Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218826 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2016
If they vote Eli out yall will say us because it's a threat they no vote against him, you talking something else. If yusuph vote his friend na yall go still say favourism

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2016
sheylarhh:

Elimination show DAT I watched on ystday... only Gabriel tried,,,d remaining 4 contestant I don't knw wot dey sang DAT d judges and faculty were praising dem.
On yusuph voting for Eli... I think yusuph is very close to both Eli and Benjamin.. u can't expect him to vote for d two..he can only vote for one person

Yusuff was like d happiest man d day Benjamin came and they even discussed their past encounter, in the academy, they are even close, so what r we saying.

The guy is a Sly jwoooo

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Thawarplay:
If they vote Eli out yall will say us because it's a threat they no vote against him, you talking something else. If yusuph vote his friend na yall go still say favourism

Expectation was wen it comes to saving Eli and Gabby will come 1st

As soon as Judges saved Gabby,Be true to urself,who were you expecting the faculty to save?

Dis was d same favouritism dat took Monica to final somtyms back

So r u saying in a contest, so dat pple wnt say favouritism, u won't save your friend?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Solitin40:
cc @samhay

You have said it all Esp about Gabriel's dance you are 100 percent right about

Eli i was disappointed yday because that was his worst performance on PF i think because he's shy you know he's not with his sunglasses he was trekking on stage from point A to point B and about

Oluchi i think praiz his crushing on her anyway Oluchi is a sweet babe still finest after mirabel talking about makeup free but on a serious note she tried yday for the first time

Yusulf for God seek you fall my hand yday was disappointed in you chai it's true that you can't know peoples mind but you guys are close i saw you taking pic with him on you FB wall you go wicked o but anyway am still part of your team but i will use airtime to vote for you again smh

All the contestants voting for Eli is just like a planned work or maybe dey don't like them or what

Blessing nice one for the first time

Elizabeth Instagram username is Elizabeth_jola #Elitay cant last just check her account and see

R u saying the relationship can't last or their stay in the house?

Can u tell us why?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2016
gara11:
dnt agree wit u abt Oluchi. She was so on point yday. Ve always liked her voice. Only tin missing last wk was breath control and sexiness and she brot it on yday. For praiz huggn her, its Okay. I think I'm liking praiz as a judge nw, he adds life to d show

I love OLUCHI I must confess, but she's gat more Dan she's offering Dats y am bothered

And Praiz hugging her, I no like am o.....

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2016
In all honesty if I'm Yusuf, I won't vote a friend who gave me a foolish title called King of probation.

There's a thin line between making a joke and making fun of someone. Benjamin made fun of him publicly when he was on probation. A friend don't do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Was told there is a 'Music Talent Hunt' going on in Ghana sponsored by this same MTN.

What were the organizers thinking, alot Ghanaians dnt even Knw MTNPF is going on, so sad.

Eli and Gabby will drop off soon,not because they are not good,but partly the fault of the organizers

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2016
luvmijeje:
In all honesty if I'm Yusuf, I won't vote a friend who gave me a foolish title called King of probation.

There's a thin line between making a joke and making fun of someone. Benjamin made fun of him publicly when he was on probation. LADIES don't do that.

Guys do more than that Ooooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:

Guys do more than that Ooooo

I know but is not every1 that can take that of expensive joke not after receiving knock from the judges, uncle Ben and even yourself.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2016
luvmijeje:

I know but is not every1 that can take that of expensive joke not after receiving knock from the judges, uncle Ben and even yourself.

You are still taking it from a lady's perspective....

1. He called him d name I think during a freestyle session and we all Knw wat freestyle means

2. Yusuf himself claimed it

3. We guys are worse than dat wen joking either publicly or privately.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:

You are still taking it from a lady's perspective....

1. He called him d name I think during a freestyle session and we all Knw wat freestyle means

2. Yusuf himself claimed it

3. We guys are worse than dat wen joking either publicly or privately.

Yeah... u right bro... na guys thing b DAT...How was yusuph performance ystday?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2016
sheylarhh:

Yeah... u right bro... na guys thing b DAT...How was yusuph performance ystday?

Boss,I no confirm individual performance Dats y I couldn't answer,my only question was related to probation.

I see u eager to hear 'He killed it'

But I dnt know.
Wait let me ask luvmijeje

Bros,she sef dis not know

Just saw a moniker 'fertilechic' reading this thread

What a name!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fertilechic: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2016
Samhay y can't I read this thread?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2016
fertilechic:
Samhay y can't I read this thread?

