Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! (19084 Views)

The Agitation Will Not Stop Until Nigeria Recognizes Biafra- General Joe Achuzie / No Dialogue Until Nigeria Adopts Sharia Law - Boko Haram / Boko Haram Vows To Fight Until Nigeria Establishes Sharia Law - London Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 3:48am On Sep 22, 2009
becomrich,:

Se ogbo yoruba. a fe gbayi kuro lowa iya ni. a fun won ni 70%. omo oduduwa ni mi. oro wa ni iwe kobo.
Ti aba gbami gbo, eso fun baba fasheun oro yi "he he, abaye o". eso fu. olodogbo ma bo awo re si le ni.

mo gbo e dada mo ti ba ebi mi so nipa e nkan to so oti to ni

this guy knows his shit all people stop thinking hes crazy, he really isn't
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by chic2pimp(m): 4:01am On Sep 22, 2009
^^^^^^ Oh yes he is crazy.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 4:08am On Sep 22, 2009
lol yea he is crazy in the way he presented it but i learned this topic has been brought up many times before him

and yoruba beninoise have suggested it.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 4:10am On Sep 22, 2009
Have you ever heard of senegambia. That was a union between Senegal and Gambia. even in africa

Be careful of what you believe there are some people trying to sell you wrong information.

The north have to think careful what option is best for them. 70% of the oil is at sake. or they would end up losser in the political game call Nigeria. with the satellite pictures, I can tell you this if the north continue with nigeria, they are losser.

Now for the yorubas.

I can tell you in land space . Here are the equivalent of the cities in the east  compare with benin republic in term of land covered by building, not nigeria houses are not plan.

Cotonuo  --                             Port harcourt
Port novo-                                         Aba
Abomey-Behicon                      ---- Owerri
Popo --                            abakaliki
Ketu-                              Akwa
Sabe--                            Umuahia
Sekete --                           Nsukka
Allada ---                            Okigwe
Parakou-                          Calabar
Djougou----                          Markudi
Quidah-                               Gboko
Sakete ---                          Oron
Ipobe-                                 Eket
Dassa ----                        Otukpo

Some of this nameof benin republic may not look yoruba, but they are. like Dassa, the town is really an Egba cities.  The egba, egbado, awori, yewa, oyo have several towns and villages in Benin republic.

there are other towns and cities in Benin republic. So you can see, The New Benin republic would be very good for business.

I discovered already 13 Yoruba dialect in Benin republic

mokole,
nago,
ketu,
ije,
idaca,
ica,
cabe,
ana,
ajashe,
egba,
awori,
egbdo,
yewa,
oyo(yoruba)

There are other group who are also Yorubas, I would post them latter

You see now you blame the yoruba for doing black job abroad, what did you call it. is that what you think? Goodluck.

Now there is a yoruba dialect in benin republic call Tchabe, really if nigeria we would say Sabe. Chabe, because the T is silent. Chabe or Sabe.

That is where the president of Benin republic comes from. His home town and place of birth is call Tchaourou. If it was in Nigeria. We call it Saoro. This place fall into borgu but they are not baruba.  Here is thier history. Parakou, Tchaourou area were founded by the son of the oba of sabe , whose name was Chabi Olamone , in Nigeria would say Sabi Olamoni.

The way they write in Benin, they normally put u after O. google this information. In Tchaourou if you remove the u. You have Tchaoro. If you remove the silent t. Chaoro / Now we all know in yoruba, ch is S. Now replace the Ch with S. You have Saoro. This is the correct way to write the name.

So you can see where the cha come from. But unfortunnty they do not have thier own state because it is south of borgu. But Parakou is the third largest city in the country and even king dynasty are yorubas. And was formed by yoruba.  It start with the son of the oba of sabe. So the benin republic president is from what we in nigeria would call Saoro but the french pronounces is different.

And Cotonou is bigger than kano city in land area. While port novo is about the same size as main city of abuja from satellite picture.

