Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me (2113 Views)

Why Are Men No More Calling Women Ladies, Babe But Vagina People / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me / Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Nedfed(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
She's my babe backs then at the university.
Very caring and lovely gal to be with. My plan is to marry her but, my parents are not in support has the facts that she's an Igbo gal.
Not because she's an Igbo is the problem but they said they don't want me to marry from a far place. We both separated in a good term. Despite the separation, we do check on each other at time via social medium.
After some months we both get to find another lover and things are moving smoothly for both of us. She got married April this year while am trying to do mine by November.
The problem now is that she has being calling me almost every time for the past 3 weeks telling me how she's unhappy with her marriage. She said she was forced to marry the guy by her parents and that the guy attitude towards her is unbearable. She always confess that she still love me more than the guy despite the facts that she knows my gal. Now this is causing issues between me and my babe because of the way she calls me at time. Please kindly help me with advices, should I tell her to stop calling me or I should just try and change my line all because of her.
Help a friend.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by TINALETC3(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op, Dats sumbodys wife, block her 4rm culling u, 4get her 4 life. Disconnect d communication and d feelings wl vanish. Start gvin ur babe d attention u were gvin her, u wl b happy again

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by wahles(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nedfed:
She's my babe backs then at the university.
Very caring and lovely gal to be with. My plan is to marry her but, my parents are not in support has the facts that she's an Igbo gal.
Not because she's an Igbo is the problem but they said they don't want me to marry from a far place. We both separated in a good term. Despite the separation, we do check on each other at time via social medium.
After some months we both get to find another lover and things are moving smoothly for both of us. She got married April this year while am trying to do mine by November.
The problem now is that she has being calling me almost every time for the past 3 weeks telling me how she's unhappy with her marriage. She said she was forced to marry the guy by her parents and that the guy attitude towards her is unbearable. She always confess that she still love me more than the guy despite the facts that she knows my gal. Now this is causing issues between me and my babe because of the way she calls me at time. Please kindly help me with advices, should I tell her to stop calling me or I should just try and change my line all because of her.
Help a friend.
move on! U nd ur ex r once upon a time# accept d reality, u cannot b 2geda

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Olami90: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
See question!!!!
Hunhun, do not tell her to stop calling. Tell her to pack to your house.

I believe you are old enough and mature to be considering marriage by November but i am surprised you are unable to make this decision and be firm with it.
Forget that rubbish she said that she was forced. Was she tied with rope to her husband's house?

Your sissy body language is what is still giving her access to you. Pay no attention to her again then she will learn to face her marriage.

You don't need to change your number except it has no effect in connection with your business/job.
Be a man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Don't do married women, its not good.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Ahmed0336(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Can't you just get a new sim? Cut all forms of communication between you two and focus on ur gf btw no be u send her go marry

1 Like

Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Nedfed(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op, Dats sumbodys wife, block her 4rm culling u, 4get her 4 life. Disconnect d communication and d feelings wl vanish. Start gvin ur babe d attention u were gvin her, u wl b happy again
Tnx dear, ur advice is noted
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Nedfed(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Can't you just get a new sim? Cut all forms of communication between you two and focus on ur gf btw no be u send her go marry
Tnx bro
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
cry I know how it feels wen u love some one but can't b with them

Used to tink it was easy to let go till I experienced mine

Stay away from her she is married later she will understand but stay away from her

1 Like

Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sabrina18:
Don't do married women, its not good.
Its a lie!! Its good!!!
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by IamLEGEND1: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
tomorrow when people say do not to stay in touch with your ex, you'll call them childish.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Ladyjumong(f): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmn.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Ladyjumong(f): 12:04am On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:
cry I know how it feels wen u love some one but can't b with them

Used to tink it was easy to let go till I experienced mine

Stay away from her she is married later she will understand but stay away from her
hmmn, heared it do hurt deep, nd em d emotional type. dnt wanna experience that tho. love being on my own
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2017
It is unwise to take advantage of another man"s wife because of their failed marriage. If you really love her and your current fiancee, you wouldn't yarn to be with her again. This post clearly show you don't love your gf 100%. You should be advising her on how to find happiness in her marriage. And zero any thought of you being with her again from your mind and hers.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Nedfed(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
It is unwise to take advantage of another man"s wife because of their failed marriage. If you really love her and your current fiancee, you wouldn't yarn to be with her again. This post clearly show you don't love your gf 100%. You should be advising her on how to find happiness in her marriage. And zero any thought of you being with her again from your mind and hers.
I do luv my current babe but mind you, am the cause of the break-up btw me and her. That makes me feel for her. Though I av no intention of going back cos she's married.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
hmmn, heared it do hurt deep, nd em d emotional type. dnt wanna experience that tho. love being on my own
grin just like me
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nedfed:

I do luv my current babe but mind you, am the cause of the break-up btw me and her. That makes me feel for her. Though I av no intention of going back cos she's married.
If you love you babe as u claim. Then I don't see a problem looming. Just tell her point blank to move ahead and not cry over spilled milk. Tell her you can't do what she is yarning for and focus giving full attention to your fiancee.

