Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218738 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tonight show was beautifullllllll.

This season have the best personal composition ever.

Abeg who win o?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
imoniyi:

Yes its true. He lost his woman to death yesterday. He won't be around . we pray God console him

What! Thats... Am speechless, its really sad sad ;( shocked.

Samhay, when you get this message, just know my heart is with you,, i can never know how you'll be feeling right now, so i really don't know how to console you but i know for sure the Lord would send you forth comfort, take heart bro.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Samhay do accept my condolences.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

I think it is serious.

Wow.Really sad.My condolences to Samhay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by snadguy007(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
So they haf decided to give lizzy the plenty money and the big car ... Weldone MTN
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
snadguy007:
So they haf decided to give lizzy the plenty money and the big car ... Weldone MTN
who won
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Samhay, do take heart embarassed. Such a sad news. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
snadguy007:

Na Lizzy win am?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
sleepyeyez:
MY VOTE OF THANKS

Funny thing is I accidentally stumbled on this thread, saw the intense analysis/review/sparring going on and me eyes lit up in joy!
What good Fortune! They exist! I've found fellow reality show addicts! The burden can now be shared!

Those who made the thread almost as addictive as the show itself have already been mentioned.
They are Gbemisola0209, Amicable09, Luvmijeje, Imoniyi, Thawarplay, Tidamsel, Shumuel, Larrygal, Gara11, Inimitkel, Afroknight, Vanvick247, Petiteee, Enemmo, Solintin40, Jasmine21

We can't list them all but let me roll out a few more names.
Aalangel , May4eva , Babycherry , Eay , Tyconcepts , Dqueenzy , shola kanye , Mirabel2032 , roseyfc etc etc
Abeg I wan specially mention Winner's defender, Babydachi and Mr lexical error, reasonwitme.
I won't forget, the Late comer, sweetdanielle wey "quote" dey always confuse.
SPECIAL MENTION
Oga samhay, our minister of information. So sorry to hear about the death of your woman yesterday.
I am sure you will find the strengh to carry on,my brother.
You were, and still are the the "super glue" of the group. Always looked forward to your analysis,updates, exclusive info, witty comments
How tru n cirox is dz? No wonda i avnt seen ez post since yztdy oh very sad cry sammy plz do acept my condolense n d ALMIGHTY GOD b ur strength 2 bear dz gr8 loss AMEN! Take heart Dear n remember we all love u.Hope 2 hear 4rm u soon cuz we miss u.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Accept my condolences Samhay. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
So it is true. Quite sad.

Samhay, I'm so so sorry about your loss. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
sleepyeyez:
MY VOTE OF THANKS

Funny thing is I accidentally stumbled on this thread, saw the intense analysis/review/sparring going on and me eyes lit up in joy!
What good Fortune! They exist! I've found fellow reality show addicts! The burden can now be shared!

Those who made the thread almost as addictive as the show itself have already been mentioned.
They are Gbemisola0209, Amicable09, Luvmijeje, Imoniyi, Thawarplay, Tidamsel, Shumuel, Larrygal, Gara11, Inimitkel, Afroknight, Vanvick247, Petiteee, Enemmo, Solintin40, Jasmine21

We can't list them all but let me roll out a few more names.
Aalangel , May4eva , Babycherry , Eay , Tyconcepts , Dqueenzy , shola kanye , Mirabel2032 , roseyfc etc etc
Abeg I wan specially mention Winner's defender, Babydachi and Mr lexical error, reasonwitme.
I won't forget, the Late comer, sweetdanielle wey "quote" dey always confuse.
SPECIAL MENTION
Oga samhay, our minister of information. So sorry to hear about the death of your woman yesterday.
I am sure you will find the strengh to carry on,my brother.
You were, and still are the the "super glue" of the group. Always looked forward to your analysis,updates, exclusive info, witty comments
10qz sleepy 4 notifyin us u r truly a frnd. Bt aw did u com abt d newz?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tonight has come with its own emotional baggage.

After winner opened the show with her performance, having Kitay come so real on stage made the tear drop. Honestly, he knows he has issues which I, personally have been seeing but have been overlooking because his performances keeps covering up for his flaws. Right here tonight, I connected with his lyrics and wish he can really work on himself rather than just ask for forgiveness.

I see a Fela rising again in Kitay.
Lyrics so pure!
So political!
So undiluted!
Thanks man. Take the crown.

Perererere... I love you. I love guys who know how to play and you played with words. You made marriage and proposal so playful. Marrying this kinda guy will be fun grin. Pere the Reggae musician.

Elizabeth. Thanks for being a black rose in the words of Bibi but for me, it needs a little more polish.

Dapo. I love you like the kid brother I wish I had. Your voice is loaded. Very smooth and creamy. Good luck bro.

Okiemute!!! You took me unawares. You pierced my soul. You are a star! Your acts are not shallow at all, always deep. This personal composition felt like a song that invokes good spirits to our realm. Iya mi ooooo, egbami oooo! Chei! I can't believe myself! This song of yours can bring back the dead... it can! Babe, anywhere I see you in this life, I'll show my respect! You have it. You earned it tonight.

What a night!

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Still holding my breathe for the Season 9 winner. Hopefully it will be Okemuite or Lizzy but I won't be sad if Kitay wins it.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:
Tonight has come with its own emotional baggage.

After winner opened the show with her performance, having Kitay come so real on stage made the tear drop. Honestly, he knows he has issues which I, personally have been seeing but have been overlooking because his performances keeps covering up for his flaws. Right here tonight, I connected with his lyrics and wish he can really work on himself rather than just ask for forgiveness.