Se ogbo yoruba. a fe gbayi kuro lowa iya ni.  a fun won ni 70%. omo oduduwa ni mi. oro wa ni iwe kobo.
Ti aba gbami gbo, eso fun baba fasheun   oro yi "he he, abaye o". eso fu. olodogbo ma bo awo re si le ni.

Is it the north, who would be glad to become majority. They would not fight.
Or is it Yar Adua who want a second time and know that the satellite picture does not favour to return back to power?  Yar adua would not fight.
Or is it Cross river or Akwa Ibom, who when they remove Bakassi, there was no war.
Or is it Igbos, Who are just waiting to get rid of Goodluck Jonathan to replace Yar Adua? 

Who , go fight?  Nobody,

Look, it is not even a break up of nigeria. let me explain.

We relocate the border and yorubas, delta, edo, and bayelsa state are still nigerian but they live in benin republic. For you to take part in the election. you have to cross over to the new nigeria to vote. The only option you can vote is if 2/3 of the house of assembly in benin republic revoke its right to vote in nigeria.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. Does that make us less nigerian like you no. it is just for peace. It is only the border line that is been relocated.

And anybody from the new nigeria who want to take part in benin republic election would have to cross over to vote or pick up citizenship.  Look if a man from germany want to pick up britain citizenship , he can do it. He just to relocate to britain. it is the same thing.

You would still be nigerian but you live in Benin republic. Those of us aboard are also Nigerian and we live abroad, and we cant vote. it is the same thing. we become what they call non residential citizen.

do you know that  if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

And 15 km is  lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos.  so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium  in abuja. Aso rock to airport is 31km.

15 km is  from the white house   in Dc to Andrews Air Force Base
15 km is White house to college park in maryland.
15 km is National park to National Center for Biotechnology Information

15 km in new york from the bronx to the governor Island in new york

15 km in toronto from don mill to etobicoke

This is the closest Yoruba town in Oyo state to the president of Benin republic place of birth and home town, you can walk from his town to this town in one day and return back that same day. People walk from lekki to Iddo in lagos during strike and even long.  So what make him less nigerian than you.

He is closer to us than you amaka, do you get my point. He is 15 km to us, you are 350 km, what relationship, do we have with you 350 km? or with someone from maiduguri who is 1145 km away. who is closer, 15 km, 350 km or 1145 km?

Calabar is 601 km

Yola is  961 km

Sokoto is 742

Kano  is  784 km

Damaturu  is 1085

Abuja  is 523 km

The president of benin republic is 15km away. and you say we have relationship with you. which one . tell me.  what relation do we have with you people i really want to know.??

And 15 km is  lekki lagos to national theatre Iganmu in lagos.  so if they move the border by 15 km, he would have been born a nigerian.

15 km Aso Rock presidential palace to about new abuja stadium  in abuja.

15 km is  from Enugu - Nike lake hotel  to  Large Brewery at 9th Mile, Enugu

15 km is  from port Harcourt Harbour to eleme junction in port harcourt
15 km is  from Kano airport to the kano zoo
15 km is  from Kaduna airport to Kudenda Power Station

15 km is  from Maiduguri airport to University of maiduguri Teaching Hospital

15 km is  from m Shell Contractor Gate Roundabout - Warri to warri airport
15 km is  from benin city airport to University of benin
if you move the nigeria border in by 15 km in katsina.

President Yar adua and Mohammed Buhari would be citizen of Niger Republic.

do you know that  if they move Nigeria border back by 15 km around oyo state. The president of benin republic would be a Nigerian.

