Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee (22946 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / Attention Fynestboi..... / I Am Crushing On Fynestboi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

My brother, tell her please. Skarett has no breasts so I wonder what she's arguing about?

you flatter yourself indeed, I can't reduce my iQ by arguing with a retard like you, bye

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
from your pvssy.

Come Samurai , I use God beg you...
Leave my hatey alone nah... Abeg face another person biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by ronald4lif(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

I asked 2 questions

how old are you ? and what kind of bleaching cream are you using ?

undecided
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Layooluwa(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ariyke:
lol
lool, dnt you agree?cheesy
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Twaci(f): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Yea I am.... Except for the catch me if you can thing.....

Its exhausting , lol...

Help me nah
Oh its fun for me cheesy

Leggo grin
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Layooluwa(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ariyke:
lol
lool, dnt you agree?cheesy
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by FTbomb(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

I asked 2 questions

how old are you ? and what kind of bleaching cream are you using ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by SPERM: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Smallie, go and sit down! You have no breasts. Simple. Is it our fault? Why are you explaining to us? You need to go for breast implants ASAP. Those pimples on your chests are not encouraging at all.

By the way, greet Mother Christmas for me. May her more customers fetch from her borehole.

justinIDIOT is out of the cage again. Lame specimen son of a prostitute, thatz what you are.....
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by HoneyB10(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Twaci just explained..

They are not the same...

Lol I think Twaci is credible enough. Unlike those ones with thier nudes and sexual excapades gallivanting all over NL.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, ITS NOW a

FREE FOR ALL

Choose a moniker and bash your life out
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by iykekelvins(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Girl360:
He he don't worry.
Looks good on you.
Oya take more kiss kiss : kiss
Lol, my lips are tired embarassed
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, did you send me a friend request on facebook today
lol...this post made my eveninggrin...sir pls i'm not on facebook oocheesy
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
ritababe:

use blanket
so ADAM should use blanket when EVE(ritababe) is alive abi?
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Twaci(f): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You should know am catching my fun...

Sorry I used your candidate...

I can't use the mod either... I don't wana go to jail now...

Aiight, I quit... Have fun babe..

Thread closed..
No shakes smiley

Good evening.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by blackdeek52: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
HoneyB10:

You were accused, be it right or wrong you should be sobered up right now and not coming here jumping upandan like grasshopper.
Look at this curucuru toad o! So when one is accused of something, then he or she should be sober and therefore become a vegetable? undecided

Is this the kind of thinking that goes on in the hot pap embedded in the four walls of your thick skull? undecided

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by HoneyB10(f): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
SPERM:

biitches like you die young. Just a thought !

Okay now i have noticed you... swerve please.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by princeakins(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
makydebbie:
i don vex for you oo..no fit reply my msg on bbm right??..its issorite enjoy the night..

Ohh rili.sowie dear. I wuldnt ignore ma princess msg, ma bbm has bn malfunctioning for a while now, stil workin on it. Beta reach me on whatsapp.

Oya no vex again.. u shld rest ehn.. restful nyt
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by reciprokal: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

I have been on this thread with this moniker since 6:30pm, I engaged in chats with some of my supporters and fellow contestants just for one purpose, to register my presence and show love to fellow contestants whose interview were going on. For reasons best known to some persons they came up with a look alike moniker just to impersonate a contestant, iamkingzlee and when the impersonator was caught in the act the person behind the moniker switched to his/her main moniker and together with his kinds they came up with a provoking accusation, accusing me of been the one behind the moniker that impersonated iamkingzlee. It should be noted by all that i, kinginvahala wasn't the one behind the moniker, I will never do that because even though I don't or hardly converse with the contestant who was impersonated, iamkingzlee, I got close online and offline friends supporting him and that translate to him also been my friend. Kindly note that I will never come up with such silly stunt just to defame a fellow contestant, other contestants can bear me witness to this.
Thanks!

cc iamkingzlee
stfuareyougod
lavedaa
thagift
jeffreyjamez
ritababe
tamedwolf90
donlino
saintsamuraii
etc...
[/b]

My Honorable CEO, so 50k can make you master civility and decorum like this? Nigeria's failing economy has done what no behavioural scientist can accomplish on you.

