar adua have to pick a person that can win 2 state for yar adua.

For orji, i would say , he pick kanuri person. that give him yobe and borno and orji went to school in maiduguri and may speak little kanuri.
While for yar adua he needs to pick someone from cross river or akwa ibom

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:13am On Sep 20, 2009
We have to ask can Yar Adua beat Orji in borno and yobe.?
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by whiteroses(f): 2:13am On Sep 20, 2009
certain some one is a wierdo and certain someone should stop making retarded points we dont care about who cares if borno girls are ffucking hausa guys sorry but you talk too much
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:16am On Sep 20, 2009
eyi ti won fu ni 15%, won fe fun yi 30%, o so so ku so. e fi ku di 15% ni.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2009
The worst case Orji can do is win 10 state.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:56am On Sep 20, 2009
Now the second one is have the igbos into Benin republic.  But to do this. we have to pay monthly allocation to the 15 state that make up the north. While they would be Nigeria, we would be republic of Benin. With this we do not have to vote in Nigeria election.

the advantage of this map for the north, is that the north do not need to depend on the south for telecommunication and banking and other, because they can own thier own banks and cell phone company and others.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:15am On Sep 20, 2009
For this the likely vice president for yar adua are

Baba Gana Kingibe
Prof Jerry Gana
Governor: Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu
Abdullahi Adamu
Joshua Dariye
Prof jubril Aminu
Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko
Abdulkadri Kure
Mohammed Danjuma Goje
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by udezue(m): 3:34am On Sep 20, 2009
LMAO @ Becomerich
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 5:29am On Sep 20, 2009
It is obvious if Yar adua does not act fast, yar adua is going to be the last northerner to be president. If yar adua is too selfish thinking about himself only and not about the north. yar adua would not remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa to benin republic before 2011. If that happen, I am predicting Northerner are going to kill him.  This is my prediction.
They have to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa to benin republic this year. It would be too late to fo it after 2 month from now.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
Be careful of what you believe there are some people trying to sell you wrong information.

The north have to think careful what option is best for them. 70% of the oil is at sake. or they would end up losser in the political game call Nigeria. with the satellite pictures, I can tell you this if the north continue with nigeria, they are losser.

Now for the yorubas.

I can tell you in land space . Here are the equivalent of the cities in the east  compare with benin republic in term of land covered by building, not nigeria houses are not plan.

Cotonuo  --                             Port harcourt
Port novo-                                         Aba
Abomey-Behicon                      ---- Owerri
Popo --                            abakaliki
Ketu-                              Akwa
Sabe--                            Umuahia
Sekete --                           Nsukka
Allada ---                            Okigwe
Parakou-                          Calabar
Djougou----                          Markudi
Quidah-                               Gboko
Sakete ---                          Oron
Ipobe-                                 Eket
Dassa ----                        Otukpo

Some of this nameof benin republic may not look yoruba, but they are. like Dassa, the town is really an Egba cities.  The egba, egbado, awori, yewa, oyo have several towns and villages in Benin republic.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
so even if we leave, we would not miss anything.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
Why I think they may over Yar Adua , The north only have less than 2 month to remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic for them to be majority. the reason is Boni Iyayi would face an election on april 6. He would not be able to help yar Adua or the north close to the election.

And That may be how the north would remain minority forever,

On the prophet by Orji Kalu newspaper of three nation Nigeria. I do not see it happen. It think the not want the oil in the river state and akwa ibom and other that make 70%. And the north has to think of themself first in this. I do not see any opposition that can stop the north having 70% of the oil .

Mohammed Yussef body would be a remember of any body from the east who dare to oppose the north.

this is how I see thing would go. The north have to look out for his interest first. And knowing nigeria igbo men love contract. Nothing would happen.

The man made state like Ijebu state and all that. You know that is not possible because there is no way they would create states in nigeria , that Ibadan would not be 1 . So you know some is wrong there. Not calling him a liar but looking at Orji kalu newspaper and I Have look for other links I can find them ,

It is the only way for peace.

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
there are other towns and cities in Benin republic. So you can see, The New Benin republic would be very good for business.

I discovered already 13 Yoruba dialect in Benin republic

mokole,
nago,
ketu,
ije,
idaca,
ica,
cabe,
ana,
ajashe,
egba,
awori,
egbdo,
yewa,
oyo(yoruba)

There are other group who are also Yorubas, I would post them latter
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Abagworo(m): 12:24am On Sep 21, 2009
@becomerich.that kano satelite picture is the oldest in nigeria and does not actually represent the present size of kano.so is that of aba.kano is way bigger than your pix.verify and get back at me.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2009
Tell me another lie. You are talking to someone who have live in the north. I have been to kano city. so you if make up a fake one, i know. And and i have been to nearly all the north state before. i like to travel you see.

And apart from this. we have people on ground verifying the picture, if they claim a town is there and not there we allowed to take google to court and it would be in the $ billion of dollar that google would pay.

Northerner must of them know the census figure is fraud too in nigeria, they just support it because they because they like rigging election. that why they dont complain. Northerner knows the census is fraud. most of them do. but would fight to become minority. They know it is fraud. it is just the way africa works.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:23am On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 4:23am On Sep 21, 2009
No matter how many tracking devies you claim you put on ballot paper, they do not count vote in nigeria. Nigeria president made a list and put figure in each state, hand it over to the election chairman. That is election in nigeria.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 4:27am On Sep 21, 2009
This guy makes sense Benin has had former yoruba presidents.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by chic2pimp(m): 4:50am On Sep 21, 2009
^^^^^^^ Really? undecided
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 4:56am On Sep 21, 2009
yes about 2 or 3 of dem, oba sijuwade is even friends with the president of benin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by candylips(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
sjeezy8:

This guy makes sense Benin has had former yoruba presidents.

how
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by citizenY(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
[b]Becommrich,

i understand you live abroad but from your contribution, i am condtrained to believe that
you must be doing one of those "black jobs" where communication skills are not required.

