Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her (4489 Views)

I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me / "I've Never Slept With Van Vicker"-married Woman Replies Husband / MUST READ: 5 Things You Should Never Tell Your Ex… NEVER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Deyemiola(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Nothing new here, its the way of the world.
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by smileysmiley(f): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2016
sex is really overrated.... sex.... sex.... sex..… sex.... the funny thing is that the people who have it hardly talk about it, all these small boys will just be disturbing somebody... if your girlfriend has lied to you about her body count and you can't take it, break up na... why all these rants about Naija girls and lies... if you can't take it anymore, get a foreign girl and free Naija girls... the annoying thing is that all these small boys ranting nonsense here are being controlled by one small Naija girl in real life, they only have mouth here, just wait until that girl with your mumu button catches you, she'll deal seriously with you
Re: When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Dominicah:
Yea, they lie because y'all are looking for a not so over sexed girl.
True talk swiri..who likes bore-hole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Thinkers Production Spills All On The Local Adult Scene / List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.