U r free na

U name just made me laf

Kinda funny

How many pikin u don born
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Hyphee(f): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:
Yusuf, Eli and Okiemute dis not perform the group song with them.

Did any 1 noticed Favour among the audience?

Yes o, I noticed it too, was even like, this girl resembles Favour so much cos the camera didn't concentrate on her for long.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:
Was told there is a 'Music Talent Hunt' going on in Ghana sponsored by this same MTN.

What were the organizers thinking, alot Ghanaians dnt even Knw MTNPF is going on, so sad.

Eli and Gabby will drop off soon,not because they are not good,but partly the fault of the organizers
D Music competition in Ghana is abt rap. Nt singing, its very different from pfame
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
gara11:

D Music competition in Ghana is abt rap. Nt singing, its very different from pfame

But wetin MTN dey think?

How could both clash,even if na TEN-TEN game d dey play dia,as long as u want television audience from both countries and votes, dem no suppose clash.

Ghanaians seems to recognize dat competition Dan dis
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow! So the wildcards are gone?...approximately a fortnight spent in the academy...lol(reminds me of Ruby of last season).
All on probation again? What then is the relevance of the judges seated to criticize their performance?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
What abt if we get a draw btw the contestants voting?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
billzbabanla:

Judges decide I think.

It 1s happened
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
inimitkel:
Wow! So the wildcards are gone?...approximately a fortnight spent in the academy...lol(reminds me of Ruby of last season).
All on probation again? What then is the relevance of the judges seated to criticize their performance?

Have u forgotten dem go pay judges?
Have u forgotten dem go pay faculty?
Have u forgotten dem go pay the hosts?
Have u forgotten the contestant are eating?
Have u forgotten them dey wear clothes to perform?
Have u forgotten abt the 3 cakes we already baked?
Have u forgotten MTN paid fine to FG/NCC, where are you expecting them to get their money back?

Do u Knw wat to expect next week wen I think they will be doing 9ja song?

Abeg leave dem alone o

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:

Have u forgotten dem go pay judges?
Have u forgotten dem go pay faculty?
Have u forgotten dem go pay the hosts?
Have u forgotten the contestant are eating?
Have u forgotten them dey wear clothes to perform?
Have u forgotten abt the 3 cakes we already baked?
Have u forgotten MTN paid fine to FG/NCC, where are you expecting them to get their money back?

Do u Knw wat to expect next week wen I think they will be doing 9ja song?

Abeg leave dem alone o
I think I totally forgot MTN has got immense need for money...naija songs again? I see they trying so hard to recover lost fans....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
inimitkel:

I think I totally forgot MTN has got immense need for money...naija songs again? I see they trying so hard to recover lost fans....

Not confirmed yet
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:

Judges decide I think.

It 1s happened
Nah. D contestant saved by d viewers will break d tie.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Nah. D contestant saved by d viewers will break d tie.

Oh, thanks for the correction
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:

Judges decide I think.

It 1s happened
d contestant saved by vote will decide...
if all r on probation....d contestant saved by judges will decide....na contestant choice nt d judges
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
billzbabanla:
The contestants with the highest number of viewers votes will b d decider
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thawarplay:
If na everybody on probation things then yall cant say goodbye to yusuph yet.... grin grin
That does nót mean he.shld relax and nót.push.it.harder.
For the haterz that does nót want to see yusuph face in the academy they are on a long thing. As for mě i like all the contestants but yusuph
is my favorite because he sings the kind of music i like. Yusuph a great performer anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:

As soon as Judges saved Gabby,Be true to urself,who were you expecting the faculty to save?

So r u saying in a contest, so dat pple wnt say favouritism, u won't save your friend?
You get it stinger here monica never on.probation she was never part of people with least vote likewise chidinma. Do your research.well
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
nextlevel2222:

That does nót mean he.shld relax and nót.push.it.harder.
For the haterz that does nót want to see yusuph face in the academy they are on a long thing. As for mě i like all the contestants but yusuph
is my favorite because he sings the kind of music i like. Yusuph a great performer anyday anytime.
you just misused that word
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
nextlevel2222:

You get it stinger here monica never on.probation she was never part of people with least vote likewise chidinma. Do your research.well
You get it wrong i mean
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
samhay:

What about when the faculty decided to save oluchi after judges saved Gabby.... Who were you expecting the contestants to save?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.