Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman (1105 Views)

Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman by lordklaus(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Good morning Fellas:
A Man of God identified as Prophet Obi.O of Anchor of Restoration Church located at Asaba, Owufuju Street was this morning stripped to his underwear by the peoplewho caught him red handed allegedly having sex with a.....continue.... http://gistclinic..in/2016/07/man-of-god-caught-having-sx-with.html
Re: Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman by divinehand2003(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Why is it that the self acclaimed ''prophets'' are the popular culprits in this whining of people's wives?

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman by Kakamorufu(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
name checked. Am sorry, i can't help it
Re: Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman by agbonkamen(f): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2016
grin how i wish God didn't create Kitty cat and dick see waiting mojo cause Man of God
Re: Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman by PinkeyMissey: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Hahaha....oh chisos
Re: Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman by lordklaus(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
I wonder if he is not married
Re: Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman by lordklaus(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Terrible
Re: Man Of God Caught Doing It With Married Woman by lordklaus(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2016
What a wicked world

(1) (Reply)

Nude Pics Of Donald Trump's Wife, Melanie Posing For Men's Magazine Also Leaked / What Do You Think A “normal” Woman Looks Like Down There? / Why Do Girls Always Ask Me If I Can Twerk Or Want To See Me Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.