Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee (22856 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Attention Fynestboi..... / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can someone have the balls to diss finestboi...
If you get banned, we will have a case!!!
Someone should help out...
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I sleep with ladies that on a normal day, you call aunties. go and ask abt me. i dnt do 25 and below.
[size=16pt]You see now cool. I'm still correct.
Ask about you shocked shocked. Who are you angry. I need intro bcox I don't even ask about Daangote but I know him cheesy. So,nigga. Who are you again angry[/size]
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

My Honorable CEO, so 50k can make you master civility and decorum like this? Nigeria's failing economy has done what no behavioural scientist can accomplish on you.

A violent cultist who doesn't hesitate to threaten people with death. SMH.

Respect is reciprocal...people change bro....
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Girl360(f): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, my lips are tired embarassed
Oh but why? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by HoneyB10(f): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
blackdeek52:

Look at this curucuru toad o! So when one is accused of something, then he or she should be sober and therefore become a vegetable? undecided

Is this the kind of thinking that goes on in the hot pap embedded in the four walls of your thick skull? undecided

It's obvious you didn't think before you typed this senseless piece. You just want to post cos everyone is posting.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Agarawu33: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Layooluwa:

lool, dnt you agree?cheesy
iyawo mi kekere smiley I saw your mention wink
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by cyrilstubber: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:

you flatter yourself indeed, I can't reduce my iQ by arguing with a retard like you, bye
Cc: dominique
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lols, that one na Iron Gate...plus I don't like creating issues for Dominique.... I'm crazy about the person behind that moniker
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Trapnigga(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
SPERM:

your mum used to be my fvcck mate. I am beginning to think uar a product of my sexcapade. Call me daddy, just in case...
Too bad your mom was too slutty, I bet she doesn't know who your father is

Useless bastard.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by iamkingzlee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
ademipeju:
Golor
Iamkingzlee
Fynestboi

i have just thiese three question for all the contestants anyone dat answered well gat my support

why do you deserve Mr. Nairaland

what makes you different from oda contestants

why are you contesting?

1. To be frank and sincere I don't deserve anything at all the efforts of my campaign team cannot be over emphasized. They deserve everything and I'm so fortunate to be blessed with a hardworking team at the end of the day, its in their handssmiley

2. My school of thought, the home of how i see things and take every action, it's peculiar to only me

3. Simply because I want to change the face of Nairaland by impacting on the youths. How?? Considering the condition of the country, I am ready to help youths find ways to make ends meet without necessarily depending on the government. As an undergraduate who's always been self dependent, I can always help other youths become self dependent

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by ronald4lif(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

hypocrite I saw you complaining some contestants don't post their age but use "early 20s" "mid 20s"
your desperate contestant used it today what do you have to say ?

Did you also miss were I restated that it's a thing of choice and not mandatory? He's my preferred candidate doesn't mean I should impose my opinion on him. Kapisch?
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by SPERM: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=25pt] BEST ANSWER SO FAR.[/size]

Fynestboi:

A Yoruba adage says, "owo to niye abuku kan" which literally in this context means, "whatever has a price can easily be rendered worthless". Naming an amount cannot commensurate what "Fynestboi" is worth..... Talking about my impact on various lives on nairaland, some dreams have been made realisable, goals achievable and success attainable through my indefatigable and selfless pursuit of bringing educational and informative messages to the doorstep of nairalanders.... Countless futures are worth more than namable amount..... Or do we have a mathematician that can permutate the worth? Lol

Assuming I don't know you at all, kindly convince me to vote for you.

Simple put why do you deserve my vote.

It's easy to claim to be something but through our actions, the truth and the fact is revealed. And those we relate with are best positioned to assess us. Hence, I asked various nairalanders on why Fynestboi deserves the Crown and I got these:

Nairalander 1:
You deserve the crown because you're one with tremendous intel on how to bring the minds of Nairalanders together. This you did when you single handedly hosted and handled the Nairaland Debate Competition, which bring the mind of intelligent young undergraduates from different schools to compete, learn and get to know each other...

Nairalander 2:
Fynestboi is very straightforward, a person who wears his heart on his sleeve and once he sets his heart on something, he doesn't back down until he achieves it. He deserves the crown for his commitment and focus on things that matter the most.

Nairalander 3:
Fynestboi gives motivation to those who shy away from exploring the intelligence in them. Fynestboi is always ready to learn new things, like business strategies and how to make ends meet. He is a great guy with big dreams which I believe will have positive influence on people around him.

Lol.... It's not easy to participate in any contest as there are bound to be challenges which mostly hinge on propaganda, character assassination, threats and defamation as we have seen so far in this contest. One can only scale through these by having a formidable team who believe and have confidence in one's character, abilities and goals.

As a contestant who was/is a victim of several of these challenges, I have been able to cope with these through the help of God, my team (TEAMFYNESTBOI) and well meaning nairalanders who have shown incredible intellectual disposition.

A hefty chunk of the grand prize if won goes to the education section and my team would certainly have a reasonable piece of the prize although most of them would decline the offer as we all believe in altruism...... I might end up with none...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
tizblink:

Baba I choose you.

Make we start?

Lols, no vex... I b referee....choose fynestboi... I dare you
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by cyrilstubber: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

help us bro
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by reciprokal: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Respect is reciprocal...people change bro....

Shut you Your mouth filled with kola-stained teeth and reeking breath.

You stink like the dirt you are. Lousy miscreant

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
HoneyB10:

Lol I think Twaci is credible enough. Unlike those ones with thier nudes and sexual excapades gallivanting all over NL.

grin grin grin

Someone wants to be noticed at all cost

Okay you've been noticed

Like I said earlier, please crawl back to your hole undecided
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=16pt]You see now cool. I'm still correct.
Ask about you shocked shocked. Who are you angry. I need intro bcox I don't even ask about Daangote but I know him cheesy. So,nigga. Who are you again angry[/size]
you dnt know me becaus iv not fork you. once iv forked your brains out. you will know the real samurai.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
SPERM:

[size=25pt] BEST ANSWER SO FAR.[/size]

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
cyrilstubber:
Cc: dominiq ue

undecided
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by FTbomb(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

My Honorable CEO, so 50k can make you master civility and decorum like this? Nigeria's failing economy has done what no behavioural scientist can accomplish on you.

A violent cultist who doesn't hesitate to threaten people with death. SMH.
ah don die o! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

JeffreyJamez:

I Know..I saw it.....and I am sure everyone has seen it....so just let it go.....please? smiley
ok sir.

People are watching
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by iykekelvins(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Girl360:
Oh but why? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lol grin grin grin
Lol, too much kissing gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.