Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... (3694 Views)

"Thank You God" By Repentant Atheist Tim Minchin (Concert Video) / A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And you say you are not confused? So you are neither here nor there but still there sha. Thats like saying I am not a man nor a woman but I share both sex organs.

Honestly you shouldn't even be talking when either Atheists or theists are bantering because from your statement you just want to be a distraction. So is it right if we put you under the category of "entertainment"?

You can put me under any category of your choice

That issue was addressed here

https://www.nairaland.com/3231059/atheists-religious-people

Check my position and Johnnydon22's opinion on the thread

A state of 100% absolute about existence or nonexistence of an invisible being is arrogance

No one, I mean NO ONE is 100% atheist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

A state of 100% absolute about existence of an invisible being is arrogance

I think you need to have a heart to heart talk with Seun. Until you do then I would grade u under entertainment! Your comments would make no sense! Your responses would be as confused as your position!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

A state of 100% absolute about existence of an invisible being is arrogance

I love this part.. For reasons best known to me.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I think you need to have a heart to heart talk with Seun. Until you do then I would grade u under entertainment! Your comments would make no sense! Your responses would be as confused as your position!

Have my position not been making sense? Has Johnydon22's position not been making sense

Really? That's what you got from that thread? Did you visit the thread at all?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Keep thanking God for being honest. Atheist are confused, deep inside.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

Keep thanking God for being honest. Atheist are confused, deep inside.

When someone tries to be as sensible as possible with you guys, you pop up certain statements which has little meaning

Are theists not confused? If they aren't they would all worship one god but its not, each theist claiming his god (s) is the true god, what do you call that?

And it doesn't even stop there, each subdivision of those god worshippers (Islam, Christianity, Judaism for instance) claim their way to that god is the true way and others are wrong

You keep subdividing until you have millions upon millions of fractions claiming their own god is real and their mode of worship of that god is the only acceptable way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by honourhim: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And you say you are not confused? So you are neither here nor there but still there sha. Thats like saying I am not a man nor a woman but I share both sex organs.

Honestly you shouldn't even be talking when either Atheists or theists are bantering because from your statement you just want to be a distraction. So is it right if we put you under the category of "entertainment"?

True.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by tempem: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

When someone tries to be as sensible as possible with you guys, you pop up certain statements which has little meaning

Are theists not confused? If they aren't they would all worship one god but its not, each theist claiming his god (s) is the true god, what do you call that?

And it doesn't even stop there, each subdivision of those god worshippers (Islam, Christianity, Judaism for instance) claim their way to that god is the true way and others are wrong

You keep subdividing until you have millions upon millions of fractions claiming their own god is real and their mode of worship of that god is the only acceptable way
What's the basis for the claims? That's what will show the authenticity.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2016
tempem:

What's the basis for the claims? That's what will show the authenticity.

Each different theist has basis for their claim bro

Or maybe you can be clearer with that question

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2016
If you're going to categorise my opinion and johnydon22's opinion as a joke, then you might just move it a step by calling everyone claiming to be agnostic or atheists as jokes too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by honourhim: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

The truth is gradually coming out to prove that atheists and their likes here are a confused bunch.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
honourhim:

The truth is gradually coming out to prove that atheists and their likes here are a confused bunch.

Really? But theists are not?

Truth is almost every theists that says for certain that god exists on this forum are actually saying "there should be a god" if you really read their posts; check almost all your and other theist's posts on this forum and confirm that for yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Have my position not been making sense? Has Johnydon22's position not been making sense

Really? That's what you got from that thread? Did you visit the thread at all?

I dont need to visit it. You summed it up for me right here.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Scholar8200(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Right back at you bro

Face your theism and leave others alone
But that is why he is on Religion section?. What belief in God or a 'higher power' do you have to share sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Scholar8200:
But that is why he is on Religion section?. What faith are you and what belief in God or a 'higher power' do you have to share sir?

Which other section would you recommend we use?

Think bro, think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I dont need to visit it. You summed it up for me right here.
Another lie but I hear you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Another lie but I hear you

You summed it up when you made the below statement;

I'm more of an agnostic atheist

Absolute atheism is too arrogant a position for me to take, so is absolute theism

I however lean towards absolute atheism

So why do I need to visit the thread when the summary is right before me as stated by you.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You summed it up when you made the below statement;

I'm more of an agnostic atheist

Absolute atheism is too arrogant a position for me to take, so is absolute theism

I however lean towards absolute atheism

So why do I need to visit the thread when the summary is right before me as stated by you.