Be that as it may, i wish to ask you if you have got the consent of your prospective "countrymen"
in this your big dream. I expect that the people of Benin Republic have agreed to merge and be
assimilated into your dream country. I am not really sure of the Edo and Bayelsa people. In any case,
just give me tangible evidence and not google maps. Your communication skills have not been able to
adequately ventilate your ideas and the maps have not been helpful too.

I am advising you to relocate as soon as possible to Cotonou and get your act together at leadt before
the mercury comes down( WINTER). Extreme cold spells can make one go ga ga. I is not winter yet and you
have started exhibiting symptoms. If you survived last year, the latest forecast for this year is severe. Please do
not remain in that place for too long

Your new country needs you, earnestly[/b]
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2009
citizenY:

[b]Becommrich,

i understand you live abroad but from your contribution, i am condtrained to believe that
you must be doing one of those "black jobs" where communication skills are not required.

Be that as it may, i wish to ask you if you have got the consent of your prospective "countrymen"
in this your big dream. I expect that the people of Benin Republic have agreed to merge and be
assimilated into your dream country. I am not really sure of the Edo and Bayelsa people. In any case,
just give me tangible evidence and not google maps. Your communication skills have not been able to
adequately ventilate your ideas and the maps have not been helpful too.

I am advising you to relocate as soon as possible to Cotonou and get your act together at leadt before
the mercury comes down( WINTER). Extreme cold spells can make one go ga ga. I is not winter yet and you
have started exhibiting symptoms. If you survived last year, the latest forecast for this year is severe. Please do
not remain in that place for too long

Your new country needs you, earnestly[/b]

lmfao!
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by complove: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2009
ibo man citizenY, you know say fashola fit deport you back to onitsha or enugu.

you no read say fashola deport to kaduna.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-313573.128.html
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by platinumnk(f): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2009
Nigeria is a failed state and continues to plummet.

And since out tribes have refused to come together to flush out this evil goverment, then perhaps a seperation is in tall order.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2009
Oba sijuwade is reuniting all omo oduduwas across Nigeria Benin republic(the country) and the world.

"President Yayi, conferred the Grand Commander of Officer of Benin Republic on Oba Sijuwade while Yeyeluwa Morisola Sijuwade was conferred with Officer of the Order of Benin Republic."

Oba Sijuwade also visited Ajase/Porto Novo, Ouidah, Alada, Abomey, Sabe and Ketu where various demands such as the establishment of school for learning of Yoruba language and culture, mini-museum to replicate the Yoruba culture in the Yoruba-speaking areas of Benin Republic and building of hotels to promote tourism at border towns of Benin Republic.

The Ooni, who was received at Ouidah, a former slave camp which habours people from different Yoruba communities, by the Onikoyi of Ouidah, Oba Ademola Alabi, called on the Yoruba traditional rulers to come to the aid of the community in establishing a school where the Yoruba language and culture would be taught."

http://www.tribune.com.ng/22042009/features.html

becomerich has a point but im not sure about ALL OF THEM many are FAR FAR OFF
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by complove: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2009
we want comot to benin republic. all you people keep quiet.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2009
You see now you blame the yoruba for doing black job abroad, what did you call it. is that what you think? Goodluck.

Now there is a yoruba dialect in benin republic call Tchabe, really if nigeria we would say Sabe. Chabe, because the T is silent. Chabe or Sabe.

That is where the president of Benin republic comes from. His home town and place of birth is call Tchaourou. If it was in Nigeria. We call it Saoro. This place fall into borgu but they are not baruba.  Here is thier history. Parakou, Tchaourou area were founded by the son of the oba of sabe , whose name was Chabi Olamone , in Nigeria would say Sabi Olamoni.

So you can see where the cha come from. But unfortunnty they do not have thier own state because it is south of borgu. But Parakou is the third largest city in the country and even king dynasty are yorubas. And was formed by yoruba.  It start with the son of the oba of sabe. So the benin republic president is from what we in nigeria would call Saoro but the french pronounces is different.

And Cotonou is bigger than kano city in land area. While port novo is about the same size as main city of abuja from satellite picture.

Se ogbo yoruba. a fe gbayi kuro lowa iya ni.  a fun won ni 70%. omo oduduwa ni mi. oro wa ni iwe kobo.
Ti aba gbami gbo, eso fun baba fasheun   oro yi "he he, abaye o". eso fu. olodogbo ma bo awo re si le ni.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:03am On Sep 22, 2009
Rofl!!
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:29am On Sep 22, 2009
The way they write in Benin, they normally put u after O. google this information. In Tchaourou if you remove the u. You have Tchaoro. If you remove the silent t. Chaoro / Now we all know in yoruba, ch is S. Now replace the Ch with S. You have Saoro. This is the correct way to write the name.

Have you ever heard of senegambia. That was a union between Senegal and Gambia. even in africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Asaba Area 40years After The Civil War. / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps / Woman And Her Children Killed As 3 Suicide Bombers Strike Again In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.