Ijaw                     English         Kalabari

fagha                   endless                    kunoma   2. kunomaye

famuye          gun                   alagba 

fanu           fence            onu

gaan           light                1. tonjo   2. bele    1. fekefeke   2. iku-a

gba           tell/speak                        1.  ekwen  2. (ama bibi) fie   3. duko

gba           obey; obedient                     bibipoki

gbasa           finger                             bara-tungbali

gesi           truth                            minini 

ibasa       good morning; salutation                   baa-te    sin-bibi

abalabala               butterfly         aparimagogo

abidai          yesterday       biein
Abidi          aligator       sibiri
Ade or adi       face          torukubu 1. daa 2. (tombo) t'roko sie 3. diki
Adeein          tsetse fly       oruein
Adein          knife          Ogiye
Adodo          heart          Biobengbo or biongbo
Aduwon       wave          Onungo or Bara fenguma

baun      run         mangi or sikiri
bolou      beginning      1. saki 2. kiri-oki

ben gbai    today         1. mimgbaa 2. mi-saki-be
beni       water         minji
berebe      plantain

kene  one        gboru    2       tombo

nanaarau  mistress; lady                            erebo

nou  nail               1. mgbọ  2. imime  3. ọgụba   ◘ vb: bakụ
nou  neddle             laga

obudou n.pl mud                1. lịka 2. abaịn

Obuno n Bed            1. ibila 2. monoye 3. tanda

Odidi noun Cold                 oboku

odon adj yellow                      epe

odu noun cocoyam                 iku

paamu  go out                      so

palii v.adj be tight; close                  : 1. gbaịn 2. kpesima ◘ adj : kpeki

patu adj naked; nude             pawụ

pẹrẹ noun king                amadabọ

pẹrẹ-kasi noun throne                emine

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 4:12am On Sep 22, 2009
chic2pimp , nobody is crazy. you need to go to school. It is the only solution out of the election rigging and census fraud.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by chic2pimp(m): 4:21am On Sep 22, 2009
^^^^^ when would you stop repeating ya self just to stress a point? undecided

I could dig out countless articles of yours where the same points,pictures and maps have been posted time and time again.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 4:29am On Sep 22, 2009
no you cant
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by chic2pimp(m): 4:39am On Sep 22, 2009
^^^^^^^ Oh yes I most definitely can but I won't.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Beaf: 7:13am On Sep 22, 2009
sjeezy8:

mo gbo e dada mo ti ba ebi mi so nipa e nkan to so oti to ni

this guy knows his shit all people stop thinking hes crazy, he really isn't

Ehn sjeezy!

becomerich is so crazy that he will burst any 'craseometer'. grin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2009
i reject that in Jesus name. have you heard of school before. Go to school.

Now there is a way the french write .

take for example Parakou, you would notice the word " OU" I notice after O, they put OU.

The biggest nigeria town that is closes to his town is saki.  if it was part of benin republic.  they would say Tchaki.

Say it aloud before your computer TChaki. And that is who his town, but call it Saki

Even if you look at the list of the king of parakou. you find names like

Akpaki Sourou II
Akpaki Gobiesse Oyedekoun
      Akpaki Sabi Akinnin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by Nigerd(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2009
i don't pray such, but who will suffer?
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2009
nobody
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2009
0n if bayelsa state, would be part. Jonathan does not determine that. united nation should be allowed to make that decision. Everybody Jonathan his friend to abuja. But 99% Of do not want to remain in nigeria.

So question united nation should ask bayelsa state people.

Do you want to be part of which country

1 Benin Republic
2 Nigeria.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2009
Here is my point .

You see the word of God says, when you see the cloud, you know it is going to rain.
The word of God says God talk to his people precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little.

Why do you think God did this at this time?? He pick two men, who God want to use as example

two men who were born at close border to the country. Who could understand what it means if the border line was moved back by 15 km?

I said people should pray that Yar adua should let his people go, so that they can serve him. His sickness became worst.

Now explain to me, why would God allow two men who if they move the nigeria border by 15 km , they would not be nigerian to be president at this time

Listen to the voice of God. 15,000,000 lifes is at risks
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by candylips(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2009
na where u see this ur 15km theory sef
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by citizenY(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2009
0n if bayelsa state, would be part. Jonathan does not determine that. united nation should be allowed to make that decision. Everybody Jonathan his friend to abuja. But 99% Of do not want to remain in nigeria.

So question united nation should ask bayelsa state people.

Do you want to be part of which country

1 Benin Republic
2 Nigeria.

For God's sake why can't Bayelsans and Edo tell this weirdo where they stand.
MEND cyberwarriors, una disappoint me well well.