And you're sure that's the summary? Or another "belief" by you again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Which other section would you recommend we use?

Think bro, think

You are rhe the one who needs to think. Your beliefs belong in either Education or Culture sections and not Religion.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

And you're sure that's the summary? Or another "belief" by you again

Were those not your words?
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You are rhe the one who needs to think. Your beliefs belong in either Education or Culture sections and not Religion.

Really? Do you think at all? Education? Culture? Lmao

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Were those not your words?

Did I can it the summary of the post?

Keep digging
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by ValentineMary(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vick4rili welcome in advance to atheism. I also had a similar journey the first time I almost turned atheist. I even did thanksgiving. But reason ang logic would always excel.

U can bring fort ur arguments though. We are waiting. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Naijadehia is confusing my posts and making conclusions that aren't there but confirms his bias, so are the other Christians

Now let me make it clear

So far, there's no definite proof for the existence of god but that doesn't mean there is absolutely no god since absense of proof is not a proof of absence, just like there are guilty people that are proven innocent in the law Court due to various reasons, that evidence shows he might be innocent doesn't make him innocent in the strictest sense of the word, that is why judges would sat "you've been found not guilty", there might be a reopening of the case in the future as further evidence might be discovered

So long there are still mysteries and unexplained things in this world, the possibility of god existing is still there

Saying with absolute certainty there is none is therefore arrogance

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Naijadehia is confusing my posts and making conclusions that aren't there but confirms his bias, so are the other Christians

Now let me make it clear

So far, there's no definite proof for the existence of god but that doesn't mean there is absolutely no god since absense of proof is not a proof of absence, just like there are guilty people that are proven innocent in the law Court due to various reasons

So long there are still mysteries and unexplained things in this world, the possibility of god existing is still there

Saying with absolute certainty there is none is therefore arrogance

If indeed this is arrogance have you ever challenged any non God or god Atheist about this on Nairaland?
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by ValentineMary(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
honourhim:

I honestly feel that being either a gnostic theist or a gnostic atheist is the most irrational way of thinking. If u are a gnostic theist (which means u are 100% convinced that God exist) then bring ur evidence beyond reasonable doubt else u are the confused one. But most atheist on this forum are agnostic atheist. Which means they can't disprove God's existence but they don't believe in any yet because of lack of evidence.

PS: when I say God, I don't mean Yahweh alone. Because I noticed that many xtians think I mean only Yahweh when I say God.

1 Like

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If indeed this is arrogance have you ever challenged any non God or god Atheist about this on Nairaland?

Please be clearer, my dumb brain doesn't understand this question
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
ValentineMary:

I honestly feel that being either a gnostic theist or a gnostic atheist is the most irrational way of thinking. If u are a gnostic theist (which means u are 100% convinced that God exist) then bring ur evidence beyond reasonable doubt else u are the confused one. But most atheist on this forum are agnostic atheist. Which means they can't disprove God's existence but they don't believe in any yet because of lack of evidence.

PS: when I say God, I don't mean Yahweh alone. Because I noticed that many xtians think I mean only Yahweh when I say God.

Good, someone who really understands my points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by honourhim: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Really? But theists are not?

Truth is almost every theists that says for certain that god exists on this forum are actually saying "there should be a god" if you really read their posts; check almost all your and other theist's posts on this forum and confirm that for yourself
I have always said there is God. I have no doubt about this. I can't be so foolish to look at this universe as big and sophisticated as it is and say it has no creator.
At least today we are seeing those who said in the past that there is no God are beginning to doubt there stand. While some may not be bold enough to confess their new stand openly because of the shame they will attract to themselves, some others like you are getting healed of the foolishness of atheism. keep it up if you can.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Suddenly u want to act dumb over a really simple question.
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Borrowing your own words the atheists on NL inclusive of Seun who do not believe there is God or a god are what?...............
Re: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... by hopefulLandlord: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Borrowing your own words the atheists on NL inclusive of Seun who do not believe there is God or a god are what?...............

I've given my answers already

Now let me explain further

If I'm asked if you've eaten today, I'll say I don't know for certain that you've eaten but lean towards you having eaten today

Unless I've been with you from 12:00AM till now, I can't say for certain

I hope this clears a few things up?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Atheists Minds Are Imprisoned / Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? / ‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.