Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219039 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
shugacane:
yusuph is always struggling with his songs..i wonder wat he is still doing there
I tire o, dats hw dey'll continue to push him and pple who deserve to stay will b d ones leaving

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
luvmijeje:
Oluchiiiiiiii........ She did it for me tonight.

This competition is not meant for Yusuf and Dapo.

Favour didn't deserve to leave at this stage.
Dapo? The you listen to his sweet voice very well? I don't think so. Yusulf is good very but the Song is not his type
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:
Is any1 watching d Exclusive on d website?
Its rude and sign of disrespect to walk out on people while having a conversation. For God sake its being broadcasted. If WINNER no watch her attitude,she's gonna make her fans dislike her.

Okemute,becos u av d licence to open ur mouth at will doesn't mean u shouldn't mind ur business.

Faculty's gat dia work cut out
Don't mind that talkative big lips girl
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:
Is any1 watching d Exclusive on d website?
Its rude and sign of disrespect to walk out on people while having a conversation. For God sake its being broadcasted. If WINNER no watch her attitude,she's gonna make her fans dislike her.

Okemute,becos u av d licence to open ur mouth at will doesn't mean u shouldn't mind ur business.

Faculty's gat dia work cut out
Don't mind that talkative big lips girl yeye child
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'm glad Oluchi and Dapo were saved. They have great voices and deserve a 2nd chance. And so did Favor sadly.

Let's see how far they can push this Yusuph train. I don't want any other good singer leaving because of him.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
jasmine21:
None of the girls even voted Favour smh. Not fair. I hope they don't regret this later in the competition.

By the way guys, do you think maybe Favour's earlier behavior in the house (which nearly got she & Pere expelled) is the reason why viewers or the faculty did not save her? #JustAsking
Is about girl-ish it's about voice
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
jasmine21:
I'm glad Oluchi and Dapo were saved. They have great voices and deserve a 2nd chance. And so did Favor sadly.

Let's see how far they can push this Yusuph train. I don't want any other good singer leaving because of him.
God saved Yusulf o very bad performance
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
jasmine21:
None of the girls even voted Favour smh. Not fair. I hope they don't regret this later in the competition.

By the way guys, do you think maybe Favour's earlier behavior in the house (which nearly got she & Pere expelled) is the reason why viewers or the faculty did not save her? #JustAsking
Do U mind stating the behaviour Fav & Pere exhibited that nearly got them expelled ?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
jasmine21:

I think that was a big factor that got favour out.

Lost interest already, cos I don't understand how a flop like Yusuf will go Tru and a better artist and contestant leaves
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:

I think that was a big factor that got favour out.

Lost interest already, cos I don't understand how a flop like Yusuf will go Tru and a better artist and contestant leaves
Note he was voted me not that he was picked
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
inimitkel:

Do U mind stating the behaviour Fav & Pere exhibited that nearly got them expelled ?

Uncle Ben's 1st class

He came in and Favour was not present, he asked where she was they chorused 'She is sleeping'

Afta few ranting,uncle Ben said though its her fault that she was not there,but the other contestant just showed they don't want her in the house.

Uncle Ben called the captain and they went to fetch her,Lo and behold she was sleeping in Pete's bed.

What was she doing in your bed?
You both are not meant to be here,go pack your bags.

So they missed the class.

Afta the class, uncle Ben went in to meet both if them and we all Knw what uncle Ben was good at.
But throughout the period uncle Ben was lashing at both of them,their is a look of arrogance, she just tilted her head to 1 side with a look that is not encouraging while Pere was just sober.

Not good at summary, but I hope I was able to paint the scene well

Jasmine21,come and explain beta

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Solitin40:

Note he was voted me not that he was picked

I Knw,just pained
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
I should've watch it before coming here.... No the tension will be reduced while watching cos I've already know the details.

But yall should know Yusuf is still there because he got the highest votes which means the fans like him so yall here shouting flop is just among his haters. If you watch very well you will know he's the kind of person that can adapt, he has not get his music type but he still trying to do his best. And there's still time the season just begin.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:

Uncle Ben's 1st class

He came in and Favour was not present, he asked where she was they chorused 'She is sleeping'

Afta few ranting,uncle Ben said though its her fault that she was not there,but the other contestant just showed they don't want her in the house.

Uncle Ben called the captain and they went to fetch her,Lo and behold she was sleeping in Pete's bed.

Afta the class, uncle Ben went in to meet both if them and we all Knw what uncle Ben was good at.
But throughout the period uncle Ben was lashing at both of them,their is a look of arrogance, she just tilted her head to 1 side with a look that is not encouraging while Pere was just sober.

