Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219427 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gift01: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Okiemute or Kite deserves it but Pere is my boy. Team Pere over here
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tidamsel:
Lolz cheesy u r jus makn me laff I wz ryt u r samhay'z vp no diffrnce btwn u 2 very 4uny. Plz o I dnt want my delectable amicable troble.

Amicable wey abandon me since

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Jay542(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
MTN already know the winner. I just hope it's Dapo3
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
During live streaming

Mummy J told the contestants some habits they need to stop. In her words,the faculty did nt realize it early on.

Elizabeth STICKING OUT HER TONGUE She likens it to a serpent and how pple easily assume and make up stories,they won't understand its an habit

Okiemute TALKATIVE She made her understand dat at a point,pple might think she is being overwhelmed by pressure, that's why she talks a lot.

Winner FACIAL EXPRESSION People can easily read a different meaning to her facial expression.

All the guys were free from any bad habit

Did you guys noticed what looked like a FRENCH KISS?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
One day to go, team pere lets kip voting abeg, ejor, mabinu text 13 to 306
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tidamsel:
Hmn so afta pf itz by by 2 evry1 ryt am gona miss u all embarassed cry xpecialy d GR8 PRESIDENT and ez 1ST LADY am talkn in person of MR SAMHAY and MRS GARA ur fairytalez on dz thread wz n still is 4un 2 me luv u guyz kiss My MR SLEEP d VP on dz thread dat did nt sopot me against ez pal am rily gona miss ur sleep sleep comic wayz wink JASMINE d beautiful scent flower alwaiz on point wit ha opinionz n d delectable AMICABLE mr Sleep swithat also on point .rily gona miss u all n evry1 else cuz I cnt stat listin all dere wunt b enof space 4 dat bt I must confess u r all 1daful pple on dz nairaland thread. Cnt wait 4 nxt year pf so we can all gt bak 2geda by GOD's GRACE AMEN!!!. smiley
Tidamsel, y u cm dey mk me feel like say na today pfame dey end? I'll miss u too o. I b 1st lady for mouth lol. Money suppose follow cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Amicable09 , pfame is ending, cm n tell us bye bye na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Eyah chai I ril feel 4 u.u c she did nt abandon u itz jus wrk datz kipin ha buzy al d same I will talk 2 ha 2 try n create tym 4 u no mata aw buzy she is u hear? Take hat dear n mak sure u slip well.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TopWinner(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
OMG. The last ten minutes of today's in-house show is the most emotional and beautiful thing I've seen in weeks.

I'm definitely not the only one that felt this way, right?

Goosebumps here.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
TopWinner:
OMG. The last ten minutes of today's in-house show is the most emotional and beautiful thing I've seen in weeks.

I'm definitely not the only one that felt this way, right?

Goosebumps here.
so na just goosebumps u get....check mtnPF fb page and c pples comment....I think 99% of those DAT drop comment said they cried ...
well ....dis season really tried in terms of love for each oda and to d teacher....d love s real

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
gara11:
Amicable09 , pfame is ending, cm n tell us bye bye na
Gara! *teary eyes*
I am in tears honestly. I can't believe the emotions raging on my inside now. I'm watching the show now. See hugs. See pecks grin

Kai!
Life!
This is why I hate to be attached to stuff. *sad*

I'll miss this thread too. Anti spam bot banned me the last time I gave my review grin.

I'll miss you Gara cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Jay542(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
amicable09:

Gara! *teary eyes*
I am in tears honestly. I can't believe the emotions raging on my inside now. I'm watching the show now. See hugs. See pecks grin

Kai!
Life!

I'll miss this thread too. Anti spam bot banned me the last time I gave my review grin.

Lol. Really. Same mood. Their moment of truth and reconciliation was highly emotional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
My Vote Of Thanks
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Many many thanks to all my boos and baes on this thread. I love the comments, the fun, the love, the quarrels and the BETTING! grin we shared on here. Indeed, it was a journey even though rocky at times but was beautiful for the most part.

I feel like calling names tonight. Doing notable mentions but I don't have a comprehensive list right now but all the people who showed me love here, I love you! To all the people I disagreed with, I love you too grin. We'll meet again in season 10 cheesy

Right now, I'm waiting to see the winner of this season as my chaplet already don enter water. I think at this point everyone deserves the grand prize. They have really done well. Ko easy!

Abeg, who love me pass here?
Make una contribute money ejo, make I go the Lekki studio watch the show abeg.