Wish you a sweet marriage in advance.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Adaumunocha(f): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nedfed:

Don't feel for her. Bone her and get married pls.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Nedfed(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tnx to you all especially the ladies, I appreciate dis coming out from you.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Born2conquer: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Let's be truthful...you both won't be happy!!

You're still in love with each other..

Even in marriage..you won't be happy with your preseny gal!

I will advice you to Elope with your EX and leave your family outta it

1 Like

Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Born2conquer: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
wahles:
move on! U nd ur ex r once upon a time# accept d reality, u cannot b 2geda
Don't you Grab?

They were forced apart!!!
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by wahles(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Born2conquer:

Don't you Grab?

They were forced apart!!!
@ d end of d day ders dz voice inside of him e would follow irrespective of everything here.

Nobody here has d ansa! Make a decision and stick to it, come rain come shine. Aye o pe meji
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Ladyjumong(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Born2conquer:
Let's be truthful...you both won't be happy!!

You're still in love with each other..

Even in marriage..you won't be happy with your preseny gal!

I will advice you to Elope with your EX and leave your family outta it
dude ur right.

buh em not with u on the elopin aspect ooo mbok cheesy

just dont know what to suggest at that point. buh if trully loves him she would not ave married off to the other guy naa. nah dia she spoil show. bros just move on
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Born2conquer: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
dude ur right.

buh em not with u on the elopin aspect ooo mbok cheesy

just dont know what to suggest at that point. buh if trully loves him she would not ave married off to the other guy naa. nah dia she spoil show. bros just move on

They both thought getting a new partner would help them out
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Intrepid01(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
wetin parents go cause for the life of their children their hand no go fit solve am....Imagine two soul mates separated by flimsy excuses. Distance ko distance ni......

Op write it down...I know you are a very private person, hence you not mentioning nay sexual relationship btwn you but note that you guys will be straffing in future. Yes, write it down
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Ladyjumong(f): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Don't feel for her. Bone her and get married pls.
sissy in as much as thats the right thing to do, our heart wouldnt do so, it do wispher a different thing at times. u know, cuttin off all communication with her would jus worsen or heighten the tension btwn them. does that means they would never come across each other in life. what if some thing else happens after he must ave gotten married. look is not as easy as we make it sound at times. not like em encouraging him to go after a married woman buh i think it high time the both sit together and resolve the issue once nd for all to prevent any nasty thing that might occur in the near future. cuttin off commication totally with her wunt solve the problem, it's just like leaving ur cake half bake.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Ladyjumong(f): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Born2conquer:

They both thought getting a new partner would help them out
yeah. buh the gel was so fast in jumpin into marriage, i mean she couldnt notice all that during their courting period, if at all there was one. or was she just in a haste to marry off or something. she wasnt thinking of him when she was doing all that, why now the guy wants to get married, she cant be doing that to him nah, yeah em not doubting the love she has for him. buh to me she's just been selfish. what does she want the guy to do nah. to come in between she and her husband and snatch her out ?

she is jus confusing this guy.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Ladyjumong(f): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Intrepid01:
wetin parents go cause for the life of their children their hand no go fit solve am....Imagine two soul mates separated by flimsy excuses. Distance ko distance ni......

Op write it down...I know you are a very private person, hence you not mentioning nay sexual relationship btwn you but note that you guys will be straffing in future. Yes, write it down
yeah i guess so.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Born2conquer: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yeah. buh the gel was so fast in jumpin into marriage, i mean she couldnt notice all that during their courting period, if at all there was one. or was she just in a haste to marry off or something. she wasnt thinking of him when she was doing all that, why now the guy wants to get married, she cant be doing that to him nah, yeah em not doubting the love she has for him. buh to me she's just been selfish. what does she want the guy to do nah. to come in between she and her husband and snatch her out ?

she is jus confusing this guy.

I'm actually scared of getting married!

It's like a life imprisonment!

I know God will help the dude sha
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by Ladyjumong(f): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Born2conquer:

I'm actually scared of getting married!

It's like a life imprisonment!

I know God will help the dude sha
lol, it all about commitment. God him through.
Re: I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me by zikkystar(m): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bro, stop picking her calls, when there is communication gap that feelings will die

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do We Girls Really Wants In A Guy? / Lady Stabs Boyfriend After He Refused To Sleep With Her / ''it Doesn't Change My Love For You'' - Nigerian Mum Tells Bisexual Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.