Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only (810 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Breakup Is Not The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by superemmy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
This Message is Mainly for the Guys who Love hard

From my experience, it is often a misguided lie that most men are heartless and non-emotional. Sometimes I would like to think that almost all men around the whole word often try to hide their emotions especially from the prying eyes of a woman. My first experience of falling in love was heavenly, just like any other person who falls in love for the first time, you get to find out that starting a relationship has an ethereal sense of feeling. In a relationship there's always a sense of beauty, loyalty, honesty, and communication until the devil decides to show his ugly head by bringing temptations into your sweet life.

In this life, there are two types of men; the type that love hard and the type who don't.

The type of men that love hard are the ones who often tend to stick to a single woman whom their heart belongs, they see no one else, can be tempted by no one else and do not actively flirt with anyone else as far as their love life is concerned. These type of guys pay their bae's life support, welfare, tuition fees, provide her comfort, sex, material benefits, emotional support and anything they can put their minds to, just to make their woman comfortable and happy.

Now the type of men who don't, are the ones who are: the players, the heart broken ones, the careful ones and the overly ambitious.
These type of men do not regard love as anything. They protect and shield themselves to the detriment of the women folk. They are the ones who don't give two hoots about anyone or anything, as far as they get what they want at all costs.

From my personal experience this two main categories of guys exist side by side as a result of their innate nature to love hard and not to love at all .In simple words it is in-born especially for hard lovers or acquired from experience.

Sometimes, I read on various pages, stories from guys like, "please help me I dated her for 4 years, 'she cheated on me', 'we've broken up' but 'I still love her' including long tales of endless woes" obviously crying for help. Which has led me to come here writing this now to help in your transition process because I was passed through the same shoes.

Let's leave all the talk now and go straight to the point:

Why a Break up is Good for You

1. You Gain Clarity of Mind
Like I said earlier, being in a relationship can blind you to many faults, like so many faults especially to those in a woman. A breakup shows you the other side of life. The reality of the hidden mask masqueraded by your woman/girl suddenly opens before your eyes. Your brain begins to open up to mysteries beyond your understanding which you could not comprehend before. Now you begin to see the facade, the lies, the fake promises and oaths you made to each other falling into places like a chessboard.

2. You become Purpose Driven
Before love, it seemed you had no purpose, none at all but to love and want her, that seemed like a unique purpose in itself. All you ever dreamed of was marriage and kids, beyond that, there was no vivid imagination, no vision of the business and career future, nothing, none at all. Everything was all about "her". Now, it's gone, you almost feel empty and you want to try to run back to her to get that purpose but your mind determines it has to be redirected to something else. This is why a breakup is important for you because Great writers, wealthy business men, musicians, poets, politicians have gotten their inspiration and drive from spurned love experiences. Quote me anywhere

3. Your interest in Worthless things Decreases
True to the fact, before now, you could talk with her on the phone for hours on end without achieving any concrete importance to your life, with endless airtime and non productive messages. But now, you see the importance of all the cash you spend, the times and hours you spent doing absolutely nothing of great value.

4. [b] You Gain Experience and a Careful Outlook on Women

True almost all women are deceitful, in fact 99.9% of them are liars and cheaters but that doesn't mean they can't be great loyal and faithful lovers. After a breakup, you see clearly behind the masks of the so-called honest ladies however and wherever they may be. Your view on life and relationship mostly improves in the long run and at the very end you'll be happy.

5. You end up Achieving All Your Aspiration and Dreams
"The quickest way to die early for a man is in the hands of woman." After a break-up, all your positive and negative psyche and energy gets rolled up into a single focus like science says, "energy cannot be destroyed only converted from one form to another." You can forge ahead, work ahead, plan ahead and achieve ahead only if you have "a head" to begin with rather than losing your head to visions of angels singing wedding hymns on cloud 9.

6. You begin to See Other Good Ladies
My cousin dated this girl for like 5 years, her attitude was so bad that on the day he was supposed to propose to her, she took him for granted cheated on him, had a fight and told him she wasn't interested. He was begging and pleading with her then coupled with the hassle of a unemployment. That same day, by providence he got to chat with a lady through his friend whom he went to visit. Her was so impressed and voila they got married, now living the big dream in the USA and Lekki Axis whenever they're in town. No fiction, my cousin gan gan.

Permit me to say, that a breakup is not the end of the world. In the short run; it hurts, it feels painful, bad and remorseful but in the long run, it helps you become a better person by revealing flaws you had in your previous experiences especially guys who pester their girlfriends with calls, endless and unfounded suspicion and threats...

For my Niggaz who love hard, you cannot be like a player because you're not meant to be one. Even if you are, we know there will always be one special girl who fit kill you. So just in case you're preparing your suicide pill remember: "Love is not a Do or Die Affair and You Could be A Billionaire Tomorrow"

cc: Modath
cc: Seun
cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Ladyf
for your boyfriend only.
Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by Tallysmallz(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by princeakins(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
OBserving cool

1 Like

Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by Eniqurl(f): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cc: Cutehector, Kinglekan, Caringguy, Hfinest1, Pbs4real

2 Likes

Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
hmmm! Boo are you seeing chumchim . grin
Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by harsysky(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Whoever says you ain't right is overly stupid...

1 Like

Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by LordScent(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Uhmmm make i take fresh air for here... t

1 Like

Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eniqurl trust me, I have initiated break up plenty times... i'm not the "love hard" kinda guy
Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by pbs4real(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eniqurl:
Cc: Cutehector, Kinglekan, Caringguy, Hfinest1, Pbs4real
so u wna break u0 with me 0?

1 Like

Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by datyrone(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
felt like you were talking to me...but i still love her

1 Like

Re: Why A Breakup Is Good For You. -men Only by kinglekan: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2016

Eniqurl which break up are we talking about exactly?

(1) (Reply)

DEL POST / 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Older Lady Stares At Me At Work And Even Picks Her Nose While Staring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.