A violent cultist who doesn't hesitate to threaten people with death. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Free that matter.....not worth it.
Bros you don't get it. You don't.

Go to first page, every comment was deleted except his own and one of his supporters whose post was open campaign for him
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by TamedWolf90: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:
Oh its fun for me cheesy

Leggo grin

Bikonu Nwa Mara mma....
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by DAVIYJONESS: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

undecided

hypocrite I saw you complaining some contestants don't post their age but use "early 20s" "mid 20s"
your desperate contestant used it today what do you have to say ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by papinx(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fynestboi:

A Yoruba adage says, "owo to niye abuku kan" which literally in this context means, "whatever has a price can easily be rendered worthless". Naming an amount cannot commensurate what "Fynestboi" is worth..... Talking about my impact on various lives on nairaland, some dreams have been made realisable, goals achievable and success attainable through my indefatigable and selfless pursuit of bringing educational and informative messages to the doorstep of nairalanders.... Countless futures are worth more than namable amount..... Or do we have a mathematician that can permutate the worth? Lol

Assuming I don't know you at all, kindly convince me to vote for you.

Simple put why do you deserve my vote.

It's easy to claim to be something but through our actions, the truth and the fact is revealed. And those we relate with are best positioned to assess us. Hence, I asked various nairalanders on why Fynestboi deserves the Crown and I got these:

Nairalander 1:
You deserve the crown because you're one with tremendous intel on how to bring the minds of Nairalanders together. This you did when you single handedly hosted and handled the Nairaland Debate Competition, which bring the mind of intelligent young undergraduates from different schools to compete, learn and get to know each other...

Nairalander 2:
Fynestboi is very straightforward, a person who wears his heart on his sleeve and once he sets his heart on something, he doesn't back down until he achieves it. He deserves the crown for his commitment and focus on things that matter the most.

Nairalander 3:
Fynestboi gives motivation to those who shy away from exploring the intelligence in them. Fynestboi is always ready to learn new things, like business strategies and how to make ends meet. He is a great guy with big dreams which I believe will have positive influence on people around him.

Lol.... It's not easy to participate in any contest as there are bound to be challenges which mostly hinge on propaganda, character assassination, threats and defamation as we have seen so far in this contest. One can only scale through these by having a formidable team who believe and have confidence in one's character, abilities and goals.

As a contestant who was/is a victim of several of these challenges, I have been able to cope with these through the help of God, my team (TEAMFYNESTBOI) and well meaning nairalanders who have shown incredible intellectual disposition.

A hefty chunk of the grand prize if won goes to the education section and my team would certainly have a reasonable piece of the prize although most of them would decline the offer as we all believe in altruism...... I might end up with none...

Cc tosyne2much
Wristbangle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fynestboi:

A Yoruba adage says, "owo to niye abuku kan" which literally in this context means, "whatever has a price can easily be rendered worthless". Naming an amount cannot commensurate what "Fynestboi" is worth..... Talking about my impact on various lives on nairaland, some dreams have been made realisable, goals achievable and success attainable through my indefatigable and selfless pursuit of bringing educational and informative messages to the doorstep of nairalanders.... Countless futures are worth more than namable amount..... Or do we have a mathematician that can permutate the worth? Lol

Assuming I don't know you at all, kindly convince me to vote for you.

Simple put why do you deserve my vote.

It's easy to claim to be something but through our actions, the truth and the fact is revealed. And those we relate with are best positioned to assess us. Hence, I asked various nairalanders on why Fynestboi deserves the Crown and I got these:

Nairalander 1:
You deserve the crown because you're one with tremendous intel on how to bring the minds of Nairalanders together. This you did when you single handedly hosted and handled the Nairaland Debate Competition, which bring the mind of intelligent young undergraduates from different schools to compete, learn and get to know each other...

