Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men (32058 Views)

LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by maestroferddi: 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
lebete3000:

Unfortunately that kinda ideal guy you're looking for is very rare and if available have been taken already...the other type of dudes you can find attractive are jerks....

I'm sure you won't like the "good" guys...
Stop wasting your time on women as they are wired in a weird way.

Most of them are trees of confusion walking the face of the planet.

If there is anybody who principally doesnt know what is good for them, that person is likely to be a woman.

If there is an individual who wants to have their cake and eat it, there is a high probability that the person is a woman.
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by lebete3000: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
maestroferddi:
Stop wasting your time on women as they are wired in a weird way.

Most of them are trees of confusion walking the face of the planet.

If there is anybody who principally doesnt know what is good for them, that person is likely to be a woman.

If there is an individual who wants to have their cake and eat it, there is a high probability that the person is a woman.

The easiest way to create problem for yourself is to tell them the truth....

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by teasel: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2016
maestroferddi:
No matter how you look at it, the stark reality is that most Nigerian females are not that really smart.
A Nigerian guy talking "smartness"? This has gotta be the joke of the century. Look around you, read your posts and that of your fellow idiots on this forum and open your smelly mouth to say most Nigerian males are intelligent. I want you to look at your stupid self in the mirror when you say that.

Most succesful countries are built by men who uplift the women of that society and create opportunities for their children. Now, take a look at the Nigerian society. Can't you see that most of you are just bunch of failures?
The only thing you idiots are good at is decapitating british soldiers and committing all sorts of crimes all over world while giving future Nigerian children the scumbag status.

You're just a stupid lowlife living in denial. Filthy daft chauvinist is what you are.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by maestroferddi: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2016
teasel:

A Nigerian guy talking "smartness"? This has gotta be the joke of the century. Look around you, read your posts and that of your fellow idiots on this forum and open your smelly mouth to say most Nigerian males are intelligent. I want you to look at your stupid self in the mirror when you say that.

Most succesful countries are built by men who uplift the women of that society and create opportunities for their children. Now, take a look at the Nigerian society. Can't you see that most of you are just bunch of failures?
The only thing you idiots are good at is decapitating british soldiers and committing all sorts of crimes all over world while giving future Nigerian children the scumbag status.

You're just a stupid lowlife living in denial. Filthy daft chauvinist is what you are.
Why would I be wasting my time on you?

You fail at the first hurdle. Sorry, I cannot help you...
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by teasel: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
maestroferddi:
Why would I be wasting my time on you?

You fail at the first hurdle. Sorry, I cannot help you...
Help me?
You can't even help your foolish self. You better shut up and get back to your useless life.
Daft hypocritical misogynist!

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by teasel: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
lebete3000:

The easiest way to create problem for yourself is to tell them the truth....
Start by telling yourselves the truth! Can't you see how you Nigerian men are messing up both at home and abroad. Don't be a hypocrite! Tell yourselves the bitter truth!
Foolishness is when you try to help other people when you haven't helped yourself yet.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by maestroferddi: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2016
teasel:

Help me?
You can't even help your foolish self. You better shut up and get back to your useless life.
Daft hypocritical misogynist!
Sorry, I dont waste my saliva on tabula rasas.

Not wasting even a further nanosecond with the rank disappointment that you typify...
Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by teasel: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2016
maestroferddi:
Sorry, I dont waste my saliva on tabula rasas.

Not wasting even a further nanosecond with the rank disappointment that you typify...
Dumbass..

1 Like

Re: Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men by Jeon(f): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
guy you are 100% correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.