Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Is That One A Babe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That One A Babe? (2263 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / You Wont Believe The Way A Babe Reacted Because A Beardless Guy Walked Up To Her / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is That One A Babe? by deturla: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=sydneywhite post=47845484][/quote]

LOL!

Oya, that makes you a Bae abi..

When you are done learning, I will promote you to babe... grin grin
Re: Is That One A Babe? by Funjosh(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Swissheart:
So because she claimed to have found cooking in your house stressful....she isn't a babe abi undecided ? Okay,kontunu.

My question is
Is it because she is a banker , she can't cook? Because you mentioned it twice in your post and it doesnt correlate.Anyway, if truly she can't do it then she has a problem......help her........Teach her if you can.

How possible is it for teaching in such a scenario
Re: Is That One A Babe? by deturla: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Swissheart:
So because she claimed to have found cooking in your house stressful....she isn't a babe abi undecided ? Okay,kontunu.

My question is
Is it because she is a banker , she can't cook? Because you mentioned it twice in your post and it doesnt correlate.Anyway, if truly she can't do it then she has a problem......help her........Teach her if you can.

.....She can cook, just being lazy and unreasonable!
Re: Is That One A Babe? by sydneywhite(f): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
deturla:

LOL!

Oya, that makes you a Bae abi..

When you are done learning, I will promote you to babe... grin grin
lolz, u funny
Re: Is That One A Babe? by rosieluv(f): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
deturla:

How?
she told u she cnt cook na
Re: Is That One A Babe? by misspicy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

I'm African American grin
#black American men have suffered !! ..kikikiki
.....❤
If you make her tasty pasta she won't be concerned with a restaurant. You'll be here personal chef wink
I'm not gay,but I lov` you kiss grin
Re: Is That One A Babe? by Swissheart(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Funjosh:

How possible is it for teaching in such a scenario
Happy Sunday Dear, When there is a will,there is a way nau

1 Like

Re: Is That One A Babe? by deturla: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Swissheart:
lol...this geh grin
Re: Is That One A Babe? by chigoizie7(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why are u all forming posh and over posh?

Let us tell ourselves the truth.

In as much as everyone mustn't marry( marriage is not for everyone) I know that is a normal thing to say here on NL whenever discussions like this arise.

But let us call a spade a spade and not something posh.

I don't think a grown/working class man and woman will be going out( dating or in a relationship) without hoping that it leads to somewhere(marriage).

The true meaning of courtships/relationships is to check our compatibility and not all about having sex all the time. Things to look out for are many, as for the op asking such a question, I know he is confused as to if such a girl can be a wife or just a girlfriend without any hopes of settling down with one day.

Op tried to allow them eat out( @least this shows that he does not intend to turn her to his cook or slave while still dating), he suggested the cook something to know if she can do it ( part of the compatibility tests).

Considering our cultures and local african beliefs.

I have said here one time about an older friend of mine who got married to a lady who is not his GF. because the GF held that thought of " I am just his GF, why must I cook for him? For wetin? Haaaa, how can I clean his house? I be his maid? And all that) it is not like the guy is turning her into one, but he wanted to know what he is settling for.

This GF came to me and was like, "gozie, why are men wicked? Why are men so good @ using women and dumping them? Why has ur friend dumped me for another girl? ) I was bittered because this very girl is good @least to, I even asked my guy why he had to move to another girl and he kept saying, my guy u will not understand, but after the girl confronted me, he had to open up that, "it is not as if I can not cook,wash or clean my house, but gozie reason am nah, how can I get married to a girl who doesn't know how to cook? How can I marry a lady who found it difficult to clean? It is not like I want to turn her to a slave but, I need to know that she can handle things when I am not around, gozie, when it comes to issues of marriage, issues of for better for worse, my guy, love is just not enough"

I relayed all that to the girl and she broke down in tears, "gozie I can cook, gozie I can clean, gozie I can do all that"

I was like, but why didn't u tell him u can.

And she said, " I don't think I can be doing all that to a man who is not married to me yet".

I asked is she has been having sex with him and she said yes.

You are having sex with him but u can't cook even once @least to know u can.

She started begging me to invite my guy to my house so that she can do the cooking @least to prove that she can, but it was late, my guy already did introductions.

My point is this, how do u(ladies) want men to believe or see u as a wife material when u gave him no single reason to?

Believe it or not, na Africa we dey and na naija we dey too.

If una like, make una go de listen to all these african Americans or whatever nation they live in, people that has their own way of life.

#quotemeanddiethisnight
Re: Is That One A Babe? by deturla: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
chigoizie7:
Why are u all forming posh and over posh?

#quotemeanddiethisnight

Spot on Gozie..bruh.

I don quote you oh, I no wan die!....

Wait for it! they will come soon!!...hehehe
Re: Is That One A Babe? by Funjosh(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Swissheart:

Same to you sweetheart. Hmmmm when their is a will............. I know it cant be u sha. wink
Re: Is That One A Babe? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
misspicy:

I'm not gay,but I lov` you kiss grin
wink wink smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Mention Someone In A Post. / In My Girlfriend House (please Help) / See What These Tanzanian Girls Were Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.