I see a Fela rising again in Kitay.
Lyrics so pure!
So political!
So undiluted!
Thanks man. Take the crown.

Perererere... I love you. I love guys who know how to play and you played with words. You made marriage and proposal so playful. Marrying this kinda guy will be fun grin. Pere the Reggae musician.

Elizabeth. Thanks for being a black rose in the words of Bibi but for me, it needs a little more polish.

Dapo. I love you like the kid brother I wish I had. Your voice is loaded. Very smooth and creamy. Good luck bro.

Okiemute!!! You took me unawares. You pierced my soul. You are a star! Your acts are not shallow at all, always deep. This personal composition felt like a song that invokes good spirits to our realm. Iya mi ooooo, egbami oooo! Chei! I can't believe myself! This song of yours can bring back the dead... it can! Babe, anywhere I see you in this life, I'll show my respect! You have it. You earned it tonight.

What a night!
abeg who won
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
luvmijeje:
Still holding my breathe for the Season 9 winner. Hopefully it will be Okemuite or Lizzy but I won't be sad if Kitay wins it.
abeg na update us .....am on d move ni ooo...
shey na 5hrs dem wan use air d show ni
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Okiemute finished the audience shocked.. For a moment, I went mum. Such a deep performance. I thought of Asa for a moment.

Madam Joke couldn't stop crying..

Damn!! Who is this chic shocked? God bless her soul. Well done..

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Somebody shld answer na...WHO WON?? hope its my kitay cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
larrygal:

abeg na update us .....am on d move ni ooo...
shey na 5hrs dem wan use air d show ni

Babe I tire o. Na since 3pm some people gisted us that the live show have started.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by yemshine: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
@Samhay, may her soul rest in peace. God will keep and protect u IJN
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by snadguy007(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
luvmijeje:

Na Lizzy win am?
Yeah... Elizabeth is the winner of PF9
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Zuria(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Best Personal Composition: Okiemute!!! shocked grin kiss

Best "Aluta" Composition: Kitay grin tongue grin

Best "Street" Composition: Dapo grin

MTN season 9 winner: *unknown* grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
larrygal:
abeg who won
Lol. *in Kitay's voice* Cool your temper o, cool hour temper grin
We'll know the winner tomorrow. Tonight was for the rendition of their personal composition. That's all.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
snadguy007:

Really? Let me hear the news from more people before shouting out my congrat.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
*in Kitay's voice*
Cool your temper o, cool hour temper grin

We'll know the winner tomorrow.
Tonight was for the rendition of their personal composition. That's all.
personal composition was ysday show....I stream it live around 2pm today....
some pple are watching d grand finale life on hiptv while some r in d studio BT dem no gree update us ....
may d best win okiemute or kitay...those two r bomb
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
The thread started with a great feeling, but... Sadly one of us is at greef sad May the soul rest in perfect peace.

Anyways we need to close the thread and it would be unprofessional of me not to contribute my last submissions.

Okay down to business

Winner: She wrote that ? Girl is good, she did great if you ask me, always touching the hearts when she is serious to, but... Thats not what Nigerians want, wishing her the best in her musical career.

Kitay: has been awesome and still his, no need wasting words, he is a winner anyday anytime.

Pere: I was wowed, his song seems like something that can never be put together when he first sang it to Cobhams, and honestly i didn't know when my shoulders, legs and hands started moving, i mean i nodded to the song, its a bit danceable, and i believe Nigerians would love it.

Elizabeth: Didn't really listen to her own rendition but the few i heard i moved to it, so am believing its a great one.

Okiemute: She just can't pipe it down a bit no matter what you tell her(Both in rendition & Performance), loved the song from the start to finish,, she made everyone cry, i almost did too tongue.
I think she sould just travel aboard thats where she'll make it the most, with her style.

Dapo: grin i feel in love with the kid from start and even thought he would Win but he is too playful, okay ''Love hey'' i liked the song right from start, i even started singing it without knowing it, so i loved it, why wouldn't i ? But i would like to know others thought on his rendition because i think my love might becloud my judgement. Jollyoff or Egusi soup ? Lol grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
larrygal:

personal composition was ysday show....I stream it live around 2pm today....
some pple are watching d grand finale life on hiptv while some r in d studio BT dem no gree update us ....
may d best win okiemute or kitay...those two r bomb
Ah!
Egbami ooooo!!!
The sound under my feet is making me to tremble o grin

Seriously?
Wow! I hope the duo I voted for don't disappoint.
See as MTN for collect my money now as I almost voted again tonight to secure the position wella grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
shugacane:
Somebody shld answer na...WHO WON?? hope its my kitay cheesy
Why your blood dey hot cheesy? No winner yet, till tomorrow I guess..

Praiz, coman take Amicable09 and I to South Africa cry. We want to see Nelson Mandela's grave embarassed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
snadguy007:
Snadguy007 rumour monger.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Why your blood dey hot cheesy? No winner yet, till tomorrow I guess..

Praiz, coman take Amicable09 and I to South Africa cry. We want to see Nelson Mandela's grave embarassed..
Hahahaha.
Shuga how you take know wetin dey hungry me now? grin grin grin

I need to see Mandela's grave with Okiemute's song playing loudly from a speaker about 200 meters away. Madiba my African hero!

Praiz, edakun epp us cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ibiruk38: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Samhay, do accept my condolence
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
snadguy007:
Elizabeth ke!?
How?
Why?
Unto what?

Mmmh. Let me hear it from another witness first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.