Becommrich, what of the Borgu people adjacent to Kwara and Kebbi states?
Are you sending the no yoruba folk in Benin Republic out of this planet .
It appears from you are only in agreement with your cousins in Beni Republic.

You are whistling in the dark, my friend. Who is going to invite UN- you ?
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by sjeezy8: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
ok everyone and become has valid points

But if you ask the whole of delta to choose between any yoruba side(Benin or Oduduwa) or Nigeria(north majority) what side will they choose?

The Niger delta will have the same problem as Nigeria, theres way too much ethnicities for people not fight over power in the Niger delta also Biafra is possible but the majority of resources are in the East/Niger delta(rivers and co) and aren't going anywhere as long as the british wish for it to stay.Remember this is the 21st century the UN doesn't approve of secession if theres no genocide IN PRESENT TIME.The north are smarter and know within a democracy they hold the majority of political power. Meaning theres no need to act barbaric and kill the south/east, when they can just out vote them.

Remember without yorubas there is no mediators between north and south, no public defenders like Gani, No rights activist like Soyinka, and theres nothing stopin the north from voting for sharia law. There is no clear voice for the South/East only mend, massob, other militant groups which can be percieved by the UN as terrorist groups.

Up  till now yorubas in general have played the MOST important role between the islamic North and christian south south and east. The north wouldn't mind if the yorubas left, more oil money for the north majority over the SE and maybe SS.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2009
Borgu land in Benin republic is more than the south East in land space.  The largest borgu city is not in Nigeria, but in Benin republic. Borgu people are very power full in Republic of Benin than Nigeria. Borgu people have been president of Benin republic. but not Nigeria.

Borgu in Nigeria are ready to join the republic of Benin.  That I can tell you.

Look I can tell you, the Bayelsa people are ready to Join the republic of Benin. And stop editing my post. What I said is that Jonathan can not be use as the yard stick to determine what Ijaw would say. Even Ijaw would tell you, to ask his people and not him.

In the major Orkar coup many of the brain behind the coup were Ijaws. Ijaw suffered in that Coup. Many were kill. That tell you, Jonathan opinion of If ijaw would join Benin republic . is just Jonathan opinion. I say it loud and clear and not be ashame to say it on thier behalf,  that the entire Bayelsa are ready to join Benin republic. If the United nation conduct a vote in bayelsa state. And they get less than 70% saying they are joining republic of benin. I would walk from Yenagoa to brass on foot. I would  allow Jonathan to thrown me 1000 punch.

The hausa can not out vote the igbos in the new Nigeria. I know so. there are other group still remaining like the tiv and others. even the hausa only have 9 state out of the 25 states. so sure fear should not come up.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by AfroCynic: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2009
@Becomerich, carry on jor, I dey enjoy all those pictures, sans the dead body,
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2009
Now let me change the topic for now. I meet someone from ghana who claim michelle obama was from ghana. and at least some of you live in nigeria. So please , where do you think michelle obama comes from. She is gullah, if I am telling a lie, please confirm. If this gullah word are not yoruba, are they not derive from yoruba and the same. here is the book by Lorenzo Dow Turner on gullah. At least you people are nigeria. Which language is this in Nigerian. Is this not yoruba language.

They bear name like foulanke   , ye tunde , Abionu. In nigeria , is it not yoruba people that bear this name.
They have word that means the same in yorubas, how can that be Ghana.

yawo ,  it mean to borrow money.
yayo   to rejoice

ye tunde --- name given a female child born after the death of its grandmother,
yeye  mother
y emu   ------- to be intoxicated with palm wine
yeju     to avert one's gaze, to withdraw

This is pure yoruba language. Or see with your eyes too.  This is what they call gullah , is this not yoruba. am i dreaming or what?   here is the book by Lorenzo Dow Turner on gullah

Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:15am On Sep 23, 2009
AfroCynic , thanks
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:21am On Sep 23, 2009
Onlytruth , what bondage? please, you are not going to be watch and see. when yoruba leave, hausa would treat you well.  we still going to remain nigerian but have dual citizen. we no go anywhere.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2009
Onlytruth come
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 1:39am On Sep 23, 2009
Onlytruth come
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:05am On Sep 23, 2009
The Niger delta will have the same problem as Nigeria,
well said, they call themself mini nigeria. That na correct bad name./
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 2:14am On Sep 23, 2009
You asked who is going to invite UN? we can, we have people ready to go to the UN. if yar adua is willing to allow them in. They can be in nigeria in less than 7 days.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:32am On Sep 23, 2009
candylips (m) . Do you believe in God.

If you do, you would notice God has plan. and the word of God says there are season and time for everything.

You see the benin republic President was born closed to nigeria border, yar adua too. if you shift the border by few 15 km, he would be nigerian and yar adua would be from niger. Why would this people be president at the same time.

Now to believe me, I said let my people go, and yar adua sickeness became worst. now let me now shock you with another. God plan this moment we are.

Why do I say so. They just release the satellite picture less than 2 years. and so how. two important figure in the world. who could stop the process of Unification of the Yorubas, are either head of canada govt or the USA. God planted seed in them before our eyes. To make it easy.

Do you know Obama , USA president wife, according to Gods plan her origin is yoruba, and so is the governor general of Canada. why this at this time.

My answer is God has a plan. It takes the wise to see God hands in this, And I tell you believe me, When I says let the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join the republic of Benin.

too many considence
1 Satellite pictures shows that we have fraud census would lead civil war
2 Benin republic president, born close to the border
3 Yar Adua born close to the border
4 Yar adua fall sick
5 Michelle Obama is Yoruba
6 Michaëlle Jean canada governor general is Yoruba.

This should tell you God has a hand in it. The word of God says if you look at the cloud. you know it is going to rain.

God works out easy solution but it is for men to see it and work in the right path. God is trying to help us out . See God hand written on the wall. I see it what about you.
It is the lord doing and it is wonderful in our eyes. Catch the vision , it is only for the wise.
I am accountable to God.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 3:58am On Sep 23, 2009
This is one of my best song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ0NLyB6K8U

Let The Peace Of God Reign

Father of life draw me closer
Lord, my heart is set on you
Let me run the race of time
With you life unfolding mine
And let the peace of God
Let it reign

Oh Holy Spirit Lord my comfort
Strengthen me hold my head up high
And I stand upon your truth
Bringing glory unto you
And let the peace of God
Let it reign

(Chorus)
Oh Lord I hunger for more of you
Rise up within me let me know your truth
Oh Holy Spirit, saturate my soul
And let the life of God
Fill me now
Let your healing power
Breathe life and make me whole
And let the peace of God
Let it reign

Oh Holy Spirit Lord my comfort
Strengthen me hold my head up high
And I stand upon your truth
Bringing glory unto you
And let the peace of God
Let it reign

(Repeat chorus twice)

And let the life of God
Fill me now
Let your healing power
Breathe life and make me whole
And the peace of God
Let it reign

(repeat)
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by becomrich15: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2009
n
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by ikeyman00(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2009
haaa grin
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by citizenY(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2009
QUOTE FROM BECOMMRICH,

Onlytruth , what bondage? please, you are not going to be watch and see. when yoruba leave, hausa would treat you well. [b] we still going to remain nigerian but have dual citizen. we no go anywhere.[/b]

What exactly do you want?

I tell you say ya head dey for sattelite dish. Better come back home O.
This winter cold go wound u O. Come take small herbs make ya eye clear.
Re: Can't Wait Until Nigeria Is Split Up ! by naliakar: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2009
This BECOMETHING can really be in your face, soiling every sensible thread. It is sickening.

I wonder why The AMAKA and IKEYMAN keep nourishing it with attention? Is it the same person multi-casting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force / Sack Of 20 Cross River Lawmakers: We Are Shopping For Their Replacements ― PDP / Buhari To Visit Bayelsa, To Commission Maura Airport Project In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.