Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her (4484 Views)

I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me / "I've Never Slept With Van Vicker"-married Woman Replies Husband / MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by marvelck: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Most girls are fond of doing/saying this, just to paint themselves as a responsible girl. Lying to whosoever cares to believe, that her ex boyfriend didnt see her pant talkless of having sex with her all tru the period they dated....which in most cases are bunch of lies... Naija girls and lies be like 5 & 6!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lol. You don't expect her to give you the impression you're dating a sl0t

That's the same way we tell them we've bedded 20+ girls to boost our ego

When na only Nkechi and Yetunde we don see their Mhmmm grin (Una 2 sorry oh grin)

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Dominicah(f): 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yea, they lie because y'all are looking for a not so over sexed girl.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Nova15: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dominicah:

Well it's not our fault y'all got yourselves over sexed in the first place undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nigerian gals and lie be like

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Essence6055: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Compared to what goes on in their lives that is a simple lie.....

One thing you Nigerian men and women fail to do is to check the health status of this so called boyfriend or girlfriend before going to bed with him/her....

Some of you are afraid that she will say you don't trust her and give you the sermon of trust in a relationship, while the ladies are afraid the man will say you are accusing him and insulting his pride

One thing you should understand is that if you die or contract any form of anomaly from him/her... That so called lover will go for the next vagina or penis around...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Hey follow Me and I will follow you back

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin juz passing by...

Why in this gloomy Friday, most of the topic in Romance Sextion is all about EX? angry

I can relate sooo much ooo grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by foolinlove(f): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nova15:

Well it's not our fault y'all got yourselves over sexed in the first place undecided undecided

Yet u expect them to have sex wit you.
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
lol, I know that feeling. but the matured ones will think out of sex. everyone wanna look good.
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by missrock(f): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin juz passing by...
Why on this gloomy Friday, most of the topic in Romance Sextion is all about EX? angry
I can relate too much ooo grin

good evening
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
marvelck:
Most girls are fond of doing/saying this, just to paint themselves as a responsible girl. Lying to whosoever cares to believe, that her ex boyfriend didnt see her pant talkless of having sex with her all tru the period they dated....which in most cases are bunch of lies... Naija girls and lies be like 5 & 6!

hehhehe lol sugar, dnt u mean 6 and 9, and not 5 and 6? Coz i dnt see wer 5 and 6 are similar hey, well r u hurt dat ladies lie? Y r u hurt? How does dat change the price of fuel?

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by rainerboy1010: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
were are you passing to grin

TrapQueen77:
grin juz passing by...

Why in this gloomy Friday, most of the topic in Romance Sextion is all about EX? angry

I can relate too much ooo grin

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Angelo45(m): 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nova15:

grin grin
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by mhiztee15(f): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmmmm make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
4 una mind, una dey think say every date, must include s3x. corruptmindeverywhere
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by armadeo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
What a this obsession with women and sex?

What of your own history.
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dominicah:

Lol

How much is regarded as oversexed?
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Vikky014(f): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
armadeo:
What a this obsession with women and sex?
What of your own history.
Mydear i tire oo
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by vivianbelema(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Op Please repent
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by amokeme(f): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
marvelck:
Most girls are fond of doing/saying this, just to paint themselves as a responsible girl. Lying to whosoever cares to believe, [b]that her ex boyfriend didnt see her pant talkless of having sex with her all tru the period they dated....[/b]which in most cases are bunch of lies... Naija girls and lies be like 5 & 6!
And how is the bold impossible
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by faith551(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
And most Nigerian guys will always tell you they've slept with all their exes even if they never touched the girls panties in a bid to save face
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by bitchcrafts: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
If this ex didn't do it , then the ex before this ex did so far she ain't virgin, so na lie she still dey... Point is, Responsible girls don't Fukc before marriage sha, the one that did it once, the one that fukcs only one at a tym and d one that's public toilet , all of dem are biitchhes... Bitcch na bitcch.

Teach ur daughters to close up.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Earth2Metahuman: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dominicah:
I'm looking for a pprnstar tongue
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Dominicah(f): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Lol

How much is regarded as oversexed?
depends on the guy
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dominicah:
depends on the guy

Want to know from a lady's point of view
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by CAPSLOCKED: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
faith551:
And most Nigerian guys will always tell you they've slept with all their exes even if they never touched the girls panties in a bid to save face

I THINK IT'S EVEN STUPIID TO BOTHERED ABOUT WHO SLEPT WITH YOUR GIRL BEFORE YOU MET HER. IF ITS RIGHT THAT YOU SLEEP WITH HER, IS IT NOT ALSO RIGHT THAT HER EX DID SAME?

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST ENGAGE IN BETTER THINGS LIKE TRYING TO BUILD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND LEARN NEW STUFF INSTEAD OF TRYING TO REPLAY THE PAST EVENTS. undecided
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by peachesandroses(f): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK IT'S EVEN STUPIID TO BOTHERED ABOUT WHO SLEPT WITH YOUR GIRL BEFORE YOU MET HER. IF ITS RIGHT THAT YOU SLEEP WITH HER, IS IT NOT ALSO RIGHT THAT HER EX DID SAME?

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST ENGAGE IN BETTER THINGS LIKE TRYING TO BUILD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP AND LEARN NEW STUFF INSTEAD OF TRYING TO REPLAY THE PAST EVENTS. undecided

Na u sabi am! Nice one my dear!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by thesuave10(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Give her a lie detector test grin grin
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by thesuave10(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

because the past shapes,the future
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2016
What exactly do you intend to do with that info? Create jerk-off images of her n d ex together perhaps?
Grow some nuts....and see d woman in front of u as a person first before as an objectified sèx object through those wicked images in your head.
I mean how did d talk even get to that point. I ask this cos u obviously know nothing about this gurl...nt jst dat but you dont even try to.
You ar rather interested first in knowing her lay count. Why? To know if u ar gon b plunging ur prick in a clean hole soon. Probably for good measure I guess...but den is dat all she is? Or has to be? A clean hole? Bleep!
Go n take a notebook n pen, clearly state what it is u want out of this life cos I see none, not if pussy is your ultimate goal - the only tin u see wen u look at another human being. People are deeper than that - certainly more imortant too...see dats how d sèx actually gets to make sense. See how devastated u sound cos of this poo man!
Tho I cant blame u...d women have a major hand in this as well. Because tho they know this is irrelevant, they feed it cos they feel they need to lie about it.
But then, do look at this as a call for something...something greater. To look into yourself, and then identify with your deep rootedpassions - do invite people u meet to live them out with u...n enjoy theirs too.
I think this is more important and fulfilling than thinking abt d ex(s)
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Dominicah(f): 4:26am On Jul 23, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Want to know from a lady's point of view
above 3 guys
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by faith551(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

Thats the main reason many relationships failed bro, my rules in a relationship "I dnt want to know about ur ex, how cute he is and the rest"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ SEE 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (with Pictures) / When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.