Edakun my people, help me.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Sleepy sleepy cheesy
I cannot fit do that to you o. I see Tidamsel is trying to steal you from me but she don fail! cheesy

When you wake, call me.
I get gift for you grin

Tidamsel, abeg follow Samhay o. No show for here again cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
amicable09:
My Vote Of Thanks
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Many many thanks to all my boos and baes on this thread. I love the comments, the fun, the love, the quarrels and the BETTING! grin we shared on here. Indeed, it was a journey even though rocky at times but was beautiful for the most part.

I feel like calling names tonight. Doing notable mentions but I don't have a comprehensive list right now but all the people who showed me love here, I love you! To all the people I disagreed with, I love you too grin. We'll meet again in season 10 cheesy

Right now, I'm waiting to see the winner of this season as my chaplet already don enter water. I think at this point everyone deserves the grand prize. They have really done well. Ko easy!

U wan cm dey like money like imoniyi?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Saw something like this on youtube

Decided to edit mine dough no much difference

Season 9 Honourable Mentions / Awards

*Breakthrough day for backup singers – Nomination show 6 (ee be like say MTN fed them with correct akpu that day, they usually sing like person wey share only 1 pack of “Hungry man”

*Most consistent contestant--- (female) Okiemute (male) Kitay

*Most underrated – (female) oluchi (male) dapo

*Gone too soon – (female) favour (male) steve

*Most crushed on --- (crew) Jason the drummer (contestant) dapo

*Fashion disaster of the season --- (crew) bolanle… nomination show 6 (contestants) Kitay.…(rock and roll night)

*Beefer of life – (crew) camera man..always beefing okemute (contestants) pere …jealous of the “kitlizz”love

*Most outstanding musical—singing +stageplay+choreo ---(Man down by Elizabeth)

*One trick pony --- Yusuf

*One hit wonder --- Winner (since hello….nothing extraordinary)

*Most versatile contestant – Kitay

*Onpoint costume - Okiemute for fada fada (classy)

*Unexpected finalist – Dapo If you no gree, you fit write ya own

Special mention for those that made this season interesting: Sleepyeyez, Gbemisola0209, Amicable, Luvmijeje, Imoniyi, Thawarplay, Tidamsel, Shumuel, Larrygal, Gara11, Inimitkel, Afroknight, Vanvick, Petiteee, Enemmo, Solintin40, Jasmine21.... Abeg epp me add d rest, my ink don

Guys add d remaining awards

11 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
amicable09:

Gara! *teary eyes*

Kai!
Life!

Awwwwwgrin I'll miss u more. Thanks 4 making dis project fame a memorable 1.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
gara11:

Tidamsel, y u cm dey mk me feel like say na today pfame dey end? I'll miss u too o. I b 1st lady for mouth lol. Money suppose follow cheesy
Na so o my sista I myt nt b oportund 2 say farewell @ d end so jus decided 2 do it nw since itz jus few dyz away.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
amicable09:
My Vote Of Thanks
cheesy cheesy cheesy

abeg let d show end bfor dis......
all dis una vote of thanks dey make me feel as if mtn go just tell d super six to go home without crowning d winner cos all addicted fans has bid dem farewell .....
flash back....to be addicted to something is bad bad...I rem last week DAT I was prep for my MSC exam ,,,one eye on book den all my body following d trend until wen I beg a friend to please help me keep my fone a day to exam cos I don't want to fail....cos I fail project fame continues...lol
on a lighter note I will miss dis trend like kilode and every follower DAT made it memorable...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:
During live streaming

Mummy J told the contestants some habits they need to stop. In her words,the faculty did nt realize it early on.

Elizabeth STICKING OUT HER TONGUE She likens it to a serpent and how pple easily assume and make up stories,they won't understand its an habit

Okiemute TALKATIVE She made her understand dat at a point,pple might think she is being overwhelmed by pressure, that's why she talks a lot.

Winner FACIAL EXPRESSION People can easily read a different meaning to her facial expression.

All the guys were free from any bad habit

Did you guys noticed what looked like a FRENCH KISS?