Nairalander 2:
Fynestboi is very straightforward, a person who wears his heart on his sleeve and once he sets his heart on something, he doesn't back down until he achieves it. He deserves the crown for his commitment and focus on things that matter the most.

Nairalander 3:
Fynestboi gives motivation to those who shy away from exploring the intelligence in them. Fynestboi is always ready to learn new things, like business strategies and how to make ends meet. He is a great guy with big dreams which I believe will have positive influence on people around him.

Lol.... It's not easy to participate in any contest as there are bound to be challenges which mostly hinge on propaganda, character assassination, threats and defamation as we have seen so far in this contest. One can only scale through these by having a formidable team who believe and have confidence in one's character, abilities and goals.

As a contestant who was/is a victim of several of these challenges, I have been able to cope with these through the help of God, my team (TEAMFYNESTBOI) and well meaning nairalanders who have shown incredible intellectual disposition.

A hefty chunk of the grand prize if won goes to the education section and my team would certainly have a reasonable piece of the prize although most of them would decline the offer as we all believe in altruism...... I might end up with none...

Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Agarawu33: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
ychris:
NAIRALAND ROMANCE SECTION Could BE FUNNY SOMETIMES U KNW? WE'VE GOT AGAR AWU33 instead of '23', IAMKIN GZEE intead of zlee,STFUarevuGod(f) instead of (m).. grin
lol
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Come Samurai , I use God beg you...
Leave my hatey alone nah... Abeg face another person biko
hehehehe me and hatey dey war zone.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can someone have the balls to diss finestboi...
If you get banned, we will have a case!!!
Someone should help out...
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fynestboi:
Let me start by saying that that is an abuse of technology..... The essence of technology is to help build a better society and some people can be too quick to halt the flow of the milk of human kindness in them by snapping away instead of rescuing the victims all in the name of making a breaking news or a front page thread. It's so disheartening... It calls for urgent attention as the moment we stop caring about other humans is the moment we begin to lose our humanity....

That's an indication of hasty generalisation..... It's a fallacy we need to deviate from.... Clearly, whoever came up with such stereotypical remarks about people of lower heights perhaps had a sordid experience in his/her encounter with one and what is true of one is not true of all.

Really, that depends on the definition of the "work" in the UK. If it's a legal and financially viable work , I would surely take the offer with both hands as I can as well further my studies abroad. But, if the reverse is the case, I will be contented with completing my studies in Nigeria cause good name is worth more than billions of naira.

Same thing happened last year with a finalist in my department and I would tow the same line. Simply advise the lady to meet one of the senior lecturers, possibly profs to confide in him/her so that he/she can warn the lecturer.

The true story:
The lady got a support of a lecturer who followed her to meet the sadistic lecturer.. The senior lecturer simply told the sadistic one that the lady is his cousin. Lol...
The lady still got her A sef... I am not saying what's good for goose is good for the gander, but I will ask her to give it a try.

Certificate is just an ordinary paper stating the academic Knowledge the four walls of university deposited in you. It is not about the certificate but about what you become after the University. So, I will oblige and tear my certificate. However, I would have scanned the papers and saved them on my email as I usually do to all my documents.

Cc: Tosyne2much

I Apologize: never knew the question had been posted in page 6 Early enough hence the late response.
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bros you don't get it. You don't.

Go to first page, every comment was deleted except his own and one of his supporters whose post was open campaign for him

I Know..I saw it.....and I am sure everyone has seen it....so just let it go.....please? smiley
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by tizblink: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:
FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, ITS NOW a

FREE FOR ALL

Choose a moniker and bash your life out

Baba I choose you.

Make we start?
Re: An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee by fairlyusedpant: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
skarlett:

you flatter yourself indeed, I can't reduce my iQ by arguing with a retard like you, bye
buh babe, its the truth na, maybe you can borrow some breast from mimzy, mimzy is a good helper, she will borrow you small, then you can take selfie with it, and upload it on facebook am very sure you will get 500 likes and 200 comments, buh if you upload this your pics with no breast, my sister nobody go like am atall, i fit just give you one like thats all

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled / A Bolt From The Blue (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.