Perfect explanation cheesy
Honestly I was disappointed and lost interest in Favour that day because they had only spent 2 days in the house. They hadn't even given their first Saturday performance yet and here she was, not being as sober as she should and dragging poor Pere into it.
But after her weekend performance she won me over. We saw her talent and she was back in d game until that probation.

@Inimitkel: I hope you get the drama lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Matty145(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
" I wanna know" by Joe!! is that a song that a contestant in project fame can't deliver? wow! am still in shock. the annoying thing is that some people still come here to say its not his type of song? mehn! I really "weak" for such comment. the judges really got embarrassed that smone they fixed in could really be that bad. I feel for favour mehn. yusuph as far as am concerned is not a material for project fame. he is surely next in line. Dapo should watch it as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:

Uncle Ben's 1st class

Thanks for the elucidation. Not sure if this behaviour exhibited by her would have prompted the actions of her team mates but I do realize they don't really flow with her.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
jasmine21:

Perfect explanation cheesy
Honestly I was disappointed and lost interest in Favour that day because they had only spent 2 days in the house. They hadn't even given their first Saturday performance yet and here she was, not being as sober as she should and dragging poor Pere into it.
But after her weekend performance she won me over. We saw her talent and she was back in d game until that probation.

@Inimitkel: I hope you get the drama lol
Yea all clear...not happy she left tho. Those gurls fall hands, they didn't even take a cue from the gurls of season 8 who voted strictly gals on probation
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Matty145:
" I wanna know" by Joe!! is that a song that a contestant in project fame can't deliver? wow! am still in shock. the annoying thing is that some people still come here to say its not his type of song? mehn! I really "weak" for such comment. the judges really got embarrassed that smone they fixed in could really be that bad. I feel for favour mehn. yusuph as far as am concerned is not a material for project fame. he is surely next in line. Dapo should watch it as well.
gbam! we r just thinking d same tin...if nt 4 d votes, i dnt tink d faculty or d contestants would hv saved him
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Matty145:

Thank you my brother you've said it all. He's not a good fit for this competition. He doesn't know where he is yet.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
inimitkel:

Yea all clear...not happy she left tho. Those gurls fall hands, they didn't even take a cue from the gurls of season 8 who voted strictly gals on probation

Leave them they will learn very soon. LOL
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
And as for Wildcard,
I think Kingsley voice was the best of them all but hey! I guess they wanted Benjamin in at all cost. Best of luck to he & the new girl.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Matty145:

No mind dat guy calling me hater for saying the truth.

'I wanna know' with no technical input whatsoever can't b delivered and we r backing mediocrity.

#Shame.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 5:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Solitin40:

Dapo? The you listen to his sweet voice very well? I don't think so. Yusulf is good very but the Song is not his type

The voice is sweet but is so babyish. I just felt the voice is still growing.

Dapo should have gone home last week so that he'll have have an opportunity to come back next season.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Rori:
I think she is a professional singer

She's one of the better ones in my opinion.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Gutted to see Favour leave, should have been Dapo or Yusupgh instead.

I wonder why Favour opened up that she has complex issues, I think that alongside the earlier incident with Pere may have worked against her.

Dapo, cute ladies 'boy'. He will be found out soon enough. grin.

Yusuph was tense , let's see how he does with other materials.
**********************×********************×***********************

Disclaimer.
Opinions are mine only. wink smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by goodguygonebad: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
My opinion, Favour was not saved cause she's a stronger voice. In simpler form, the contestants who saved Dapo only improved their chances of winning the competition.

Favour, just one competition gone. Pure business, no hard feelings.

Good for the contestants, poor for the show.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by reasonwitme: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
about d wildcards,I'm happy for Ben n Blessing but I wud have wished Kingsley was brought in anyhow to replace yusuph.whomever brought him here shud b queried.and for d judges, praise better sit up n judge professionally.I miss Ade bantu.in every judges, there shud b simon cowell,pierce Morgan types.does winner have attitude problem? she is my girl n shudnt do DAT.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
yusuph is on probation again..i'm hoping he leaves ds time

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
shugacane:
yusuph is on probation again..i'm hoping he leaves ds time
He will continue to b on probatn till he leaves. Thank God 2 pple will b leaving on Saturday, He shd b 1
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
gara11:

He will continue to b on probatn till he leaves. Thank God 2 pple will b leaving on Saturday, He shd b 1
all of dem ought to be on probation...today's show ws very dull
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
shugacane:
all of dem ought to be on probation...today's show ws very dull
I agree wit u. Today's performance was poor. Imagine steve singing as if he was abt to loose his voice. however, that evbd on probatn tin is nt usually fair. West africa will nt vote base on performance but who dey like best and it cld mk dem loose gd singers while pple like yusuph remain there because dey had enof vote.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by uniquebeauty(f): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Who are those on probation dis wk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.