Who n who my earz re itching
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
amicable09:

Sleepy sleepy cheesy
I cannot fit do that to you o. I see Tidamsel is trying to steal you from me but she don fail! cheesy

When you wake, call me.
I get gift for you grin

Hey c me c wahala o my rescue team where una dey plz mr sleep where r u I tld u o dat I dnt want ur mrz troble.wz only tryn 2 bring u bak 2 hm nw it hz turn 2 anoda tin,plz o my handz r crystal clean n I blong 2 no1 am jus an independent paty abeg o cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
samhay:

*Breakthrough day for backup singers – Nomination show 6 (ee be like say MTN fed them with correct akpu that day, they usually sing like person wey share only 1 pack of “Hungry man”

*Fashion disaster of the season --- (crew) bolanle… nomination show 6 (contestants) Kitay.…(rock and roll night)

*Beefer of life – (crew) camera man..always beefing okemute (contestants) pere …jealous of the “kitlizz”love

Special mention for those that made this season interesting: Sleepyeyez, Gbemisola0209, Amicable, Luvmijeje, Imoniyi, Thawarplay, Tidamsel, Shumuel, Larrygal, Gara11, Inimitkel, Afroknight, Vanvick, Petiteee, Enemmo, Solintin40, Jasmine21.... Abeg epp me add d rest, my ink don

H'award for me?! H'acshually h'I nefer h'experer it! Thank you so mushh!

Ill hold on to my final thoughts/review/vote of thanks till the end of the show
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
2dy wz rily emotional so is nairaland pf thread simz lyk as d show is endin so is d thread as well. N jus as pf produced couplez nairaland pf thread hz also produced itz own, wow so 1daful.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
amicable09:

Sleepy sleepy cheesy

When you wake, call me.
I get gift for you grin

I haf wake,Runaway bride. Word on the street had it that you'd gone steady with Davido. D tin con make weak
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:00am On Sep 23, 2016
samhay:

Samhay thanks for the shout-out. I'm also saying kudos to you for bringing the contestants live to us. I don't know if it has been done before but I'm conferring on you the innovator of the year. You made this season a memorable one for me. Thanks.

Big hugs to everyone(I'm not listing cos I know I'll definitely leave someone out) for pushing this thread despite the let's kill this thread campaign.

I'll come back on Saturday or Sunday to give my best performances and honorable mentions.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:10am On Sep 23, 2016
luvmijeje:

Samhay thanks for the shout-out. I'm also saying kudos to you for bringing the contestants live to us. I don't know if it has been done before but I'm conferring on you the innovator of the year. You made this season a memorable one for me. Thanks.

Big hugs to everyone(I'm not listing cos I know I'll definitely leave someone out) for pushing this thread despite the let's kill this thread campaign.

I'll come back on Saturday or Sunday to give my best performances and honorable mentions.

Sincerely u wanna make my head dey swell abi?

Cnt blv I paused for abt 2min thinking of what to write

Let me just say thank u for helping us have lots of fun
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2016
gara11:

Awwwwwgrin I'll miss u more. Thanks 4 making dis project fame a memorable 1.
I blush in brown and black grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Tidamsel:
Hey c me c wahala o my rescue team where una dey plz mr sleep where r u I tld u o dat I dnt want ur mrz troble.wz only tryn 2 bring u bak 2 hm nw it hz turn 2 anoda tin,plz o my handz r crystal clean n I blong 2 no1 am jus an independent paty abeg o cheesy
Hahahaha
If I hear say your hands are crystal clean ehn! grin
I have been watching you in 7D cool

If I look for my sleepy, I'll hold you responsible for his disappearance.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2016
samhay:

*Blushing* gara plz permit me 2 use dz wrd 4 ur man...10q u darlyn smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2016
Tidamsel:

Tidamsel, u can fear o.lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2016
larrygal:

abeg let d show end bfor dis......
all dis una vote of thanks dey make me feel as if mtn go just tell d super six to go home without crowning d winner cos all addicted fans has bid dem farewell .....
flash back....to be addicted to something is bad bad...I rem last week DAT I was prep for my MSC exam ,,,one eye on book den all my body following d trend until wen I beg a friend to please help me keep my fone a day to exam cos I don't want to fail....cos I fail project fame continues...lol
on a lighter note I will miss dis trend like kilode and every follower DAT made it memorable...
Lol. I can imagine how you were feeling that period cheesy. You know when you don't want to be left out, that feeling... it causes a weird desperation mehn. Not healthy at all. Hope your exam went well?

This is the first season I followed the comments on a thread back to back and honestly, I had a good time. You know what, this vote of thanks is reducing the pressure of WAITING to see the winner. My heart dey beat fast already cheesy

I hope Sam doesn't know the winner yet. e be like say him go tell me in advance o grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:17am On Sep 23, 2016
sleepyeyez:

I haf wake,Runaway bride. Word on the street had it that you'd gone steady with Davido. D tin con make weak
Lol. Word on the street?
Listen to no rumourmongers o, they want to break us but we no go gree.

Wait ooooo!
Where are my other crushers? I need them now cheesy I need to be in that audience. Please guys, bring back the crush feelings grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.